*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188159-Smile-from-Half-a-Mile-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novella · Fantasy · #2188159
It is a novella written for your minds and souls.
1- ‘Appetites Viscera’
You would surely heard ‘Sinuata’? The world’s oldest organisation, operating all over the seven continents of the world since the very inception of human race!
The world famous ‘Sinuata’ is super sole representative of the elegant world. It is the eminent emblem and trade mark sign of the compendium of world’s civil and civilized societies. It is the organisation which aims at propagating the entertainment throughout the world. It is the icon and idol of the entertainment industries and tycoon of all diversions and leisure. It is the inventor mentor and protector of amusement related ventures. Accountants and managers of its chains and the branches and outlets of distractions have tightened the cuffs around the money counters of casino, pubs, bars and hotels and its lustrous avatars and boisterously enchanting looks have captivated the beaches and bays. The play grounds have become its playing fields and it considers everything cricket.
There are billions of its workers, mostly volunteers, mainly self employed. Its jingle is ‘appetites Viscera’. Its motto is to stuff entertainment into the souls and spirits of common man. It multiplies joy to puff up every body with some hot pursuit. Its founder was a great visionary who with his supreme faculties created a simple system to join it. His method of trapping was just like that of the mobile companies of today which offer packages along with free SIM cards. Mobiles, pc’s, tabs and smart phones, lap tops and palm tops, all are the inventions of its fertile minds and fall freely within its jurisdiction. They are now like the jugular vein of the entertainment.
There are no executive members or common members but an advisory council works under the auspices of this organisation. It is self controlled governing body. The advisory board comprises of all races and all nations on the face of earth. The universal representation has been its permanently unchanged principle, rule or law. From all continents all communities are its members. The President is the supreme commander of this most powerful organisation. He is the person who overcomes all the aspirants of this unique portfolio. He might be from any continent and from any community. He once boosted to the post assigns the duties on merit-real merit. It would be better to say that it has no specific religious, ethical or ethnological affiliations.
To get its membership is a child’s play. You need not to write a bond or give surety. You are not interviewed or any given any aptitude test. It believes in practical, no educational restriction is applied too. The most illiterate are often preferred in it and those who are learned illiterate are often rewarded too. You have to just take part in any joyous activity enlisted in its contents or even invent a new one by adapting your theory according to its policies, you are member. No fees, no papers, no tension. It is as it was -voluntary and wilful. The advisory council is rotational and is chosen after the constant deliberation for a specific assignment. The members are rewarded on the basis of their achievements and laurels. Extra ordinary traits are always a prize and well known following is considered an additional trait for its advisory board member. It functions without any checks and balances because there are no checks and no balances in it. It is an entertainment propagating organisation and you know there is no need to have a check or a balance on an entertainment. It is the heart throb of millions even billion and there would be a few who would avoid it, perhaps due to their jealous nature or lack of resources or cynical bent of mind!
ii
The Pundit Yogi is an awesome member. He is a Yoga expert possessing preternatural powers and above all a Soul Searcher who with some metaphysical powers can send his soul out from his body and call it back to his body. He has practised so much that he could leave his body and roam with his soul. He has been living in the city of Yogis since his ancestors’ times. He has enabled his soul to leave his body and wander all over the world for any assigned purpose. He is one of the few people in this world which could drag a weight of many kilos with their natal organs. In those days he did not wear any clothes. His exercises and practice of yoga reached to the sublime heights and he was elevated as the most venerable and powerful Yoga expert are. He can lift himself in the air and can live for many days without any food or water in a grave.
He was there on the beach of an island where he could meet the president. He had come here to inform his boss about an extra ordinary incident. It was his duty to deliver even break the news of such a remarkable happening on the face of the earth as has never happened before. There he came by Amil Baba too- the witch master- who was also member of the advisory council. He was expert in black magic and was not less than the Soul Searcher. He could perform magic to do anything black. The third member, who was there, was a politician Ebru. He was so gullible, crook, master of deforming the right into wrong and a conspirator of the first rank that he was barred even from his own nation to live there, so he was at the liberty to live anywhere in the world. He was an enticing planner of underworld, creator of crises of such a great magnitude that its solution would need another crisis. Jack White was the expert advisor in innovating the new ways of entertainment on the beach, bays, casino, hotels and bars.
