*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2183724-PLANTED
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2183724
To be Planted, Is not to be Buried
PLANTED.

Being planted is being 'buried', under the ground where not even the farmer that plants the seed know what is happening, all they have to do is wait.

Being planted may not be confused with being buried, a seed that is planted is expected to bring forth life, while that which is buried is not.

To be planted is to be exposed. The farmer prepares the land and collects all his seeds; all of those he knows are strong enough and in the best condition of use. He knows that these seed will withstand the effect of being buried, and shall rise and bring forth fruit.

Once he is done planting, all he does is wait. He waits on the seed to fight, he waits on the seed to germinate, he waits on it to find its strength, to stand firm and survive, he may come to the farm and remove weeds, sometimes he will even spray pesticides, to aid in the development process of the seed, but there isn't one time that the farmer, actually grows the seed. All he has to do is to make a conducive environment for the seed to grow.

Once the seed has been planted, it is hidden, it is separated from that which we see on the surface. It is exposed to the things hidden below. It could die, it could live.

When it comes into contact with the dirt used to cover it, a whole new process begins. It starts breaking down, its shell is softened by the water and life starts to spill out of the seed. Its skin is torn as the delicate roots try to find way in the dirt they are barely able to penetrate. They will push through anyway, the water may have softened the dirt, and so did the tilling of the land. They will spread far and wide, they will go deeper in search of water and nutrients for the shoot that is now developing and has not yet burst out the ground yet.

In readiness for the shoot to push through the dirt that separates it from the light, the warmth and the abundance of air; the skin that once held the potential inside the seed is broken completely and left on the ground as the shoot takes off into the air.

This shoot is new and delicate, but because of the life inside, it will rise,

It will withstand the storms!

The sun!

It will stand strong when hail falls from the sky!

It will stand and move with the wind!

It shall be bend but it will not be broken!

The roots will continue to grow stronger and to travel further down into the ground, for a better foundation and to get even more nutrients.
The shoot will develop leaves that will work together with all that there is in the environment of the seed to have enough nutrients in order to build its strength.
There will be multiplication in the number of stems, leaves and finally fruit.

There will be fruition!

At the end of it all, there will be fruits, the fruits will be more than the number of seeds planted.

This one seed will produce a hundred folds of fruit.

Because it did not die when it was planted, it did not break when the wind blew, it did not dry up when the sun shone, it did not store p its potential within itself.

Same case applies to all of us, we are seeds and or have seeds that we have been given, we shouldn't be afraid of being planted or planting our seeds. (Gifts)
When we are planted, the process will be painful, it will break open what looks finished and complete. It will open us up to new levels and to new strengths inside of us. Those that may never have been discovered were it not for the planting.

The pain , the separation, the rejection the processes that we go through today tomorrow and the day after are all part of the process of development, stand strong even when you are new, stand firm even when they think you are weak.

All of it shall work together to bring forth great potential that will be bear much fruit.

Being planted is the beginning of growth, fruition and multiplication.


© Copyright 2019 Njoki kamau (njokikamau19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2183724-PLANTED