*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185526-True-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zane
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2185526
This is what you need to say about someone you truly love.
I looked at you on the inside before I looked at your outside. You don’t need to look a certain way for me to find you attractive. I cannot say how lucky I am to have you, because how could something so good come into my life. I see you when darkness attacks
And my hope is lost. Nothing sums you up better then calling you “my happiness” because that’s what you are. I sing about you when your gone, and when I sleep I dream of you. You think you aren’t beautiful but you are. Your my love and I would die before letting you go a day without knowing I care.

So the story behind this is that I went to a youth group and I almost instantly fell for this girl
Named Avery. She was my match. She liked the same things I liked. Lord of the rings, the chronicles of narnia she was cute and sweet and we talked for an hour to were I was at my car with her talking. Just talking. It was my early heaven experience.
So my 16th birthday came by and I thought “I know who I’m inviting” so me and my moms plan was to take me, her, my brother and her friend to “the send” a event at the camping world stadium in Orlando. So, we texted her mom. And she said “it’s a really busy week for us.” So we said we hope you get through it and have a good weekend, and she said” oh that’s not the problem, we are going to the send for the whole day.” So her mom wrote off my mom and now I’ll never see her again.
© Copyright 2019 Zane (legozane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185526-True-love