*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189284-Missy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Serial · Other · #2189284
A young woman finds out that she isn't human, and begins a journey into a whole new world.
Missy groaned as she leant over the toilet. She'd just vomited for the third time in an hour. She'd been ill for four days now, and there was no sign that she'd be getting better any time soon. As well as the vomiting, she'd also been experiencing dizzy spells, sensitivity to light, aching joints, bouts of sweating, sudden bouts of trembling and stomach cramps. The college had sent had sent a doctor to see her, but he just said it was an extreme case of flu. Missy seriously doubted it. There were other things she'd experienced since been ill too. She kept hearing the word 'sprite'. Somehow, she knew that a sprite was a very powerful supernatural being, and that she was supposed to become one. Then there was a weird dream, when she managed to get to sleep, in which she had magic like abilities. She found them quite disturbing, because in part of them she would shrink people and either eat them or swallow them whole. In another part, she would shrink a guy and use him for a sex toy. And in the final part, before she woke up, she would suck the same guy, full size now, into her vagina. In the dream, she knew that she not only enjoyed what she did to the people, she got a lot of pleasure from it. The dream was accompanied by a strong sense of power that she found intoxicating while she was asleep, while she was awake though, it terrified her. She was also both confused and embarrassed by them, and had told nobody, not even her friend and roommate, Tina. There was one other thing that happened while she dreamt. She kept hearing the word 'Sprite'. She had no idea what it meant, but it was constantly there. She finally finished vomiting, flushed the toilet and slowly made her way to the row of sinks. She gently splashed cold water on her face and then gently wiped it dry with a paper towel.


With a hand on the wall to help keep her steady, she slowly made her way back to her dorm room. She reached the door and was about to open it when she got a strange feeling that she hadn't felt before. She felt a presence in her room. It didn't feel like an evil presence. In fact, there was an odd sense of friendliness and familiarity about it. It had a kind of sisterly feel to it, which in itself was odd, because Missy's sister was sixteen and lived with their parents in San Diego. Missy nervously opened the door and found a black woman sitting on Tina's bed, smiling as she looked at Missy. The woman looked to be in her mid twenties and had long, straight black hair, tied back into a pony tail. She was slim and exceptionally beautiful, and sat crossed legged in a manner that suggested class and sophistication. She was wearing an elegant and expensive looking dark blue mini dress and a gold necklace, with matching earrings, a gold bracelet on her right wrist and a gold watch on her left wrist. They too looked very expensive, as the smell of her perfume.


"Come in and close the door, honey. We need to talk". She said in a soft, well spoken voice.


Missy knew that she should call security and have the unknown woman removed. Yet, there was something in Missy's mind that told her she could trust this woman. She felt a curious connection to this woman, a familial kind of feeling. She cautiously entered the room and shut the door behind her. The woman gestured toward Missy's bed.


"Come on, sit down. Before you fall down".


Missy didn't argue, she was to ill to do anything but sit on her bed. As she did so, she noticed that the woman was holding Tina's diary. It was open, which suggested she'd been reading it.


"Who...who are you"? Missy asked in a croaky voice. "How did you get in here"?


The woman looked at her sympathetically for a few seconds before replying. "My name is Sasha. Sasha Devereaux. And to be honest, the security in this place is pretty easy to get around. If you know how. I'm here, because of you. You've been very ill for the past few days. You've been vomiting, you've been dizzy, sweating, you've had the worst cramps ever. And you've been having dreams that you could only describe as, weird".


Missy looked at the woman in shock. "How...how did you know about the dreams"? She asked.


Sasha smiled. "We've all had them honey. And all the other symptoms too. Y'see, you were born and raised human. The truth is though, you're not human, not anymore. You're a Sprite. And before you ask, Sprites are supernatural beings. We were the first sentient beings to evolve on this world. We're immortal and we have powers that some would see as Godlike. We can't have children of our own, which is why you were born human, to human parents. What you've been experiencing, is your body telling you that you've reached a point where you can no longer continue to live your life as an ordinary human, so you now have a choice to make. The symptoms you've had will pass in a few days, but they will never go away. They will come back in a few months and you will suffer them on and off for the rest of your life. Governments around the world know about us, and keep our existence secret. We work with them from time to time, to protect humans from some of the other, more dangerous, supernatural beings. They've created a medicine, a little green pill, that will help stop the symptoms, but you have to agree to live in a place where they can keep an eye on you before they'll give you any. It's not a prison exactly. You can go out whenever you want, but only under close supervision. They're scared of us you see. Though admittedly, with good reason. The only way to permanently get rid of them, is to become fully Sprite. I know, it all seems pretty unbelievable, but it's true. And you know it's true. Take me for instance. You've never met before in your life. You have no reason to, yet you trust me. You feel a kind of...sisterly connection to me. I feel it with you. Because we are sisters".