There appeared the President as he seemed fatigued and unsatisfied with the progress of his Organisation ‘Sinuata’. All threw smiley greetings towards the President when he sat on the throne covered with a robe designed as the skins of white and black young boys and girls.
2-Metamorphic Aliens
The Yogi stood up and yelled that he had observed strange activity of strange creatures or miniatures. The Amil Baba seconded him. He told a bit further. The Ebru doubted their concocted mares’ nests. The Amil Baba was upbraided by the President to utter a few words about the presence of a this dilemma.
Amil Baba: They are strange aliens –Solaro and Lunara. Solaro is a prince and Lunara is the princess of the planet Venujup. They are here as Solaro has promised her princess to take her to the loam of dirt and water (Earth) for their honey moon (It seems they have heard our Sinuata). They are coupled half a century ago according to the solar time but only 5 days ago according to their own time. Solaro could be compared to transparent light as he was milky in colour and transparent from within and without. He has no clothes on his body but there were not visible his male organs or his hips. He was just like a sacred thing which we the earth people say composed of holy light. His eyes, nose, hair, hands and all the organs of his body were charming and he has small, very small and delicate wings attached to his arms which were also of the colour of milky light. He seems like purified water closed in a shiny glass bottle.
Yogi: And his natal parts and darts are not visible too.
Amil Baba: Yes of course they were not visible but do not underestimate they were not built; they were covered with light too. And Lunara his princess is hundred times beauteous than he is. She was made of pinkish yellow light. Same transparency was there as of Solaro. But she was colourful. Her lips were pink and hand palms were magenta in colour. Her delicate parts of body look more delicate as they were surrounded by a layer of light. She was so attractive, charming, enthralling and enchanting that a common man on earth could not bear her sight. It was assured that whoever sees her falls unconscious not due to fear but due to her attractiveness. When she chats, broach and discuss any matter, she looked nicer and prettier and seem as she were striking a note of flute and ...... at the same time. How sweet their song would be when her simple talks were so enticing. Gorgeous and marvellous are perhaps the weakest words to express her grace. No lingua franca would be able to describe their grace and exquisiteness.
It was their promise which had compelled them to come here. One day Solaro was watching towards the earth and Lunara came to see him. She also started looking towards the Earth. She had heard and read that there were creatures walking like them. She saw waters, plants and small patches of dirt and stones. She eagerly asked Solaro to take her to that place. Solaro promised it but after their completion. They called marriage the completion. Soon after their completion they were here to know the two legged bodies walking like them.
Lunara had read in a book about the possibility of some two pronged creature who were residing on the planet made of soil, dirt and water. The aim of their visit to the conglomerate of dirt and water is to spread the holy light after selecting a few persons. They want to experience their enlightenment on this earth and it is outcome of their mutual love and curiosity. They have landed here on this ball of dirt and water also to understand what the love is called on earth. How the inhabitants express love and respect for others? Is there another living species in the universe which can love more than they love?
They are metamorphic in nature as they could change their shape just by looking at the person they want. It was just like scanning a person to adopt his or her shape. Not only outer features are adopted but also all the inner instincts, feelings and motifs are absorbed by them. They start thinking and feeling like the object they choose.
They can travel with the speed of light and are able to reach anywhere on the earth within no time. Anything of this ball of dirt cannot harm them. They can run on seas and easily walk in the air. They need not any earthly thing to survive. This earth was like a ball, really like a football for them. They could kick it any time and it would be razed to the pieces as far as their powers are concerned.
The President was not pusillanimous who could be frightened easily. He was bold enough to take the bull by the horns. Ebru remarked.
Your sagacity is exemplary in this connection, the politician said.
But it is not the case with this matter Ebru, The President interrupted.
I am worried about and always worried about this set up of ours. The creatures of this kind can invoke mankind and turn their minds to their own side? We have to think seriously about it.
............................................................................................................................................................
2-The First Landing
My fable is incomplete so far, would you like to stop your gab and hear the narrative? I have observed them for many days through my ‘Ids’ and they have reported awesome things. Said Amil Baba.
You may continue, ‘the president said.
