*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182416-Staceys-sculpture-problem
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2182416
A young woman gets her head stuck in a sculpture and needs help to get free again.
Twenty-five year old Stacey Thompson was out walking one afternoon when she suddenly spotted a wooden sculpture with a rather small hole in the top of it and over the top of it.

The young woman was 5'4, 134 pounds, had beautiful short curly light brown hair and brown eyes.
Her slightly large breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a light blue t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short pink skirt with black tights.

Stacey were in a rather silly sound and without thinking, put her bag beside the sculpture then stuck her head through the hole in the sculpture and began jokingly wiggling her backside while thinking about how ridiculous she must look right now and said jokingly, "Oh No, Oh No, my head's stuck, could someone please help me pull it out, help, help."

The young brunette then tried to pull her head out to continue her day but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Stacey's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, please don't tell me that my head is actually stuck in there," as she placed her hands against the sculpture and pulled and pulled with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to let go of her head.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of my head, you stupid hole," as she then tried to pull and wiggle her head free again, even putting her left foot against the sculpture for more leverage but still it just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Stacey said, "Oh, it's just no use, my head is actually stuck in here, curse my big ears," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream.

She then thought about calling her best friend Jennifer or her boyfriend Josh but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach in her bag and then called out, "Help, could someone please help me, my head's stuck in here, Help, Help," but unfortunately, no one was nearby to hear her voice as she realised that she should probably get herself comfortable because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young brunette spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to pull and wiggle her head free again following a brief rest and said, "I really hope no one sees me like this, especially with my big butt sticking out of here," as she then suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a dog barking behind her.

Stacey said, "Oh, you're just a dog, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, OW, stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty dog, I literally just bought it yesterday," but still the dog continued to pull until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was heard.

Stacey's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties.

"I can't believe my new skirt is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least,it can't get any worse," said the young brunette as a schoolgirl then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as the dog went to sleep beside the sculpture.

Stacey said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman's head had now been stuck in the hole in the sculpture for more than forty five minutes as she said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here, why did I push my big head in here," as she then unsuccessfully tried to pull and wiggle it free again.

Jennifer, a slightly less curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a short red dress with white polka dots and black tights was walking passed when she noticed a young woman's barely-covered behind sticking out of a sculpture and burst into laughter when she realised that it was her best friend after recognising her underwear and began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Stacey's underpants," as she walked over to her.

The humiliated Stacey then explained the entire situation as her best friend replied, "What am I going to do with you, don't worry, I'll pull you out," as she then grabbed onto her best friend's waist and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Jennifer, please stop pulling on me like that because it hurts and I think my head is going to come off, OW," as Jennifer quickly stopped pulling and let go of Stacey.

The young blond said, "It's no good Stacey, your head is really stuck in there tight and just simply won't budge, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I'll call for help," as she then called Josh and the two's close friend Penny, who quickly arrived with some butter and burst into laughter when they saw Stacey's barely-covered backside sticking out of the sculpture.

Jennifer and Josh rubbed butter all over the sculpture and the young woman's eyes, who said, "That's so cold," as Penny stared at her close friend's bubble butt, shocked at its size.

The young blond then grabbed onto her best friend's hips after finishing rubbing on the butter and said, "Don't worry Stacey, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt," as Josh pulled her waist while Penny pulled his belt.

Jennifer and, "All right guys, 1,2,3, Pull," as the trio pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Stacey said, "OW,, Ouch, OW, this really hurts, you're going to pull my head off," as the dog woke up and began pulling at the hem of Penny's short dark blue skirt as the epic tug of war suddenly with an POP sound.

The young brunette's head was pulled from the hole in the sculpture at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the dog looked on.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Stacey said, "Thank goodness for that, my head's free, it's finally free, I was beginning to think that my head was going to be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her boyfriend before hugging her friends and the dog, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

Josh said, "It was absolutely no problem babe, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute, usually I don't get to see them until we're in the bedroom," as he began laughing.

The young woman then remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly used her denim jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights as she then found fifty pounds in a plastic cup next to the sculpture and joked, "I guess people thought my big ass was great to look at, maybe it was worth getting stuck after all," as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation as they went to have something to eat together.

The End.






© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182416-Staceys-sculpture-problem