*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188754-The-Golden-Rule
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2188754
The best way to hack life
The Golden Rule....First of all i don't have ani idea about the above mentioned topic.I just randomly came up with this topic.The topic seems like a life hack or a rule which can make our daily life easier But unfortunately There isn't any rule or way to face all the the worries and problem in life let's take a suitable example..A boy like me that hasn't achieved anything in his life..failed most of time a lazy boy which does do any thing in his whole day ..I use to spend my whole time on social media.. But why i feel tired after all that rest?? May be my inner me forces me to do some productive..The most easiest work which can be done my anyone is to think of wining having a big dream But most of us is uncapable of doing such a easy task.

Well said my famous American football player Vincent lombardi.."Winning isn't everything but wanting to win is" ........
.........I hope u like my way of expressing my thoughts and sorry for all the spelling and gramatical error..please give your review so that i can improve myself๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
© Copyright 2019 begginer (bewriting.com at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2188754-The-Golden-Rule