*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179321-Thinking-Differently
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Inspirational · #2179321
Writers who think can grow and change.
I use Covey’s 7 Habits pages for my planner, so many quotes were available to write about and ponder. One of the best was “…you need to see things differently and thus think and act differently from the largely reactive world.”

We were also studying the book, One Month to Live, in church. That was a bottle of think juice, as well. All this thinking and writing reminded me that I wasn’t alone in the world. My small concern of working multiple jobs was a tiny fact in a complex world. Mohandas K. Gandhi said, “What you think, you become.” I realized that my writing transformed me. My world was enlarged, and I was different now.

I began to reorganize my writing and art to accomplish more. I said 'yes' to this new focus. I moved toward fewer jobs and fewer outside activities. Saying 'no' to these activities was a difficult choice.
© Copyright 2019 Baker K. Callahan (jbk31414 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179321-Thinking-Differently