*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181523-The-Alliance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rei
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2181523
March Prompt: A group of people are shocked at once
         "Are you sure you want to do this?" The blonde asks, as his partner straightened his clothing.

         "Mm. If I'm to be this country's ally, I might as well show them all that the Dark World, and it's inhabitants aren't all bad." Shadow smiles then turns to Vio, "How do I-" His sentence is cut short when he sees the worried look on the purple shard's face. "Hey.. Don't look like that. I promise it'll be alright."

         "You know as much as I'd love to believe you, just a year ago you were trying to kill and destroy all of Castle town. I'm not sure that anyone will be as forgiving as I, Zelda, or the other Links were."

         "And as much as I love hearing you talk," Shadow kisses Vio's cheek, "I promise that everything will absolutely fine. I'm going to keep my cool, and I'll have you, and the other Links, and the Queen right next to me. I'll be fine and so will everything else." He smiles and kisses the other's forehead. Vio smiles softly and nods. The taller boy isn't one for religion but has faith in many things, and there is no doubt in him about Shadow's ability to win people over.

         "Alright, alright fine." Vio says, hugging Shadow, "You go out in a few minutes, want a snack or anything?"
© Copyright 2019 Rei (wolvesbane01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181523-The-Alliance