*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185110-My-Darling-Love
Rated: E · Poetry · Adult · #2185110
A death letter to a husband, asking him to remember but also move on and find love.
I know you will miss the way I spoke whispered words of love that made you blush, and my smile. You will go to the closets and run your hands over my clothes and inhale my scent. I just know.

You remember the day we met? You walking into me. You said it was an accident, still don’t believe you. I know it hurts! Smile my love, it will be fine.
I know you will miss our morning...you know, please My Love smile.

Remember when we kiss in public, people would clear their throats! Smile My Love!
I know you will miss me and all the things that gently loved me! For My Love, I Love You more! Yes More!
Please don’t regret that we did not have children, please don’t! It is Ok! Really it is!

This Is What You Must Do!
Move on, give my things away. Sell the house and furniture, for it is no longer our Home, please do, I have enjoyed, loved, tasted all the things we shared there. I love you, please do.

Please, please move on, catch a smile, a look, pretend to walk into someone, and love all over again. It will be a different Love, but a good Love!

My Darling Love, all I can ask of you is to..remember me on my Birthday and bring four Rose for each year of our wonderful love together, you know the colours I love!

My Darling Love, Thank You for Loving me with my eclectic ways.

I Will Love You Eternally.
P.S. I Love You More

©️Anjelique
© Copyright 2019 Anjelique (anjelique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185110-My-Darling-Love