*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188086-The-Lilliput-Club
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fantasy · #2188086
Gary and Tony decide to go to a new club that caters to women.
The Lilliput Club

The path to paradise begins in hell.
― Dante Alighieri

Gary Clinton poked his head out of the shower curtain. “So Tony, what do you want to do tonight?”
The dark-haired man standing at the sink, switched off the hair dryer and shrugged. “I dunnno. Maybe hit one of the clubs.”
The shower stopped, and the lanky blond reached out for a towel. “Well a lady at work told me about a new place. I think she said it was called Club Lilliput.”

“Never heard of it,” Tony replied, “but I’m up for trying something new.”

“I figure we can finish getting ready, maybe hit Logan’s for a late dinner and get over there around 10:00.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Tony finished combing his hair and gave himself a spritz of cologne. “Why don’t I drive the Mercedes tonight. Might make a better impression with the ladies than your pickup.”

Gary sighed. “I like my truck thank you very much! But you’re right, your car makes a better first impression.”

Several hours later, they pulled the Mercedes up to the Club Lilliput valet. The entrance was cordoned off with a gold rope supported on polished brass stanchions. A woman who could only be described as Amazonian in her proportions stood at the closest stanchion. Her silver dress looked as though it could have been sprayed onto her body and the three inch heels added to her height making her well over six feet-six inches tall. As Tony and Gary walked towards the entrance she stepped into their path. “This entrance is ladies only. Gentlemen enter around the side, over there.” She gestured with her well-manicured hand.

“What the fuck is up with that?” Tony responded angrily. The woman stepped forward staring down at them, “You have a problem with that?”
Gary grabbed Tony’s arm. “No. We don’t have a problem.”

They walked around the corner before Gary spoke again. “Look, they’ve already parked the car. I know it seems a bit strange but since we’re here, lets go in and find out what it’s about.”

“Alright.” Tony responded testily. “But this place better be something.”

A short distance down the side of the club, was a nondescript door with a sign above “Gentleman’s Entrance.” An attractive blonde woman opened the door and ushered them in. “Enjoy your evening gentlemen,” she cheerfully exclaimed.

The door closed behind them with a thud and the sound of a lock latching. “Hey! What is this?” Tony shouted. But before they could move, they were covered by a light mist. “I feel woozy.” Gary staggered against the wall. Tony was already on the floor. It was the last sight he remembered.

A group of women entered the room working efficiently. Two of the women extracted the now tiny men from their clothes as three other women set about gathering up their clothes for processing. Their cash would be removed, and the remaining clothing dropped down a chute to an incinerator. They wouldn’t be needing them any longer.

The men were carefully placed in a tray and carried inside where they were added to a glass enclosure behind the bar with the other men who had entered the club that evening.

Tony was the first to come around. He was immediately aware of the pounding music. He felt queasy and hung over. The music wasn’t helping. He heard someone say, “Looks like the latest recruits are coming around.”

One of the men laughed and said, “Hey, the more the merrier.”

Tony felt a hand on his back as Gary struggled into consciousness. “Wha… what happened? Where the fuck are we?”

A short, rotund man approached. “Your now officially in Club Lilliput,” He chuckled. “Don’t you get it? Club Lilliput? You know, Gulliver’s travels.”

They stared blankly at him. “What are you talking about?” Tony shouted.

The rotund man laughed again. You are Lilliputians! Little people.” He stuck out his hand. “I’m John by the way. I’ve been here longer than anyone I guess. At least a couple of weeks. It’s hard to keep track of time in here.”

Before he could say any more, slender fingers reached into the container and plucked up one of the men. “Well, at least it will be over soon for him,” a redheaded man stated matter-of-factly.

Gary stared up at the giant woman in amazement as she whisked the tiny man away. “What do you mean over for him? What has happened to us?”

The rotund man, John, spoke again. “You have been shrunk. We are all only about an inch tall. That is what the Gentleman’s Entrance is. It is a shrinking chamber.”