They landed in Asia first as it was the nearest place from their abode. They were in the holy city of Makkah. They saw people walking around the four cornered building. They metamorphosised them in the form of a Negro couple. They started walking around the Four Cornered Building. They were very happy as they have felt the real devotion incognito. They were feeling contentment. It seemed they have achieved the ambition of their life and death would be a dome of a many coloured glass for them, to break it and become one with the Ultimate. They felt a silver light in them. They were love from head to toe. The Aliens were much impressed by the two legged living organisms. Their first transformation into such a serene couple was a tranquil experience in fact.
President’s face was changing colour and impressions as the narration of the Amil were proceeding.
Amil said that they became more curious about the human being and wanted to know more. Such a devoted race is this! They are satisfied and contented with their lot. The Aliens were feeling inner elevation. They could recognise the emotions and feelings a bit but their belief was quite different from their spiritual experience. They wanted to adopt the same guise again but their genus was different. They could not survive for a long in an alien genre’s shape. There was a time limit of their metamorphosis. If they do not change into another form or their real guise they could be stranded in it, and were to remain in the same shape forever. There was an automatic alarming system. They were listening the same tickling from within and unwillingly changed into their original shape.
They could not be seen in their original profile. They looked awfully to each other.
Lunara! Are you feeling the same elevation as I am feeling? Asked Solaro.
These were peaceful feelings of enchantment and delight. I was not willing to leave the shape.
Where are we going now? Solaro.
I would love to meet more couples like this?
I was feeling the same.
They came out of the boundary and planned to know something more about the land and the people. They entered the market and saw a couple there.
Yogi becomes outrageous over the prolonged description of Amil. He had observed something too and wanted to cash on in.
Yogi: I narrate the next metamorphosis which opened their minds and they become eager to know more.
President who was oddly bearing the brunt of the narration at once commanded the Yogi to commence his incidences with the aliens.
Yogi: Mr President the Aliens turned out in a bazaar and started their search for another couple. They saw it. The woman was carrying a shopping bag and the man was with a travelling bag. They scanned them and put on their guise. What they felt is described honestly.
The couple was there to perform umra (a Muslim religious ritual performed at Makkah). They came to know from their intuition that they were ostensibly there for religious ceremonies. To perform the religious rituals of Umra was not their mission but it was a part of a business package which the company has given them. They were on a business tour. They were from Pakistan. They were thinking about the dollars and pounds and Saudi riyals which they wanted to accumulate after this visit to the holy places. They were proud to be called ‘Haji Sahib’ and ‘Hajan Sahiba’ (the persons who have performed pilgrimage of Makkah). They were happy that they were there on official tour and all the expenses were being born by their company. They were more inclined towards their president than the holy place they were visiting. The woman was avaricious and wanted to squeeze more and more from the man. She wanted to purchase the most precious things. She wanted to do a lot of shopping for all her relatives at the cost of her relation with the man.
Solaro and Lunara changed their shape almost at the same time as they felt disgusted on the feelings and thoughts of this obnoxious couple. They were astonished to feel quite opposite about this two legged animal called human.
I think there are the people of many kinds and races.
Lunara: I felt ashamed upon her greed.
Solaro: He was quite annoying about wealth. He preferred everything to money which he was thinking. I wanted to see the money. I saw and found the brittle pieces of paper were dearer to him than the sturdy faith. I was suffocated in his profile and went out. I was going to burst into anger so I left the silhouette.
Now?
My interest has increased manifold. I am willing to know about the governments and the PM’s about which he was thinking and was much grateful than the anything else.
I want to see the fashionable things of this world about which the female has so much lust. What are these for? Are they more valuable and precious than God?
............................................................................................................................................................
3-Secret Meeting Continues
The President gave them the name Light Aliens and asked Ebru to collect more data about their activities. The Amil Baba was happy in itself that Mr. President has given him honour of participating in this summit. The Pundit Yogi was proud of narrating and impressing the President. It was his wish to alienate the president and the world towards the Light Aliens. The Jack White was somewhat uneasy as he himself has become sceptic about spirituality. The Ebru was smiling in sleeves about this Nexus.
President was democratic in his choice as he has given equal opportunity to all religions to gather against the Light Aliens. It was his wish to oust them from the earth as they could change the scenario by egging on the people to become like them or showing them the real faces of the Heads. That is why the meeting was called and held.
Ebru called out the message and all the partners were assigned the duty to find out the couple according to the instructions of President and send them back to their own space. All agreed and promised to find them out at any cost.
............................................................................................................................................................
