*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185942-Oh-ChuteIm-Stuck
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2185942
A young woman finds herself stuck in her laundry chute and needs help to get free again.
Twenty-one year old Linda Lee was putting her clothes down the laundry chute one afternoon when she accidentally tripped over her washing basket and watched in horror as her wedding ring flew off of her finger and into the chute.

The young woman was 5'5, 145 pounds, had beautiful short light curly blond hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
Her slightly big breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a light blue t-shirt with a black hoodie over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a pair of extremely tight red short shorts.

Linda cursed her clumsiness and said, "I knew I should have gotten my ring tighted yesterday," then quickly ran over to the laundry chute and stuck her hands inside but unfortunately, her ring was just slightly out of her reach.

The young blond realised that she would have to enter the laundry chute to retrieve her wedding ring and said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze," while trying to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

She quickly put her phone on a nearby table and stuck her head inside the chute and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

Linda quickly found her wedding ring and put it back on her finger before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the laundry chute but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch and second piece of chocolate fudge cake wasn't my smartest idea ever," as she placed her hands against the chute and pushed and pushed with all her might but still, it just simply refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Linda said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid chute, I refuse to be stuck here, I'm not fat," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young blond said, "Oh, it's just no use, I can't believe this, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and cakes," as she then thought about calling her wife Emily or her best friend Penelope for help but remembered that her phone was outside on the table and realised that no one would hear her calling out for help so decided to get herself comfortable because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Linda spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit more curvaceous than usual," as she pushed with all her strength once again when she suddenly heard a loud RIP sound behind her.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that she had accidentally split the seat of her short shorts, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with tiny teddy bears on them for the world to see.

Linda said, "I can't believe it, those were my favourite pair but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, maybe I should go on a quick diet because my butt is definitely getting too big," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck in the laundry chute for more than an hour as she suddenly felt her dog Baxter sniffing at her backside then begin barking and said, "Baxter, I know you want attention but unfortunately, I'm stuck and won't budge," as she then unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again.

She then suddenly heard the front door open and close, laughter coming from behind her and a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Linda's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused wife.

Emily, a thin brunette wearing a short pink dress with white polka dots and black tights said, "Oh my god, Linda, what on earth are you doing in there, are you stuck but more importantly, why is your underwear showing?"

The absolutely humiliated Linda explained the entire situation before asking for help as the young brunette briefly thought about taking advantage of her wife's position but quickly put that thought out of her mind and said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, come on Emily, put your back into it because I'm not moving, come on, pull."

Emily said, "I'm pulling with all my strength, you really need to cut down on the midnight snacks," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

The young brunette said, "Oh, it's just no use, Linda, you just won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight but don't worry, I have another idea," as she quickly called Penelope, who quickly arrived and burst into laughter when she saw her best friend's barely-covered backside sticking out of the laundry chute.

The two then began rubbing butter all over Linda's lower half after pulling down her ruined short shorts, who began laughing and said, "That tickles."

The two were soon finished as her wife was grabbed onto her hips again, Penelope pulled Emily's waist and even Baxter helped by pulling at the hem of Penelope's short dark blue skirt.

Emily said, "All right everyone, 1,2,3, Heave," as everyone pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

The poor young woman was stretched to her absolute limit and said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as her wife placed her feet against the wall for more leverage and the epic tug of war suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

Linda was pulled from the laundry chute at last, sending the three young women tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet as Baxter looked on.

The now overjoyed young blond said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her best friend and her dog, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, it's really nice to see you're wearing the underwear I bought you for Christmas, they look very cute," said Penelope as she began laughing .

Linda then remembered that her underwear was still showing and quickly pulled up her shorts and used her hoodie to cover up the hole in them as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before having something to eat after all their efforts.

The End.
© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2185942-Oh-ChuteIm-Stuck