Missy stared at Sasha. What she'd heard sounded like she was being pranked. Yet there was a part of her mind that was telling her it was true. "Ok, so how do I become fully Sprite"? She asked.


Sasha licked her lips. "You need to absorb the lifeforce of a human".


"WHAT"? Missy asked as she stared as Sasha in shock. "You mean...I have to EAT someone? A human being"?


"Not eat them exactly". Sasha replied with a shrug. "You need to swallow them whole, and alive".


Missy shook her head. "You're insane. It's not even possible. I'm a twenty one year old woman, not an anaconda. Even if I agreed to it, humans are too big. I'd never get them in my mouth, let alone down my throat".


Sasha gave her a mischievous smile, then she opened her purse and pulled out a wooden box about six inches long, four inches wide and another four inches high. Sasha slid one of the ends up to open it and she said; "Those dreams you've been having. They're not really dreams. They're your mind showing you what we do with some humans. And you already know that's true, so stop being so hysterical. Y'see, for a very long time, humans belonged to us. They were our slaves. We used them for our pleasure, hunted them, ate them. And then one day, a very long time ago, it became apparent that they were in danger of becoming extinct, so we freed them and, for the most part, stopped being so shitty with them. We even came up with rules. Some of them, however, didn't want to be free. They wanted to continue serving us. So now, we have a group of our humans. Some of them serve as our slaves, being as sex toys, or whatever we want them to be, and others are just food. And they're all fanatically willing and loyal. They're happy to do it, they want to do it. And for the most part, they are shown respect and treated well. This little guy for instance".


Sasha held up her right hand with the palm open and facing up and gently tipped the open end of the tube down toward it. Slowly, a naked man, about three inches tall slid out and landed in her palm. Sasha moved her hand closer to Missy, and Missy stared down at the shrunken man. Missy's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped in complete shock. He looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties, and was quite good looking. His body was muscled, which kind of backed up Sasha's claim that they were well treated. Then man got to his knees and bowed his head as he looked up at Sasha. Sasha gave him a little smile and nodded her head toward Missy. The man turned around and gasped as she looked up at Missy, he had a look of awe on his little face.


The man composed himself and then solemnly bowed his head, before saying; "Hello my lady, My name is Carl and I am yours. I would love to be the one who makes you a full Sprite".


"Go on, take him". Sasha said softly. "Like he said, he's yours. He will make you what you were meant to be".


Despite being in deep shock, Missy raised her hand, palm up, and held next to Sasha's. The shrunken man, Carl, carefully stood up and crossed over onto her palm. Missy looked down at him, still not quite able to believe that a three inch tall man was standing in the palm of her hand. What was even stranger, was that Carl didn't seem even slightly concerned to be where he was. He looked as though he considered it perfectly normal.


Carl smiled as he looked up at her, then said. "My lady, you are so beautiful. Would you allow me the honour of being the one who helps to complete your transformation into a full Sprite"?


For a few seconds, Missy was too shocked to say anything. It was crazy. She actually had a shrunken human in the palm of her hand, begging her to swallow him. Eventually she found her voice, and replied. "I...err...you know what that means, right? You know what I have to do to become a full Sprite"?


"Yes my lady". Carl replied, looking somewhat puzzled. "You have to consume me. Swallow me whole, digest my body and absorb my lifeforce. When that is done, you will be what you were meant to be".


"And, and you're ok with that? I mean, you're going to die. You're going to die slowly, painfully".


Carl smiled again, but still looked puzzled. "With respect, my lady. I was born to be food for a Sprite, for you. I have lived my life knowing that one day, I would be chosen to be a meal. All I have ever wanted, was to feed a Sprite. It is what I'm for. And when I heard that there was a young Sprite who needed to make the transition, I volunteered. I would very much like to be the key that unlocks your powers. I will feel no pain, my lady. We have no sense of pain. My body will be digested, and feed you. And my lifeforce will be absorbed and make you the Goddess you deserve to be. And it will be my honour".


