*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180957-Story-Diagram
Rated: 18+ · Assignment · Educational · #2180957
Week Three Practical Exercise Two for EWW
1. Synopsis of Story – An orphan who grew up in the foster system has been traveling the continental US with her best-friend-with-benefits. They explore a haunted location every week and post an video of their exploration on their YouTube channel. She receives an email in her private inbox from a self-proclaimed necromancer. He offers to pay for their air fair and lodging in order to be the next subject of their channel. After convincing her partner Lee, they travel to London to meet this mysterious benefactor, and get in a bit deeper than they expected.

2. Sketch of Central Character - Stephanie is a twenty-five-year-old YouTuber who grew up in the system being bounced from one foster home to another until she was fourteen. After graduating high school, she and her best-friend-with-benefits travel in a RV around the continental US. They explore haunted locations and post the videos on YouTube.

3. Wants Needs and Desires - Wants to travel to the UK to explore haunted castles and ruins recommended by fans of the channel. Desires to maintain a carefree lifestyle. Needs money and Lee’s audio/video expertise to keep the channel going.

4. Life Changing Event – After witnessing her friend’s death at the hands of an undead horde, Stephanie feels a burst of white hot light emanate from her body. It stuns the horde long enough for two unexpected arrivals to crash the party. Once they are safely away from Osiris and his army, her rescuers introduce themselves and reveal the truth about Stephanie and her past. She must now come to grips with being a Cleric who is destined to finish what her murdered parents started.

© Copyright 2019 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180957-Story-Diagram