“But why? What is going to happen to the guy that just got snatched?” Tony felt himself being pushed toward one of the walls.
“Just watch.”

Tony turned just as the woman dropped the tiny man into a glass before reaching for a bottle from the rack behind them. She carefully filled the glass and, turning, slid the glass across the bar to a waiting brunet. The woman picked up the glass and tipped it up to her mouth before siting it back down on the counter, empty.

“Did… did she just swallow him?” Tony asked, not quite believing what he had just witnessed.

“They call that a Lilliputian shot.” John replied. “He’s gone.”

“What the fuck!” Tony exclaimed. “What kind of place is this? I mean… Shit, how could she just swallow him like that?”

John sighed. “Look, ever since the women took over control of the government, there has been a covert war against men. We’re basically useful idiots to them. Many of them see us, or the few women who sympathize with us, as sub-human. It allows places like this club to exist. At some point each one of us will be a garnish in a drink.”

“Wait,” Gary interrupted, “What about you? Why have you survived so long?”

“Look, I have seen so many guys disappear. I mean it’s horrible to think of what has happened to them. The woman, Gretchen, the bar tender if you want to call her that, keeps me around to torture me. Trust me, I would rather be eaten at this point than to witness another guy disappear down the gullet of a woman. To see that…”

Before John could finish, Gretchen’s slender fingers reached in for another garnish. “Oh, I see you have made a new friend. Shall I show him what happens to your friends?” Her voice boomed above them as she grasped Gary and lifted him out of their enclosure.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH!” John screamed. “WHY DON’T YOU TAKE ME?” He fell to his knees sobbing as Gary was carried away.

Her fingers crushed the breath from Gary before being dropped into a glass. He lay in the glass gasping for air though each breath made him wince with pain. Before he could recover, he was bathed in a shower of what tasted like coconut rum. The alcohol burned his eyes and stung on a cut he must have suffered sometime during the evening.

The glass was placed on a tray with other glasses, though they did not have any tiny men in them. The waitress carried the try to a table with several chattering women. Most of the women continued to talk but one watched him with a look of mild amusement. It took Gary a few seconds to realize that the woman was Gayle, the coworker who recommended the place.

She nudged the woman next to her, “Joanne, have you ever had someone you know served to you?” The woman referred to as Joanne looked over at Gary. “I can’t say that has ever happened to me.”

Gayle laughed. “Well I guess there is a first for everything. This is my coworker Gary.” Joanne smiled, “So this is the guy you told about this place and suggested he should come?”

“Hell yes! Can you believe it?” Gayle picked up the glass and held it out. “Hey girls, I want you to meet Gary. The prick that has been harassing me, asking me out and not taking no for an answer.” They all laughed and raised their glasses to meet hers.

“Down the hatch girls!” She brought the glass to her lips. Gary, terrified, began screaming “Don’t eat me. Don’t eat me,” as her lips parted revealing her cavernous mouth. Her tongue glistened and beyond, in the shadows he could see her uvula dangling, seemingly beckoning him in. Abruptly the glass tipped upward, and Gary was carried into her mouth and immediately swallowed.

The muscles of her throat conspired with gravity to carry him downward, head first. He was thrust through a tight opening and fell headlong into a pool of alcohol and digestive juices. In the darkness he felt something beside him and as he reached out, heard several screams. There were three others in her stomach. Waiting to be digested. The muffled beat of whatever was playing in the club further drove home where he was.

“I can’t believe that fucking bitch swallowed me.” Gary screamed to no one in particular as he began pounding on the muscular sack that now held him.

Gayle laughed. “He is persistent, I’ll give him that. It feels like he’s trying to punch his way out of me.” She flexed her abdomen and laughed again. The four men inside her were tossed from one side to the other as a hot wave of stomach acid mixed with alcohol washed over them.

“You need to stop that. Now!” a voice exclaimed in the darkness. “You can’t fight your way out of here and when you do that she just tosses us around making it worse.”

