*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187835-My-life
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #2187835
you are going to be able to read my life story and the things i go through daily.
Dear life,
Today is off to an "amazing start". (could you hear the sarcasm) I hate my school so much that i'm practically begging my mom to let me do online schooling. But before i get into today i should probably start off about why i'm writing my own diary for everyone to be able to see. Well because people need to know that their not the only one going through stuff and people are going through the same thing so your not alone. But it all started 3/30/19 and it's still happening now. My boyfriend (who will not be named) broke up with me Saturday night. And he left me feeling broken and dead inside. Then 4/3/19 he asked me out again saying he missed me and me being stupid and him being my first real boyfriend i took him back but then he broke up with me Wednesday after school. And again i felt broken and dead inside. After i got home i texted everyone goodbye and to stay strong, i ran into the bathroom and tried overdosing on my medication for depression. But then my mom opened the door and took me straight to the hospital. Apparently my ex boyfriend called my mom to go check on me and make sure i'm okay. I don't even get why he cares, he is the one who left me. I'm just so tired of feeling things but then i hate feeling numb when i do feel nothing. I dread coming to school ore then usual because of everything happening here with my ex, his friends, and even my friends. I just feel so alone the only be i know care about me is my best friend autumn and Brian. But i don't get to see them very often so i feel extremely lonely a lot. And Brian and i like each other. i slept over his house this weekend and we had sex but now i feel like he doesn't feel the same no more and i just feel so used. but i'm really hoping it's just my thoughts going crazy and not the truth...
© Copyright 2019 princess (princess1416xx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187835-My-life