*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188137-Vore-rp-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sombra
Rated: GC · Fiction · Other · #2188137
Nice lil vore rp with an unexpected twist

You both like Furry vore, and Digestion.

Hiya

Hey, asfo?

24 f raccoon

22 f cat

Nice! Got a ref?

https://i.redd.it/j5sby5urx4221.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/db/3d/00db3d7c56cf1563de96d1d29d007...

Nice :3

Daw lil cutie

Heheh, thanks

So im guessin prey by your size?

Eheh, yeah >///< You?

Hehe usually prey cuz of my size, but i have a feelin im not the small one right now~

Heheheh

5'9 175 lbs

5'4 120

Yep! Just as i thought~

Bout to be a belt breakin 295lbs~ mmmmmmm

Heh, guess that means I'm about to be nothin more than some extra pudge, huh?

Well. . .that is unless you can down all this coon~

Heh, I think trying would break me

Hmmm well. . .i dont think ya could either buuuut. *blushes rubbing my chin* lets see what ya got anyway. . .open up

*I blush as well, hesitating for a moment before opening my muzzle as wide as I can and going "ahhhh"*

*taken back abit by the shockingly wide maw you have. Laying across your tongue i peer down your throat. My shirt getting damp as i watch the saliva drip down* hmmmm not bad

*I keep straining to hold it open, my jaw already feeling a little sore*

Gimme a lil swallow babe *muttering from with in*

*My blush deepens and I do as you say, finding swallowing with my mouth wide open fairly difficult*

*feeling you jaw strain i roll my eyes* go ahead and shut your maw abit~ im not goin no where

*I let my mouth close a little and give another swallow, giggling a little at the feeling of you on my tongue*

*as you swallow i slide back toward the throat alil. Not really paying it any mind i smile seeing the throat open egarly* huh. . .not bad at all hun. . .*my bust laying just at the edge of your throat now*

*I let my tongue play over your body, giggling again as I feel your boobs near my throat.*

*the light giggle and tongue movement unsettle my bust which slips down the slop to your gullet* oh? *is all i have time for as i slide deeper now belly deep in your throat*

*My eyes go wide as I feel you slide further down, and I can't help but swallow reflexively*

*gasping as i feel you start to swallow and my body start to follow the ripples down* oh!! B-babe!

*I swallow again, my body taking over as it tries to clear the blockage from my throat. I wiggle my arms, unable to stop it and unable to speak with my mouth and throat full*

*my hips go in as i come crashing down into your tight belly. My form curling up as a rather large bulge in your middle. My legs quickly follow as i finally come to realise im in trouble* oh no! Babe! Stop dont!

*I pant hard as you land in my tummy, gasping for air and frantically pawing at my own stomach* Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't...I couldn't...I didn't know how to stop it!

*now curled up with my legs and tail joining me i squirm in fear* oh gods. . .this didnt just happen. . .am i gonna be lunch!?

*I whimper as you squirm, the strange feeling sending a shiver down my spine* H-how do I get you out?!

I. ..i dont know! Y-you dont have a gage reflex do ya? *blushing as the walls already ooze*

U-um...I...let me try! *I push my paw into my mouth, aiming for the back of my throat. I tickle the reflex and gag weakly, but it's nowhere near enough to bring you back up*

This isnt good. . . Have you ever let prey out before? *blushing as i watch a small pool form*

*A small burp escapes me and I shake my head before I realize you can't see it* I've never had anyone in there in the first place!

Oh no.. . .so im your first!? Oh this is bad. . .im to hot to churn! *i yell. My shirt and shorts dissolve as i squirm*

*I whimper as you squirm again, the strange feeling making me feel warm between my legs, confusing me* W-what are you doing in there? It feels...nngh...it feels good...

Stop! Focus. . .if you start to enjoy this itll speed things up! *blushing as i squirm more*

*Your faster squirming makes me moan and I sink to my knees. Unbuttoning my pants to relieve some of the pressure on my belly* Ooohhh...k-keep doing that

*still squirming to try and upset the belly i paw at the walls pushing my face and paws into it* help! Babe!

*Barely hearing your words over the pounding in my ears, I gasp loudly when you push with your face and paws. Immediately one of my paws goes to my belly, feeling the little bulge where you push it out* W-woah...that's so weird... *My other paw drifts into my open pants, under the waistband of my panties, finding my pussy already hot and dripping.*

*already stimilating as you just touch those lower lips i yell out. The belly clamps down and floods with juices. The pool rises quickly to half chamber and the orb is much rounder for it*

*For some reason the muffled sound of your yell makes me plunge my fingers into my slit, starting to finger myself rapidly, moaning and panting. I belch again as my belly swells with the acid* Nnngh...god...

*as the thunderous belch rockets out my bra too flies up splating on the orb of a belly. Squirming frantically as you begin to throttle your nethers* oh no! Babe! Kitty cat! Stop! *i cry out as the acids rise higher sizzling my furr*

*I moan wantonly, giggling a little as your bra flies up.* Nngh...keep doing...whatever you're doing... *I finger myself faster and faster, feeling myself rapidly approaching orgasm*

*the belly chamber fills to the top as i let out a final cry for help* no! Kitty!! Im not. . . .luu- *cut off by groans and gurgles as the belly rumbles heavily*

*I moan loudly as I feel my belly fill, hearing your cries cut off. I focus hard on my clit, teetering right on the edge and using my other paw to rub my swollen belly*

*the orb bubbles and groans madly as the thrashing inside starts to seem more fluid like, more like a slosh as you rock your body so does the belly*

*As the thrashing changes in its character I howl out and cum hard, my pussy squirting into my pants and my whole body shaking and rocking. My other paw stays on that belly, feeling the movement within start to weaken*

*just as you climax the belly clamps down hard. A loud pop and some groans can be heard but nothing more. The swollen orb was much rounder and heavier hanging now as it almost seems to be shrinking*

*I flop backwards onto my rear, panting and sweating as I come down from my orgasm. I rub my belly slowly as my senses come back to me. When they do, I look down at my swollen belly, my eyes going wide.* Oh no... Hey! Uh...you ok in there?

*the belly doesnt respond the way youd like. It just gurglrs and glorbs as it slowly shrinks down. Your chest seemingly tighter in your shirt now too and your pantis creek almost like youve grown a bit in thiccness*

*I give my belly a few more prods and, seeing no response, flop fully back onto my back* Well...shit

*the final flop sends a big belch up carrying my skull out and making it land next to you*

*I stare at the skull for a bit, wincing* Um...sorry...I guess

(♡)


© Copyright 2019 sombra (crimson1125 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188137-Vore-rp-2