*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179119-Lovely-Breaks-The-Internet
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #2179119
My Mini-Rant about the hate the Wreck-It-Ralph princesses are getting.
I understand the Wreck-It-Ralph 2 Disney princesses are getting tons and tons and TONS of hate for the way they're animated, the way they look in 3D, etc.
Something I feel is very important to remember when addressing this is that Wreck-It-Ralph has a very different style than most disney movies, in that it is a LOT more stylized. this is important to remember. Y'all are attacking it for "looking bad" and "not staying true to the proportians/looks of the characters". My point is that you have GOT to recognise that the characters would look extremely weird and out of place if they all stuck to their original movies' styles. In fact, none of them would look like they belong... Hell, they wouldn't look like they were from the same universe.

And that's it, different characters look different when you put them in different movies with different styles.

Love from Lovely
© Copyright 2019 M. D. Lovely (lovely33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179119-Lovely-Breaks-The-Internet