4-Sex Industry
Solaro and Lunara came out from there and saw a couple outside the building. The girl was clad in black hijab and man was wearing a small cap. They were Malaysian and Indonesia as they come to know after assuming their identities. They were here to seek pardon from the Creator of the universe and condoning their past life which they have spent in the sex industry. The man has been working as booking agent and the woman has been operating a sex shop. They were much ashamed now about the deeds and want to live a life of purity and honour. They did not know much about the religion except the basic things and were here due to an incident. Their own son and daughter have adopted the same line which they were treading to earn livelihood. They boy was 17 and was a gay and the girl has opened a dating office. They were afraid of nemesis and wanted to check their children from the path of fire. Both have argued that they were not doing a job different to their parents and why were they being hushed up. The couple was speechless and this was not case with them only. It was the routine in the far eastern countries that the sex industry was the top most industry and whole the family was involved in it. The Tsunami has changed their views. It had struck so hard to the brinks of their conscience that they were forced to think about their whereabouts and double dealings. Solarao and Lunara went deep into their conscience and came to know that it was not the case with their countries only. Everywhere in the world in secular as well as religious states same fire of lust was burning the humanity to ashes. The black white, yellow, red and every colour of skin was involved in it because it was made the way of living by a universal myth of modernism liberalism and globalism. The world was doing a natural think in quite unnatural manner. Every society has concept of marriage, conception of off springs and a family system. But both the men and women were considering a burden to keep a wife or a husband on permanent basis. A large portion of coupled people was involved in dating and weekends with unknown persons. The Gay marriages were given legal status and that was done only to save vote’s .The rave were even ready to revive their sex. The born males were changing their sex through surgery. All it was being done in the name of naturalism. They left their bodies and went away from the couple.
Solaro was happy as he was satisfied with the new change in the person. Lunara was anxious as her target was worried about the future of her son and daughter which was going to be spend in the darkness of unending sin. They were becoming used to the natural instincts of this two legged organism. A strangeness which they felt first time in the two legged creature was now diminishing and they were becoming more perceptible. They have met the creatures around their holy centre and have found manifold sentiments. They wanted to go away from it and want to know more. All this was being observed by the Amil Baba. Amil Baba was constantly updating the president and the president was much worried about the Light Aliens’ activities.



5- Amil Baba’s Quest
Amil Baba was busy with his mantras and was trying to persuade the strange entities on the face of earth. He was absorbed in his readings and trying to call the unseen forces which were beyond the scope of vision. He was uttering some soliloquy.
Amil Baba: where are you at this time?
Voice: On the earth.
Are you watching the whole earth?
Voice: Yes, my lord
Have you noticed some aliens on this land?
Voice: Yes, I am sure about them.
Amil Baba: Can you not pierce through them?
Voice. No, they have no body to enter in.
Amil. Then how are telling me all this?
Voice: It is a spiritual voice which we can sense and transliterate for you.
Amil: Well, Carry on your work.
Do not leave them in any nook and corner of the earth and find whom do they two aliens meet and get knowledge about. Amil Baba was trying his best and was not sparing any stone unturned to become the next President of the leader of the Nexus. He was sure that his amulet would definitely succeed and he would find the aliens first of all and would be nominated as the next President or at least would be promised the leadership of the Muslim block of earth at least.
.......................................................................................................................................................
6- The Insincerity
Pundit was not a simple Hindu; he was the world famous Yoga master and has shown the world that he could control his soul (Atman). He lies down on a mat and sends his soul out from his body. At that time his soul could go anywhere in the world within no time and might see anything happening in any part of the world. He was helping his Government in spying the world major events and secret conferences of their enemies. He was feared and envied by the leaders of top rank in his country. He had been given free hand by the government to go anywhere and do everything whatever he wanted. Every new coming government was his slave. He was the king maker in fact and was full of lust for power as all kings are. He wanted to rule the world possibly whole or otherwise the South Asia at least. Amil Baba was his major opponent. He wanted to carry the day in this race and turned the tables. The Commander of the Nexus has offered him the same area for governing if he succeeded.
