*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181196-Chapter-2arrival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by arif
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2181196
while roaming in village leon find out where the demons are check out chapter 2.
Before reading chapter 2 pls check out chapter 1
it's been a week and still no sign of any demons during my investigation the villager did say to me that the demons come here often but not even a single demon has shown himself maybe the demons are targeting other villages if what I think is true I better find where they are otherwise I won't be able to show my strength to the people and their numbers are also huge so I have to build my own team to defeat the demons but where can I find peoples who can fight the demons just like me.
while roaming in village Leon spot the village chief talking to a strange girl?
Who is that girl? I have never seen her in this village and she is talking with the village chief that girl look so afraid did something happen? I should go and ask her maybe it's about demons.
village chief-liza calm yourself we will think of something to save those children.
leon-what is the matter village chief?
village chief-oh!Leon great timing you said you can defeat the demons.
leon-yup that is why I am here after all.
liza-really you can defeat them.
leon-yes I sure can.
liza-young sir save my village.
leon-what is the matter? is it demons.
liza-yes, young sir pls save my village.
village chief-liza tell us what happens exactly.
liza-it happen 2 weeks ago the demons attack us so suddenly. And then they captured all the children torture the woman I somehow manage to flee from them and run for help and end up here.
village chief-the demons didn't leave?
liza-no they are still in the village.
leon-do not worry liza I will save your village just leave everything to me.village chief we will leave right now prepare some horses.
village chief- I will prepare some horse for you two right away.
Liza and Leon went to save the village.
end of chapter 2 chapter 3 will be upload soon
© Copyright 2019 arif (arifiqbal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181196-Chapter-2arrival