The shock she'd initially felt had all but disappeared now. Instead, she felt excited at the thought of swallowing Carl and having him in her stomach. She guessed it was the Sprite side of her beginning to assert itself. Her mouth started to water as she unconsciously licked her lips. To her surprise, she suddenly found that she wanted him. She smiled as she looked at Sasha. "It's too bad that he isn't a little bigger". She joked.


Sasha returned the smile, before looking at Carl. "You already have some powers. Just think about what size you want him to be. Go on, try it".


Missy thought of a size and concentrated. Within a couple of seconds, Carl had grown to six inches. Missy giggled and gently bit her lower lip as her excitement grew. She felt no reservations as should looked down at Carl. It didn't feel wrong or cruel. He clearly wanted her to devour him, and she wanted to do it. "Ok, Carl. If you really want me to swallow you whole, I will". She took hold of his sides between her thumb and fingers and lifted him up to her face. Her mouth was watering evening more now and her excitement grew even more. She opened her mouth and turned Carl so that she could slide him into her mouth.


"May I make a request, my lady"? Carl asked. "Will take me feet first? I would like my last view of the outside world to be your beautiful face. And I would really like to watch you enjoy consuming me. Also, my lady. Would you like to feel me wriggling inside you stomach"?


Missy briefly looked at Sasha, then back to Carl. "Yes, I would like that. And thank you". She said.


Carl nodded and took a deep breath. "I am ready, my lady. And you don't need to thank me. I'm glad to do it".


Missy could feel her heart pounding as she slid Carl's feet into her mouth. Slowly, she slid his lower legs in and then stopped for a moment. She was genuinely enjoying the feel of having human beings legs in her mouth, and she wanted more. She gently tipped her head back while still holding Carl's body, and felt him push his feet forward as they slid into her throat. She then slid his upper legs in, until she could feel his hips and buttocks between her lips. She was surprised that she didn't feel nervous or guilty about this. She wasn't even concerned how she would be able to breath. There was a loud gulp as she swallowed, and a wave of pleasure hit when Carl's feet and legs sank a little way down her throat. She waited a couple of seconds and then swallowed again. This time, Carl's upper legs, hands and his buttocks and genitals slid in. Missy couldn't help but giggle as she looked Carl in the eyes, and let out a soft, 'mmm'. She should have been horrified, but she was enjoying it immensely. She was actually swallowing a shrunken human, and it felt great. For his part, Carl was looking at her lovingly. She could tell that he wasn't even slightly scared. Even knowing that he would eventually die, he was actually enjoying being swallowed as much as Missy was enjoying swallowing him. More than that, the thought that his body, his life, were hers was starting to give her a sexual thrill. She felt some drool run down the right corner of her mouth as she swallowed again, taking in his lower torso as she did so. At this point, Missy's enjoyment was interrupted by the door to her room swinging open and her roommate, Tina, running in.


"Missy, you won't believe what..." Tina paused as the door slammed shut behind her and she saw Missy sitting on her bed with the upper half of a shrunken man sticking out of her mouth. Tina's jaw dropped as what she was seeing began to sink in, and she stood silently for several seconds before saying. "Is...that...OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT! You're...you're eating a little man. How did you? What's going on"?


"Well, this is awkward". Sasha said with a smirk. "Yes, Melissa is swallowing a shrunken man whole. And she was enjoying it until you barged in". She then turned to Missy and said, "Don't stop honey. You've almost finished him. What's going on, young lady, is that your roommate is not human. She's a Sprite. I'll explain what that means later. She's swallowing that little man, who's very willing by the way, because she needs to complete her transformation and his body and lifeforce are the key to achieving that. Unfortunately for you, we can't have you running all over the place telling everyone what you've seen. Most people won't believe you anyway, but you're a loose end. And I don't like loose ends".


"What" Tina asked. "What do you mean? Who the fuck are you"?


"My name is Sasha. And you, human, belong to me know".


Tina was about to say something, but then she turned and grabbed the door handle. She began to panic when the door wouldn't open and began banging on it and yelling loudly for help.