Gary collapsed exhausted from his efforts. “There has got to be something we can do. She can’t just swallow us and get away with it.”
A second voice in the darkness replied. “I’m afraid she has and there is nothing we can do except wait for the inevitable.”

Back in the cage, Tony was pacing furiously. “God, I can’t believe Gary is gone. We’ve been best friends since grade school. There’s got to be something we can do.”

One of the men laughed. “Seriously dude? We are an inch tall in an aquarium surrounded by giant women who want to eat us for their own amusement. Your friend is likely inside one of them by now. Just what do you think we can do?”

Before Tony could respond, a different woman reached in and plucked first one, then another of the men from their cage. They watched as she dropped each onto what looked like a small plate of nachos, and then covered their squirming bodies with melted cheese. She disappeared out of view as she walked across the crowded club.

“Nacho plate,” John stated. “It’s one of their specialties. Lilliputian nachos.”

“You seem to know an awful lot about this place.” One of the remaining men snarled menacingly.

“Look, guys… I have been in this cage almost from the day they opened this place. The bartender treats me like I’m her little pet. Do you think I have enjoyed watching men like you disappear night after night, knowing their fate? WELL, DO YOU?”

The man backed off. “Sorry, it’s just the waiting, knowing that at any moment I might be next.”

John sighed. “Those last two guys are the lucky ones. They will probably be dead before they are swallowed; quite literally eaten alive.”
A shadow hovered over their cage and three more men were unceremoniously dropped in. Before they could get their bearings they were snatched up and each dropped into separate glasses, two shot glasses and a wine glass. As the bartender filled the wine glass, the tiny man began struggling, trying desperately to stay afloat. The wine glass was slipped across the bar to a redhead with short cropped hair who was busy looking at her phone. She glanced up long enough to see the man splashing helplessly about and laughed as she put the glass to her lips and drew a sip into her mouth.

He managed to tread wine until the level dropped sufficiently for him to stand. The redhead eyed him with mild disregard before raising the glass to her lips and tipping it up. She let the wine flow into her mouth carrying the man inside; a red tide washing him to his doom. She savored the feel of the man thrashing in her mouth and the fruity taste of the wine and then slowly swallowed.

Tony, John, and one other man were all that remained. Tony was beginning to think that perhaps he would survive at least one more night when he and the other man were abruptly grasped by crushing fingers and whisked upward with stomach churning speed. Tony saw the man being dropped into a shot glass. Then, felt himself falling. He landed with a plop in a gooey pile of nachos. As he tried to move, a stream of hot melted cheese cascaded over him. He felt his new prison lurch slightly as it was carried to a table of waiting women. He heard a voice say “That looks good.” Another voice replied. “Yes, I need something to eat before I drive home. Dig in ladies.”

Tony felt the nachos shifting as several were removed providing a small opening for him to look through. He could see three women, all blondes. One with shorter hair was sipping a martini with a tiny man desperately hanging onto the rim. The nachos shifted again and he was aware that he was moving.

The blonde who had been sipping the martini, was bringing him to her mouth. Her lips opened and he was thrust inside in one smooth movement. Tony saw a glimpse of the mouth’s interior before her lips closed and he was plunged into darkness. Her tongue rolled him to one side as she began to chew.

He felt a jolt of excruciating pain as his left leg was crushed between her teeth. The salty taste of his blood mingled with the nachos. “Oh. I think I must have gotten him,“ her voice boomed over him. Tony saw the back side of her teeth as she spoke before once again being plunged into darkness as she continued to chew. He was rolled further back and as she bit down his body was crushed leaving little more than his head and shoulders intact. Then she swallowed and Tony was gone.

