*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182709-Valentine-day-2019
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2182709
Story of my unlucky life
On Valentine's day 2019, it is one of the most unluckiest day of my life. It started off perfectly in the morning then everything's changes. When I was going to school in the morning there was the worst traffic jam ever in my life, then when I rush into the classroom I saw my crush I was sure that she was going to give me a heart sticker but no... that didn't happen (we were close friend too) I started to think in my own head wow today is really shit.

I was one of the best looking guy in the school but I was very quiet and shy so nobody really knew me at the time and it feels like crap. Off to my second class I still have high hope that she was going to give me the sticker but that also didn't happen at all. I was really pissed by this Valentine day I didn't know what I've done wrong and that is just a little thing that make me depressed.

Finally as the day finish I didn't get any heart at all I didn't know what the hell did I done wrong or such a good guy like me have the toughest life obstacle and I hope next year will be better.
© Copyright 2019 Valentine (lonely02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182709-Valentine-day-2019