*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181827-The-Girl-With-Purple-Hair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zeke
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #2181827
Some of my earliest writing...
Bright white lights, with aimless people everywhere.
Head burns, hands are shaky, everyone seems to stare.
Someone's at the front consulting along with demanding attentiveness however I don't seem to care.
I'm sitting, waiting, patiently spacing and then she walks in.
She looks around then stares at the ground, then directly at me.
I'm way in the back, hope to attract and have a simple conversation.
Purple hair, that sexy long stare, and sits so close I can feel her warmth.
I would just like to know her name, the teacher has gone insane why the hell didn't she call out the role.
It's nice to hear her laugh, a giggle with a blast specially when it's me its directed at.
We work past the time of class, not hoping this will end fast, waiting for one another to finish our papers.
We finish in a haze, I'm thundered with her gaze and all of this in just one day.
I wait in the hall on my phone just one more glimpse and I'll leave her alone, we still haven't spoken a word from one to other, just a goodbye would suffice for this night.
I waited till she walked out, then turned when we passed around, she smiled with a sigh, a bump with a elbow as I feel her shiver as I shiver and die .
When I look back I see that shimmer in her eye the one I've waited to see all night that says she see's me as I am really too be seen.
Her smile doesn't fade away she just stares as we walk away, I want to say what's on my mind but don't want to ruin our walking good time.
I want to tell her we can skip all those fake stages and scoop her up in my arms, and persuade her to come with me and runaway a kiss for every minute as each passing day.
I decide to ask her if she needs a ride, she declines but promises the next time.
We turn and lock eye's for all to short of a time I see through those big green eye's and it feels like I can see into her soul for one amazing second you probably wouldn't believe me but who cares, as I know she knows!
Thus this for the girl with purple hair

© Copyright 2019 Zeke (zeke369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181827-The-Girl-With-Purple-Hair