Sasha stood up and slowly walked toward her. "Nobody can hear you young lady, I made the door soundproof. And it's locked"


"Please...don't hurt me". Tina pleaded. "I swear I won't say anything".


Sasha stood up and slowly walked toward Tina. "I've read your diary sweetie". She said softly. "I know you can't be trusted to keep your mouth shut. You're a gossip, as you proved when you came in. You were gossip about something. Not that anyone would believe you about this anyway. But you've already seen too much, and I can't have you running around screaming about little people. And she's swallowing him, not eating him. There is a difference. However I'm in a good mood right now, because very soon, I'll have a new sister, so I'm not going to kill you. Not yet anyway. I'm going to shrink you, and then you're going to be a good little human and climb inside this box. If you're lucky, you'll be kept as a pet. If you're not lucky, well, you'd better hope that you are lucky".



"Missy, help m...". She started to say, but then she shrank down to three inches. Sasha knelt down and placed the open box in front of her.


"In you go little girl".


Tina stayed rooted to the spot, probably through sheer terror. Sasha clearly didn't care though. She let out an irritated sigh as her expression changed to one of anger. "Don't test me, you chubby little shit". She snapped. "I enjoy being a bitch. And I will spend hours being a bitch with you. And I promise, you'll beg me to kill you before I'm done".


As she watched, Missy was surprised that her vision and hearing had improved immensely. Even though she was only three inches tall, she could see Tina clearly, and hear her crying hysterically. She wanted to tell her to do as she was told, but having her mouthful prevented it. She was also slightly surprised that she didn't see Tina as her friend anymore. She felt no sympathy for her. She just felt slightly amused. Tina slowly sank to her knees and then onto her belly, and started to crawl into the box.


"There you go. Good girl". Sasha said as Tina disappeared inside the tube. Once she was all the way in, Sasha picked it up and looked inside. "Let me give you some good advice. If you want to stay alive and unhurt, learn to obey. You're not free anymore. And I just love to eat people. Especially fat, juicy ones, like you. And I prefer to eat them alive". She laughed as she lowered the side of the box and dropped it in her purse. She then stood up and walked back to Tina's bed before sitting down.


"I should've locked the door after you came in". She said as the door clicked. "There. Now you can finish your meal in peace".


Missy closed her eyes for a few seconds, then swallowed again, taking the whole of Carl's upper torso into her mouth.


"Finish me, my lady". She heard Carl say. "Send me into your stomach, where I belong".


Missy was happy to oblige. She swallowed once more, and felt his entire torso slip into her throat as his head entered her mouth. She snapped her jaw shut and gulped several times, quickly taking Carl deeper into her throat until she felt him slide all the way down and then land in her stomach. She placed a hand on her stomach as she licked her lips and panted heavily. It was only now that she felt any kind of guilt over what she'd done. But it was only a little bit.


"Oh my God". She said in amazement. "I can't believe I just did that. I just swallowed him. I just swallowed a human being. And I wanted to do it. I enjoyed it. Now he's going to die, because of me. So why do I suddenly feel guilty"?


"No honey". Sasha said sympathetically. "He's going to die for you. And It's ok to feel like this after your first. It's perfectly normal. Trust me, it will pass in a few seconds, then you'll see him for what he was. Food. Now, pack your things, we need to leave. You don't belong here anymore".


Missy started packing her clothes and other belongings, which took her about 45 minutes. "What about my parents and my brother and sister"? She asked as she packed her bags. "Will they be told? Do I get to see them? Wait, they won't be hurt will they"?


"Don't worry, nobody is going to hurt them. But no, I'm afraid you won't get to see them again. They may have donated the DNA that created you, but they are not your family. The other sprites and I are you true family. It's what I call the cuckoo principle. She lays her egg in the nest of another bird species, that mommy bird raises the cuckoo baby as its own, but she's not really its mother. Once that little guy in your belly has done his job, in a couple of hours, your parents, your brother and sister, they'll forget you ever existed. So will everyone else who ever knew you. That's how it works. By the way, how's he doing in there?


Missy grinned and then gently bit her lower lip. "Honestly? It feels kinda nice to have in there. I can feel him wriggling, and I really like it. I'm surprised that I don't feel guilty or anything though. I mean, I swallowed him whole, and he's gonna die in there, but I'm not sorry. Even before I did it, I was shocked at the thought of what I was going to do, a little scared even but I still wanted him. And when I was swallowing him, it was exciting. I enjoyed it. And I have to say, I really love the thought of having someone inside me".


