*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188429-Bernadettes-tree-trunk-troubles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2188429
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz gets herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz was out in her back garden one afternoon while her husband Howard was spending time with his friends when she suddenly spotted an extremely beautiful pink rose inside a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk and went over to have a closer look at it.

The curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, who was wearing a newly bought short red dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a pink short sleeved cardigan over the top of it decided that she really wanted the flower and quickly stuck her hands inside the hole in the tree trunk but unfortunately, the flower was just slightly out of her reach as she cursed her short shortness.

Bernadette said, "Damn it, I really want that pink rose, I guess I have no choice, this is certainly going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I still can still easily fit in there," as she decided to enter the hole in the tree trunk to get it and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due it's rather small size and her figure, which had definitely become more curvaceous in recent weeks to the back of her mind.

The young woman quickly stuck her hands inside the hole in the hole then her head and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving her next door neighbours an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

She then quickly the pink rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this, especially not Howie."

Bernadette then tried to back out of the hole in the tree trunk to continue her day but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't, her eyes growing wide as she tried to back out twice more without any success.

The young blond said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybesticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch and second peice of chocolate fudge cake wasn't my best idea ever," as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Bernadette said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk, I can't let anyone see me like this," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but unfortunately, it was just no use, she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I'm well and truly stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and cakes," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and thought about calling her husband Howard or her best friend Penny but quickly remembered that her phone was inside her house on the kitchen table.

Bernadette then quickly decided against calling out for help because she would be mortified if her neighbours saw her like this decided to get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and hoped that her underwear wasn't showing as a cool breeze began blowing around the hem of her dress.

The young blond spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, I'm definitely not fat, I'm just a bit more curvaceous now, why did I just leave that flower alone," as she then pinched her stomach and realised that it was definitely a lot softer than it had been a few months ago.

Bernadette then suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear her next door neighbour's dog Baxter barking behind her.

She said, "Oh, it's just you, Baxter, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as he quickly grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "OW, Hey, stop pulling at my dress like that, Baxter, you naughty dog, I just bought it yesterday and it was very expensive," but still he continued to pull, trying to get her out of the hole in the tree trunk until suddenly, a loud RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Bernadette's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she quickly realised that Baxter had accidentally pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her cute bubble butt, which was barely covered by adorable pink panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

The young blond said, "I can't believe my new dress is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Bernadette said, "OW, Ouch, I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she then began laughing at the ridiculous of her current predicament as Baxter went to went to sleep behind the tree trunk.

The young woman had now been in the hole in the tree trunk for more than an hour and began wondering if she might be stuck in there forever and said, "why won't this stupid tree trunk let go of me," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again without any success before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her.

Bernadette then heard a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Bernadette's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused best friend Penny.

Penny, an only slightly less curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a red t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it and a pair of slightly tight denim jeans quickly took a picture of her best friend's barely-covered backside with her phone then asked "Bernadette, what on earth are you doing in there,are you all right, are you stuck, I didn't realise how big your ass had gotten, you look absolutely ridiculous right now, but more importantly, why can I see your underwear?"

The absolutely humiliated young blond wanted to make a sarcastic remark but instead just confirmed that she was stuck and explained the entire situation before asking for help as her best friend quickly took off her denim jacket, grabbed onto her hips, said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry Bernadette, I'll happily pull you out of there," then leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Bernadette said, "OW, Ouch, Oh, OW, oh my god Penny, that really hurts but please put your back into it because I'm not moving, come on, Pull OW."

Penny replied, "I am pulling Bernadette and I'm definitely putting my back into it, how did you even get yourself this stuck," as she placed her feet against the tree trunk for more leverage but suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Penny said, "Oh, it's just no good Bernadette, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry for hurting you, you've definitely wedged yourself in there tight, could you try pushing this time, I think if we work together, you'll come unstuck," as she then quickly grabbed onto the young woman's hips again, placed her feet against the tree trunk for more leverage, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Bernadette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Penny, I'm not sure this is going to work," as she placed her hands and pushed and pushed with all her strength again.

The two women had an epic struggle with the hole in the tree trunk for several minutes without any success as the next neighbours stared, laughed, and took pictures and videos of the increasing awkward looking sight.

Just then, Howard and Penny's fiance Leonard arrived and were absolutely stunned to see their wives current position as Penny saw them and said, "This isn't what it looks like, I'm definitely not taking advantage of Bernadette's butt, she's stuck in there and I'm just trying to pull her out," then quickly let go of her best friend's hips, who put her right hand over her face in disbelief and quickly explained the entire situation.

Howard quickly ran over to the tree trunk and asked, "Bernie, are you all right, don't worry, we'll soon have you out of there."

The young blond replied sarcastically, "I'm completely fine, thanks Howie, it's not like I'm stuck in a hole in a tree trunk with my ass sticking out and my underwear showing."

Penny then said, "I pulled and pulled but she just won't budge, she definitely stuck in there good and tight, this stubborn tree trunk just won't let go of her and I think we need more help because I don't think even the three of us pulling will get her free."

Howard then quickly called his best friend Raj while Penny called her and Bernadette's close friend Amy as the two quickly arrived and burst into laughter and definitely enjoyed the view when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk.

The absolutely humiliated Bernadette wondered if she should just remain stuck because she would never live this down as her husband patted her butt to comfort her then grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry Bernie, we'll soon have you out of there and promise to never tell anyone about this but brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt."

Leonard pulled Howard's waist while Penny pulled her husband's belt, Raj pulled Penny's legs as she asked him to try and not pull down her jeans and Amy pulled Raj's sweater.

Howard said, "All right everyone let's get Bernadette out of there, 1,2,3, Pull" as the epic tug of war with the hole in the tree trunk over his wife began.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, Oh, OW, Howie, that really hurts," as the tree trunk still stubbornly refused to let her leave.

Her husband said, "Pull," once again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.

"OW, OW, Howie, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," said Bernadette as she still just wouldn't budge.

The now determined young man placed his feet against the tree trunk for more leverage and said, "Come on everyone, we can actually do this, we can't give up, put your backs into it, Pull," as everyone leaned back and pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength as Baxter woke up and began helping by pulling the hem of Amy's denim knee length pencil skirt.

The poor young blond was being streched to her absolute limit as the bird began pulling at the front of her dress while Howard said, "Let go of my wife, you stupid tree trunk," as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Bernadette was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as Baxter quickly let go of Amy's skirt and looked on.

The overjoyed and very relieved young woman said, "Oh my god, you guys did it, I'm free, I'm finally free, I was beginning to think that I was actually going to be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her husband, who said the pink rose looked great in her hair before hugging her friends and Baxter, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem Bernadette, that flower looks nice in your hair but I can't believe you went to all that trouble to get it, nice underwear by the way, especially the teddy bears, very cute," joked a laughing Amy.

Bernadette then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her cardigan to cover the hole in her dress and tights before taking everyone out for dinner to say thank you for resc uing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The End.







© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188429-Bernadettes-tree-trunk-troubles