*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181562-Nest-of-the-Divine-Father
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Philosophy · #2181562
Book One of the Theological, Mystical and Philosophical argument of the Issachar Bacang.
The Nest of the Divine Father
Issachar U. Bacang          
~~~

There is a God, and he is a master at a hide-and-seek. For the game between him and Religion has been going on for so long, that people are still arguing on how to find him.

~~~

What could we envision in the age before we could envision, in the age before we could do anything at all, in the age wherein 'we' was not yet a thing, or at least, not yet entrusted fully to us. In the age wherein God was still deciding whether to make man or not, what could have been?
Simply that. What could have been? Nothing to continue that sentence, for what is to be added to it that cannot be superseded by literally everything else that is yet to exist, that is yet to made, that is yet to brought to life?

We are pieces of God's soul; a share for each and every individual; a piece of his being, a piece of will, and a piece of his spirit. But then, why divide us into these bodies? Why then, according to the first chapter of Genesis, take the time to make our flesh out of clay and breathe in a portion of himself unto us. What was the impetus for the creation of mankind? Why were ever conceived? Why did the eternal father bear us? Why did he build a nest in the first place?

The erudite conquest of morality and its origins must and should always have the roots of its understanding and acquisition in the way we came to be and how we, in our mortal reasoning, used and understood this being. For we cannot question how and why we came into the divine father's nest but we can, for the good of our humanities and the betterment of our erudite understanding of the moralities and ethics, theorize why we were brought here.
There is always 'why', first and foremost. Otherwise, any other question and their correlating answer would be impossible. All 'how' questions and answers are the other half of their correlating 'why' questions and answers. The questions and answers concerning when, where, and who soon follows.
The answer, in which it cannot be otherwise, must always be true. An answer does not need to be true in nature in order to be true to the question. If the question invites a lie, even a dishonest answer which is dishonest in nature becomes truth in terms of answering the question that so invites a lie.
To be true then, now and tomorrow is not constant. The physical, secular natural truths; as seen and concluded as or as not so by men, are inconsistent throughout as they will be just as they were then, now and tomorrow. What is true is simply what agrees to the attitude and understanding of now. That is a mortal, political and natural truth. A truth that moves with nature, changes with nature, dies with nature and is reborn with nature. The most solid and undeniable truths now are merely awaiting death once a greater more obvious truth shows itself once nature folds and begins anew. Truth is a phenomena, and is not in itself, a truth.
Then there is the eternal truth: God. Where everything changes there is on constant that hold everything as it changes. Where everything dies, there is one constant that ensures it does die. The continuity of everything suggest a cycle. A cycle so long and wide in its infinite diameter than its own centrifugal motion appears to move by its own whim. It only ever seems so, until we trace however far back we need to find the initial nothing: that initial nothing is God.
The very start of the Bible, and all its versions, translation and transliterations, it says:
New International Version
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
New Living Translation
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
English Standard Version
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
Berean Study Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
New American Standard Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
King James Bible
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Christian Standard Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Contemporary English Version
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Good News Translation
In the beginning, when God created the universe,
Holman Christian Standard Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
International Standard Version
In the beginning, God created the universe.
NET Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
New Heart English Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
GOD'S WORD Translation
In the beginning God created heaven and earth.
JPS Tanakh 1917
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
New American Standard 1977
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Jubilee Bible 2000
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
King James 2000 Bible
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
American King James Version
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
American Standard Version
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Brenton Septuagint Translation
In the beginning God made the heaven and the earth.
Douay-Rheims Bible
In the beginning God created heaven, and earth.
Darby Bible Translation
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
English Revised Version
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Webster's Bible Translation
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
World English Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Young's Literal Translation
In the beginning of God's preparing the heavens and the earth --
The beginning of everything suggests a nothing. The beginning of everything assumes that god is already there. By this logic, God is Nothing.
Take the phrase 'nothing is perfect' and see it as if turned on its head. 'Nothing' truly is perfection. For it is 'nothingness' needs nothing else to be maintained and therefore needs no more no be any better than it already is. 'Nothing' is perpetual balance. The eternal heart of God seems empty to us, who perceive with eyes and minds born of biological limitation. But when we look into an empty room, there really isn't such a thing as 'nothing'. No matter how you clean the mess, no matter how much you vacuum the air, there will always be 'something' in it. Where there is a space that has truly nothing is but God's living room.
The greatness of God's love comes from his imperceptibility. That by his nothingness, and therefore by his perfection; imperfections and something's are born. When there is nothing for far too long, something's going to come out of it. The sheer state of nothingness is enough to make something. The initial nothing that birthed the first something is God.
His nothingness does not however suggest his non-existence. Non-existence is in itself non-extant in the sense of the word. It is merely the incapability of human rationality and reasoning to perceive it.
Let me give you a story of the tourist. He was walking through a busy night-life street in Dumaguete where one could purchase food when he thought of a fake creature. He laughed at the prospect of a creature so ridiculous that he told me about it, for I served as his guide then.


~~~

"I tell you of this creature now that I have just thought of" said the tourist. "It is so ridiculous it might as well not exist."
"We don't know a creature like that exists..." I told him. "It is irrational to say that it doesn't exist."
"How come, have you discovered it before I've even told you about it?"
"No," I replied. "Since we don't know of its existence, we are equally ignorant of its non-existence; and therefore must neither assume its existence or nonexistence, but must also entertain the possibility of both."
"So I am partially right of its nonexistence?"
"Yes, simply because you cannot see it." I told him. "Say, what was the animal you had in mind?"
"A living play dough abomination that floats out and about." He replied.
"Anon, that's blobfish..."
~~~

Anything could exist. Nothing could never not exist. Existence is a constant in every scenario and in every time. Whatever you can imagine probably exists, since you can conceive it. The eternal nothingness of God is the only thing you cannot perceive. There are two constants, the thing you can perceive and the things you cannot perceive. Whatever you can't imagine and where the limits of your reality lies is where God resides.
The possible are made possible by the impossible. The impossible are merely things that humans themselves cannot do or perceive happening. If 'nothing' is something humans cannot perceive existing, impossible is the possible humans cannot perceive happening. The unlimited possibilities are but a drop of the infinitesimal impossibilities that make those possibilities possible. It is by the impossible that the possible is born and they all lend their movement to the first impossibility, that first impossibility is God.
The impossible nothingness of God is only so and so because we are incapable to knowing the why's and how's of God. The only thing that is ever constant, ever changing and never moving and always perfect is 'nothing'. It is the only truth that can never be attained by how's and why's. 'Nothing" is the truth. God is 'nothing'. God is the truth.

© Copyright 2019 Issachar Bacang (augdbacong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181562-Nest-of-the-Divine-Father