His body was lying on the bed but his soul has gone astray to search the aliens. His first clue was the New World and his soul hunted for the aliens all over it. The Aliens were not seen but his soul saw a lot of native aliens who were in fact aligned to the human being. His soul was lost in the soulless bodies of the continent. His soul saw that the ‘Hollow Men’ were faltering and lagging. They were shambling in and lurching out .Their tread was sluggish and zigzag. Their one hand was on their natal organs and other on the machines. Their legs were dwindling but feet running for the pieces of papers and flesh of bodies. His soul returned within no time as it could not find any enlightened soul of Light Aliens there.
..........................................................................................................................................................
The Ebru was not doing anything and was smiling in sleeves on the endless efforts of the members of the Nexus. He has planned to rob the person of his right by some conspiracy. He was not planning about finding the aliens but was plotting to take control of the members by his wisdom and genius as he had done with the President.
The President was not free to think about the future of the world. Ebru was but his guru. Ebru’s policies were the original working paper for the President. The legislature was for ostentation and formal procedure.
.....................................................................................................................................................
White Jack has planned nothing as he was sure that Ebru would rob the person of his search by some satanic mechanism. He was living as usual because his routine or his status could not be occupied by any other. None of the nexus members would agree to obey him. Moreover he knew that all his efforts would go to dogs. He cast aside the idea of finding the aliens on the pretext that it was a political matter and religion and politics are two different things. If he would be involved in political matters his religious status would be marred. People would consider him a mundane personality and materialistic person. Moreover he was not staunch believer of such spiritual beings. So he remained disinterested. The President knew it but his participation in the venture was necessary due to political reasons.
................................................................................................................................................
The President knew that due to his policies the whole world is annoyed but couldn’t yell anything against him, his policies or his organisation. If somebody dared to go against his policies which were in fact dictated to him from without, would face the bad consequences. Some states have shown their discontentment and anger over his policies but were made to yield by hook or by crook. He was sure that monopoly over the state of world affairs is the only source to maintain the economic supremacy. He was feeling ill at ease due to the presence of some aliens on the earth. He rang up the Nexus and asked about the progress. So far nothing was found to control these aliens. All were adhered to their pursuit only. They were only capable of treading the light; the Light Aliens were emanating and spreading on the way. That light annoyed them more severely. He told the Nexus to speed up his efforts. Expedite efforts are the only source to save his status and authority.
............................................................................................................................................................
7-Polar Spirits
Vladi was informed about the top secret mission by the President himself. He was told about the presence of an alien couple who was on the mission to occupy world to establish justice and the principles of fair play on the face of earth. If it happens the world would rule out the present rulers and they would be forgotten and would be sent to the oblivion for good.
It was shocking news for him because he did not want to lose his status of the second law enforcing power on the face of the earth. He at once called his confidants and put the breaking news before them. All his trusted fellows were surprised on the news because they also don’t want to lose their status. They advised him to assign the task to Yuri. He was much cautious and was feeling like fish out of water .He started the mission Hide Outs name given to find and capture or eliminate the Light Aliens. Yuri, the head of the advance research department of the secret services was one of his confidants. He needed not any council or advice from the cabinet or Vladi and at once brought his disguised robots out.
These were micro robots and were designed especially for the search missions. These were invisible to human beings and were covered with such rays as were undetectable by ordinary rays detecting sensors. These robots could move with the speed of electromagnetic waves. He had already sent these robots to all the embassies of his country. The ambassadors were not aware of the purpose of these robots. These were not known to them even in their real form. He activated all the Light Travellers –as it was the name of these robots. They were equipped with such cool gadgets that they could detect the alien lights even. They were sensible to all forms of matter of the earth and could detect within seconds the entity which did not belong to earth. Yuri started monitoring the mission himself.
........................................................................................................................................................


8- The Prayer Places
Solaro and Lunara went to the sea shore. They observed the Arabs enjoying in their own way. The land laws were restricting them to do illegitimate things which they were doing in the sea waters. Every Sheikh there was on his own ship or yacht with a host of beautiful ladies which were not his wives but belongs to different nations. All the platoons of servants were busy with cooking and roasting and preparing drinks of 100 years old French wines. Solaro and Lunara did not scan them but just watched them. They visited the all shores of the seas and found the same practice on all the sea shores of the world. There was no church, synagooch, mosque, temple or monastery on the sea shores. They were dumb founded to observe this phenomenon. What the creature has made of the place, a global brothel! A slave was thinking this along with preparing a sex inciting dish. I have served almost in all continents and have observed the same routine internationally. Everybody is running behind currency, pieces of paper, power and pelf. The religion of this elite class is universal. There are worship places in every nook and corner of the populated areas of the whole planet but these are perhaps to earn money-the pieces of paper to utilize them on the sea shores! The servant finished preparing the dish.
