*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2183149-live-life-beautifully
by Brij
Rated: E · Article · Arts · #2183149
Life is not too long but our desires and ambitions are.
All human beings born on this earth live their lives.The two extreme ends are birth and death.and number of years are not too many.Yet we keep living under the impression that life is eternal.And this thinking really snatches away the charm of living for we engage in mundane things, their upkeep and accumulating more.Friends this is not living.To me, living is what you enjoy. several moments of the life are full of joy and sorrow.Life actually is sum of the moments which you enjoy.If you calculate these moments the number will really be abysmally small.It means you have not lived your life the way it should have been.

So, friends, just pause and think are we on the right track.Alexender the great who had set out to conquer the world had also to go empty handed.Start living by making life simple and learning to be happy with whatever you have in your possession.
© Copyright 2019 Brij (briju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2183149-live-life-beautifully