The woman ate a few more nachos when she heard someone from the bar say “last round before closing.” She glanced at her cell phone, it was 1:30. “Wow, it’s later than I thought,” she said to the group. “I need to get home.” She raised the martini glass to her lips to finish her drink. The tiny man held onto the rim screaming, looking over his shoulder at her open mouth. She gave the glass a shake. His grip lost, fell against the glass, then began sliding toward her open mouth clawing at its smooth surface in a desperate attempt to stop his descent. He slipped into her mouth with the remaining few drops of her drink as she swallowed. He felt his feet first, then the rest of his body, engulfed in firm, slimy flesh as he traveled down her throat landing in her stomach a moment later. It was full with a mixture of appetizers and alcohol. He felt the muscular wall of her stomach and tried to get a hand hold, but it was too slippery. He fell back into the churning pool gasping for breath but taking on a lung full of liquid. As he coughed and gasped for air, the contents abruptly shifted in a massive wave that buried him. Completely submerged and disoriented. He passed out before ever reaching the surface.

John sat alone in his cage, knowing what was about to come. Closing time was what he dreaded most because of what was about to happen. A ritual that had occurred every night since he found himself here.

He was lost in his thoughts when he felt fingers grasping him, lifting him upward. The bartender held him at her eye level. “Time to go home little man,” she said with a smirk. She lowered him to the waist of her jeans which she had already unfastened. Using her free hand to tug open the waist band of her panties, she dropped him in letting them snap back against her as she zipped up her jeans. The jeans were tight and John struggled to get in a more comfortable position. Not that any position was particularly comfortable. There was nothing to do but wait.

Time ceases to exist when you are in a dark place, but based on the snippets of music and conversation, he guessed it had been a couple of hours when he felt the tightness diminish and he saw the vague outline of Gretchen’s bedroom as she tugged her jeans off her hips. She left John in her panties as she washed the makeup off her face and brushed her teeth.

Upon returning to the bedroom she plucked John from her panties as she wriggled herself out of them. “Are you ready to please your Goddess?” She stretched out on the bed dropping John onto her belly. Instead of crawling toward her womanhood, he stood glaring at her.
“Maybe I should rephrase that, “get to work pleasing your Goddess.”

John was trembling with weeks of built up rage. “FUCK YOU BITCH!”

“Oh, trust me, you are going to fuck me,” Gretchen hissed, “but it just got worse for you. I’ll teach you to be disrespectful to your Goddess!”
John saw her hand descending on him and tried unsuccessfully to duck as he felt her fingers grasping him in a crushing embrace. She reached around with her free hand to the nightstand drawer and removed what looked like a dildo. She carried both to the bathroom placing them on the counter. John felt the hard flick of her finger against his head and everything went black.

He awoke in a dark wet place then abruptly it was light once again and he realized he had been in Gretchen’s mouth. He was on, or rather tied to a penis shaped dildo, on the shaft, just below where the head mushroomed out. Without saying a word, she began to rub it teasingly along the lips of her pussy as she fingered her clit.

Without warning, she swiveled it around and thrust it into her. John had just enough time to suck in a lung full of air before being engulfed. The walls of her vagina pressed in on him. The flesh pulsed with her heartbeat. He held his breath until he thought his lungs would burst and finally gasped as his mouth filled with her fluid.

Just as abruptly as he was pushed in, he was withdrawn, coughing and spluttering as he tried to catch his breath before being plunged back inside. With each thrust she was tighter and wetter and her moaning more pronounced as she brought herself closer to orgasm. Gretchen made a final deep thrust of it, feeling its tip pressing against her cervix as she orgasmed. John felt the walls of her vagina tighten around him in spasms as he passed out.

When he woke, he was still tied to the dildo which was resting on the night stand. Gretchen, glanced over, and seeing that John was conscious again mockingly asked “so how was that? Did you enjoy the ride?” She laughed. “There are so many ways I can torment you without actually killing you. Keep that in mind before you disobey me.”

She picked up some cuticle scissors and cut the thread that bound John to the dildo. “Now then, I’m sure you must be exhausted from our play time. So let’s get you into your box. She unclasped, the lock of a smallish jewelry box on the night stand and deposited John inside.
“Pleasant dreams,” she said in a sweetly mocking voice. “We will do this all again tomorrow.”

John stood inside the velvet lined box as the lid slowly closed. If there was a hell, this was surely it.

© Copyright 2019 Adeline (missadeline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188086-The-Lilliput-Club