The couple was much bewildered over the dichotomy of this creature. They have sensed it very earlier when they scanned the lady full of lust and the man who was remembering his Prime minister more than his Creator at the very place he was calling it the House of his Creator. What is this wealth and what is this lust for opposite sex?
Solaro and Lunara both were much confused and want to appraise the two legged creature through three things. They want to know more about money, Prime Ministers and the kings which are dearer to them than their Creator!
They entered the royal palace. They saw a man surrounded by many people. There were many women also but one with haughty looks and looking down upon the others has central place in this gathering. The man was there sitting on a throne and everybody else was questioning him with their eyes. He was king. The Light Aliens became king and queen!
Solaro found that the king was terrified and was planning to avoid a catastrophe. The catastrophe was a demand of a President, to extend rights to the common people through adult franchise. He was consulting his council to detract the president about the rights. Solaro went deep into his conscience and came to know that he has become king by giving huge bounties to the President and the other persons in the palace. He has become a king through a castle conspiracy because every king does the same for assuming the royal portfolio. He does not avoid killing his own brother, uncle, or even father for this ambition. But get nothing in return except the girls, pieces of papers, threats and fear of loss of royal throne. What kind of this kingship is? Solaro was puzzled.
Then he has to consult a panel of doctors, physicians and even witch doctors to maintain his sexual health as he has to satisfy a large number of ‘ladies’. Was it necessary for a king to have so many women in his harem? When he could not maintain his natural powers, then why does he do so? It was an exasperating question for Solaro. Common man in the market was more satisfied and contented than this king. What an abhorrent kingship it was!
Being a king he is afraid of the President of another country. What kind of autocrat he is? He is afraid of and accountable to an alien head of state.
Solaro came to know about the monarchs of the East and the West. All were afraid of loss of kingship and were often despised by their ministers or family members. Many Kings were just rubber stamps. A lot of kings were on the behalf of a constitution only. But in spite of the dearth of powers all have the same nature of having doctors, ladies and fear of the Presidents.
Lunara had even stranger experiences. The queens and princess were powerful especially those who were not of the kings family or first ladies. The queens earned from foreign lands were quite authoritative and were driving force behind the policies of the kings. They were enthralling personalities and often possess the weak points and family secrets of the kings. The kings wanted to out throw such ladies after they have enjoyed them to the full but in the meanwhile they the ladies have penetrated deep into the kings’ minds and affairs. Kings could not do away with them due to their own weaknesses. Although they have no ostensible role in the political decisions but every decision originated from them. Many a few were on their special missions also-to plunder the kings on all levels-political, physical and material.
Solaro and Lunara in original form were discussing the sordid royal hoods. Both spoke abruptly at once: Who is this president? We should also know about him.
..........................................................................................................................................................
9-Nexus Advances
Amil Baba has used all his arrows to locate the aliens but was not sure about their presence. He has come to the conclusion that there was a couple as his alter ego has told him but he was not sure about their abode or presence. He had just come to know that the alien couple was there in the Middle East. He reported to Ebru about his findings and expressed his desire to see the President. He wanted to set up friendly relations with the president because he wanted to become leader of his zone or at least PM of his country. Ebru arranged a meeting. The president assured him of his help and appreciated his effort to locate the Light Aliens. He stressed on the need of speeding up the mission.
President was happy and satisfied over his cleverness as he had made another mark by befooling Vladi. Now Vladi would go through fire and water to precede him and the search and bust of the Aliens would become easy. Vladi would definitely find them out.
Yogi Pundit was leaving no stone unturned in this connection. Once again he sent his soul out to circle the world. This time it found the Light Aliens near the black sea. The alien couple was wandering aimlessly on the sea shore among the naked and half naked men and women. The soul reached the body of pundit and entered into him. The Yogi instead of approaching the President was thinking something else. He started his quest for understanding the aliens and the cause of their presence on the earth. For this purpose he once again sent his soul to them to enter into their bodies and know their ambitions. The soul of Pundit reached the aliens who were still there on the beach. The soul tried to enter the bodies of aliens and reached inside Solaro. It could not find the body like human beings to stay there and felt as it were stranded in it. After a lot of struggle the soul succeeded in coming out of Solaro. There was only light and nothing else. The organs were just as the shadow and it was not feasible for pundit to stay in this body of light. The soul once again came to the pundit’s body. Upon his failure to get control over Light Aliens, The Yogi Pundit informed the President about the whole incident and started thinking about his own weaknesses.
