*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179593-New-Year-New-Me
Rated: E · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2179593
Ashton is greeted by a new year but that's not the only new thing he encounters.
Chapter- Prologue
So there i was new years day just waking up to greet what i assumed would be a dull day as it is every year, but something was different. When i woke up i felt warm more warm then i have ever felt, so i rushed to the bathroom to check my temperature and when i look into the mirror to my surprise i wasn't me. I was a animal, but not just any animal i was my fursona and to my surprise i rushed to my parents room and realised they were animals too. With this strange form i have taken on i just realised my life as a furry had just begun.
Chapter- New Beginnings
As i breathed in fresh air knowing all I've ever wanted had just came true something flashed in the back of my mind, but so fast i couldn't quite tell what it was. I nudged it off thinking it was nothing more than my mind playing tricks. I was excited...excited for the new life i was given and through all the excitement i didn't realise do my parents know of the strange form we are blessed with, i quickly rush inside to find mom had just woken up. As i asked her these strange questions she couldn't help but look at me like i was crazy. I didn't understand but went along with it anyways. Still something was off but i couldn't quite tell and yet i felt so strange although i chuckled to myself i did just wake up with fur. As i went through my daily routine things began to look more strange.
© Copyright 2019 Zachary.exe (darkzonezach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2179593-New-Year-New-Me