*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179070-The-little-Ghost
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Billy
Rated: NPL · Article · Children's · #2179070
He likes Pumkin Pie





LLITTLE GHOST



Dishes from the kitchen rubbing and clanking . living room to the kitchen was only a few steps away.

The dishes in the dryer rake seem to be moving back and forth. I shouted HAY! what's going on a Melmac dish with a blue border flew past my head. I backed around the kitchen doorway and watched, carefully as now the refrigerator door opened and closed. A piece of Pumpkin pie seem to be floating over to the Kitchen table. I again entered the Kitchen with a matter of about five feet from the oblong kitchen table. My husband and I were the only two living in the house, as always he worked the night shift for a extended time... I backed away from the kitchen waiting for the Pumpkin pie to be eaten.

I went back to bed thinking that I just had a bad dream.

The next day was Saturday the fourteenth of the month. I now relished Friday the thirteenth had passed. I check the Refrigerator and the Pumpkin pie was back in the refrigerator , seem to be located on the bottom shelf .I now new it was a little Ghost.
© Copyright 2019 Billy (william25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179070-The-little-Ghost