*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188219-Happy-Birthday-Rich-and-Mastiff
by OOT™
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Personal · #2188219
Two of my amazing friends at WDC who have birthdays in April
When I first saw the task of finding 2 WDC members with birthdays in April as part of my challenge in "a very Wodehouse challenge, I imagined it would be a breeze. I was wrong. After searching through numerous ports, I finally found 2, and both happen to be members I am quite fond of.

RICH's birthday is April 7th, which happens to be the same day as my older brother. I chat with RICH almost daily in scroll, yet I had no idea his birthday was this month! I'd like to take this opportunity to wish my dear friend, RICH, a happy belated birthday. I was also surprised to learn that he is a fan of musicals, and I regret not having checked out his biography sooner.

I was also surprised to learn that Mastiff's birthday is this month. It's on April 26th, so at least I didn't miss it. I have read quite a few of Mastiff's stories, and I knew that he does a great job writing in the comedy genre, but prior to reading his biography, I had no idea that he has done stand-up comedy before! I can easily see how he would do well at that.

After the difficulty I had finding 2 members with April birthdays, I would almost suggest starting a forum or some type of easily accessible calendar with member birthdays. However, I did learn something new about these fantastic members by checking out their biographies, so it was well worth the time and effort.

© Copyright 2019 OOT™ (outoftouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188219-Happy-Birthday-Rich-and-Mastiff