*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184906-Chapter-10-The-Happy-Ending
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Critique · Children's · #2184906
It's all over
The dark, mysterious figure emerged toward the van. Upon further inspection the black figure looked oddly like Staples which they had encountered earlier except… Something was off.

Staples had a lot of thick hair sprouting from his body (in which Tayla and Andrew were sure it wasn't there previously) and was foaming from his mouth. the whites of his eyes became a yolky yellow and laced with red veins. It turned Tayla on…

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mark attempted to waddle to the van, failing miserably forcing him to crawl. He’d never had his ass cheeks spread like butter on toast before, especially from the hunk of a man that was Retnuh.

Mark and Retnuh finally made it back to van, just to find the beast licking the cold window and Tayla mimicking the motions of his tongue with her own.

Retnuh was pissed at the sight of this but was already tired after the events that transpired previously.

“So what’s your deal ya big rat?” Retnuh motioned to the Furry Staples.

“I have key… We can leave!” Furry Staples replied as white, frothy foam dripped from his mouth.

Everyone got in the car to pick up Wyatt and Conor. Wyatt was relieved he finally got to finishing his 22 subscriber special.

Eventually they picked everyone up and had to put Andrew back on the roof, without the wheelchair this time.

Furry Staples explained how they were all trapped in the “Matrix” and Conor had “Admin Command.s”

Furry Staples continued to explain how to get out.

Everyone was confused but felt an odd trust toward this creature and kept listening.

The van stopped at the school and everyone joined forces in the school gymnasium.

“All we have to do is give a sacrifice and we can begin the ritual.” Furry Staples said.

Everyone picked up Andrew and put him on the sacrifice chair, Tayla attached a knife to the end of her high heel and stabbed it into Andrew’s beating heart.

“Now!” Furry Staples began playing the “Escape the Matrix Subliminal.”
Everything went dark and scarcely silent.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mark opened his eyes and woke up in his bed, eye back in its place and asshole no longer gaped just the way he liked it.

Mark as well as the other characters had no recollection of what events occurred these past few days.

Mark made it to school to see Tayla and his friend Robert sitting in their chairs. Mark didn’t know Tayla too well but thought he should introduce himself.

Mark poked Tayla on the shoulder. “Hi!” Mark said, “I’m Mark and this is my friend Robert!” he chimed enthusiastically. (he doesn't talk to very many hot girls)

(Editor's note: The writer of this chapter is disabled and the character Tayla is not hot but as Malik would say “a bug”)

(Writer’s note: FUCK YOU)


“Great?” Replied Tayla.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Retnuh also forgot everything except for his insatiable love for Tayla.

“I’ll take her to a movie this weekend,” he thought, “Maybe “How to Train Your Dragon 3.””

So he asked her, and of course she agreed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Wyatt lay alone in the dark attempting to work on the special before the wave of demotivation hit.

It hit…

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Conor was different from the rest.

He remembered everything that happened for the last while.

He stood alone while digging a grave for a friend that was lost “Andrew.”

A tear fell from his eye as he finally put the last bit of dirt on the grave.

“Press F to pay respects” Conor said as he started crying.

“Press F to pay respects.”


The End





© Copyright 2019 Brian writes (narkumarku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2184906-Chapter-10-The-Happy-Ending