*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186780-korean-travel-log-updates-to-blog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Travel · #2186780
I have updated my blog with three new travel log pieces on Korea hiking, and public art.

Updates to Blog

I updated my blog, the world according to Cosmos today with three travel pieces. The first was on the ARA canal in Incheon, which is a great biking/walking path along a shipping canal that links the Han River and Incheon harbor. There are river cruise ships and kayaks and canals as well as bikes for rent but it was too windy for boating as we did not see boaters, just bikers. We went for a seven mile walk and had lunch overlooking the canal.



The second piece was on Gyeansan which is the biggest mountain in Incheon. There are several access points to the mountain. We walked along the base of the mountain and then the ARA canal. I have been to the top several times and it is worth the trip. Lots of places to eat at the base of the mountain. To get there take the Incheon subway line 1 to Gyeansan station. One could also walk up at Gyeyang station on the Airport railroad express.

The third and final piece is on Korean Public art with some of my favorite photos of public art in Incheon, Seoul and Gangneun.

If anyone has additional photos and wants to share I will publish an update with additional photos







© Copyright 2019 JCosmos (jcosmos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2186780-korean-travel-log-updates-to-blog