*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179016-In-the-Kingdom-of-Hell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shaima
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #2179016
A normal person falls in the Kingdom of Hell
          It is already my third semester in the university, but nothing seems interesting. I have been going to my classes, working with my partner, then I will return to my accommodation. I hang out with my friends from time to time, but that is about it. There is nothing interesting in my life, there is no one that is attractive to me, there is nothing to university, except work (study) and sleep.
          There is this girl in my Creative Writing class that eats more than she focuses during the class, or so that is what it seems, but her work is the only work our professor uses for reference. Her writing is better than everyone's, she may not seem like she cares about the class, but her creativity and her efforts shine after submitting the paper. I envy her for that, I envy her for being able to not give a damn, but still score better than everyone else. I do not if that is talent, or that is hidden effort. I know many people who do not like to reveal their efforts, and make it seem that everything was ready for them.
          I thought multiple times of befriending her, but I am shy and she is not; therefore, she has a lot of friends, and people always gather around her.
© Copyright 2019 Shaima (shaimasharaf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179016-In-the-Kingdom-of-Hell