.........................................................................................................................................
Solaro felt heavy as something was sitting on his back. He felt rashes like movement in his body and found a non material thing in his light. It was trying to penetrate deep into his systems when he locked his systems and constrained the soul of the Yogi Pundit to feel stranded. The soul went out and Solaro told the incident to Lunara.
Both were surprised over the incident. From where could this come? Were the two legged creatures able to create such non material things? Was this an attack on them? His internal systems analysed the phenomenon and came to conclusion that the air like thing could not control or damage them. So they were satisfied and advance to their next milestone.
............................................................................................................................................................
10-Meeting with Prime Ministers
They were eager to know about Prime Minister. They heard the news from the people that many Prime ministers were to gather at a conference in a District so they went to that City District. Lunara was conscious about the new development which Solaro had told him and has locked her inner self permanently.
There were a few women among them one was scanned by Lunara and a man was scanned by Solaro.
The woman was a Bengali PM and the Man was an African Prime Minister. The African Prime Minister was prey to the inferiority complex but was ostensibly not expressing it. He was looking at the Asian and European PMs with envoy. ‘Why are we not like them? Why are we so backward? Why are we so disgraced? Why are we not equal to other Prime Ministers? The westerners say that we are equal to them but their actions are a far cry from their words. They help us as we are the beggars. They advance an aid to us as they are giving some alms. They always direct but do not guide us. They have Hobson’s choice to accept their help and pocket and insult which was in fact a disgrace to their self respect.
He was of the opinion that it was not the case only with him but all his continent fellows. The donors think about us as uncivilized unruly and philistine people who are the cause of every disease and every evil on the face of the earth. The speeches of these double dealers are all moonshine and they want to get some covert aims from our continent. They said it unexplored and I think it is unexplored not from the civic point of view as west cries but from resource point of view. The hidden minerals as gold, silver ,diamond and all other natural resources are unexplored and are buried untouched under the fathoms of seas and soils of Africa. The explored resources are being exploited and occupied by them. They explore them and get them and in return give us nothing except the bullets and billets. We are naive or fool who are purchasing the armaments instead of seeds, fertilizers and machines.’’
Solaro himself became sympathetic to the Prime Minister on his littleness and helplessness even to express facts in the public. His speech was written by a person who was his PA recommended by their donor. They were not ready to fight and eliminate their own race but situations were created for them to fight and please their donors.
What a Prime Ministers these were! The man in the street of Makkah was praising PM more than his God but the PM was adulating his Western benefactor more than God, Said Solaro.
The story of Lunara was still to be told.
She was now a lady Prime Minister who was thinking only to please the donor and her neighbouring state. For this purpose she has sentenced many people to death in the name of treason. She was expecting praise from the neighbouring PM and with his support she was trying to win the favour of the west. One thing common between the PMs and the Kings was the prolongation of their rule and life. For this purpose they could do anything even to sacrifice national interests. They listened the rest of speeches in their own form. They reached the conclusion that someone was eulogising his own country and others were adulating the world power because it was a big donor. Everybody there was there for some specific purpose and mostly this purpose was the attainment of Papers-currency. Nobody discussed the plight of common man.
......................................................................................................................................
Everybody on this ball of dirt is dirty and thinks like the dirt. Dirt cannot get over the light for long how high it might fly with winds. It has to settle down sooner or later. If there had not been water of sincerity among the common folks these Kings and Ministers of this dirty ball would have turned into dirt and vanished away or dislocated surely. They were plunderers of common man but themselves were nothing without common man. What worth of they are if there is no common man to vote for them and send them to this high status? If the situation remains the same for some more time, the common man would be no more. Who will elect them as Prime Ministers and over whom they would rule?
.......................................................................................................................................................

© Copyright 2019 AKRAM SAQIB (saqib at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188159-Smile-from-Half-a-Mile-Part-1