*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181755-Look-See-Legacies-1
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #2181755
This is the beginning of a hopefully wild ride, keep your head on a swivel.
The Look-See: Legacies #1
         Jack had finally decided to get the amputation on his right eye, it had been bugging him for many years before. The eye had kept twitching towards the direction of female arses you could say that one eye could make it worse. He was in a sense a stalker trying to find the love of his life. As a police officer, he had to detain criminals from making their sentence any worse… he thought it was ironic; a police officer stalking people or just as he thought about it: shadowing the next criminal.
         Jack walked out of the hospital with his one eye trained on a blonde that just walked by him into the hospital, crying on her phone. He arrived at his home in record time, he didn’t want to keep the misses waiting. En route home, he had stopped at the floral shop to pick up some flowers for her to woo her. He walked in the house locking the door behind him and seeing nothing changed in the scenery of his mundane house… that was until he walked into the bedroom.
         His wife’s head was lying on the end table with her eyes ripped out and a note written on the wall in her blood. It said: If you yourself can not release. Then it will come to take a piece.
         He turned his attention to the rest of her corpse, her torso was torn to shreds blood everywhere not even a single whole piece. As he began to turn around a sound from a pocket-watch began to vertebrate from somewhere in the room with him. Tick, tock, tick, got louder as he turned his attention to the closet to see a pale scarred face appear as he squinted in the closet. There were no eyes, there was no nose and nothing except a mouth with razor-sharp teeth. He stepped out of the closet he was wearing a grey worn suit that had blood on it. He bore red fingerless gloves with black talons instead of fingernails. The creature stood there smiling at him looking at him with no eyes.
         As soon as he started for the door the creature started towards the man with determination. As soon as the creature got to him he smiled with the razor teeth and lifted him up and stared at him with no eyes but into his eyes. He wiggled his fingers mockingly at him as he wriggled in terror at the creature.
         The creature stopped wiggling his gloved fingers at him and pressed his fingers into the man’s eyes slowly applying pressure into the socket. Jack screamed and screamed as the creature then curled the talons in his eyes then ripped out the socket as Jack wriggled in the air. Blood poured out of his eyes falling down onto the head of the creature. The creature then grabs the man’ s legs tearing it off more blood splattering everywhere. The creature leaves the body of Jack and his wife lying in the room as the sound of the pocket watch echoed in the room for a second after the creature walked into the closet. The creature had scrawled his name on the wall in Jack’s blood before he had vanished into the closet.
         When the police arrived an hour later they found the two mutilated corpses of Jack and his wife. They also found the message that sent a shiver down their spine as they looked around the room. That is when the other police officer in a shaky voice asked, “What the hell is the Look-See?”
         As he finished the question a pair of red-taloned hands grasped his shoulder as the other police officer dropped dead with his head rolling on the floor. The recruit screamed as the Look-See tears the other man into shreds, his screams echoing in the night.
© Copyright 2019 A.S Kilosnikoft (arty.uly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181755-Look-See-Legacies-1