"Trust me". Sasha replied. "It gets better. You're about to enter a whole new world."


"And what about Tina"? Missy asked "Someone will notice she's missing eventually".


Sasha shrugged. "Don't worry about it. It's not like anybody will suspect you. Like I said, in a couple of hours, you'll be fully sprite, and nobody who's ever known you will remember you. And apart from what you bring with you now, every trace of you will vanish. That's what happens when you become one of us. These days, we prefer it that humans are unaware of us. Makes things easier. Of course, we're not the only supernatural beings on Earth. There are vampires and werewolves. Sasquatches, they're kinda cute. Not really a danger to anyone. Gargoyles, now they are complete assholes. And quite a few others that you'll learn about. These days, we help to protect humans from the more aggressive ones. Though, there aren't as many Sprites on Earth as there used to be. Most of our sisters left Earth a long time ago. The rest of us stayed because, well, we were here first".


Missy finished packing her things, which amounted to a backpack of clothes and a holdall full of books, DVD's and her laptop. They walked out into the hall and down the corridor to the stairs. Carl's wriggling had slowed down a little, which actually made her feel a little sad, but she guessed it was because she'd started to digest him. Still, she was feeling much better now, and stronger. As they went outside however, she found that her now enhanced hearing and vision became a little overwhelmed by all the brightness of the sun, the number of people around, and all the sounds. She felt an initial sense of panic, but after a couple of minutes her hearing and vision began to adapt and then returned to something close to what had previously been normal. They walked in silence for several minutes until they reached the parking lot, where Sasha led Miss to a black limousine. Leaning against the driver's door was a man of Italian appearance. He was quite slim and about six feet tall, and looked to be in his early thirties. He was wearing a grey suit and black tie and had his hands in his pockets and a look of boredom on his face.


"Enzo, please don't lean on the car". Sasha said wearily. "I've told you so many times".


"Sorry my lady". The man, Enzo, replied with a nervous smile. "I didn't think you'd mind if I got out of the car".


"I don't mind you getting out Enzo. I do mind you leaning on it. You're supposed to be a chauffeur, look smart".


"With respect though, my lady". Enzo replied. "Nobody can actually see us right now".


"That's irrelevant Enzo. One of my sister's may be around. What would she think if she saw my slave leaning against the Queen's car? Honestly, Enzo. I let you get away with far too much. DON'T do it again".


"No my lady". Enzo replied, looking rather chastised.


"Melissa. This is Enzo, my Slave. Enzo, this Melissa, my new sister".


"Call me Missy". Missy said with a smile.


Enzo raised his eyebrows in obvious surprise as he looked at Sasha. Then he looked at Missy and bowed his head in the same solemn manner as Carl had done. "My lady". Enzo replied. Forgive me, but I am a slave, that would be...inappropriate".


"I should have said something earlier". Sasha said. "Sprites are creatures of elegance, sophistication, class. You won't be known as 'Missy' anymore. Your given name is Melissa, and that is how you will be known from now on".


"Oh, ok". Missy replied. "Erm, but I'm not any of those things you said".


"Do you think I was when I first turned". Sasha asked with a smile. "Don't worry honey, we'll teach you everything you need to know". She then looked at Enzo. "Well"?


"My lady"? Enzo said enquiringly.


"Door, Enzo. You're supposed to open the door".


Enzo gave an embarrassed smile as he opened the door to the back of the limousine. Sasha tenderly touched his right cheek with her hand.


"You're an excellent slave Enzo. You are such a pleasure to use. But you're a lousy chauffeur".


"Yes my lady". Enzo replied with a grin.


Sasha gestured for Melissa to get in, which she did, and she was immediately impressed with she saw inside. As well as the back seats, there were seats on each side of the car and behind the two seats in the front which were made from high quality leather. The windows were blacked out and there was a small drinks cabinet in the centre of the car the top of which was slightly sunken, like a tray, and about three inches deep. and had a cage sitting in it, in which were four shrunken people about five inches tall, a man of around forty, wearing a dirty red t-shirt, jeans and a dark blue baseball cap, a woman about the same age wearing a pink t-shirt and jeans, a pretty girl with red hair wearing a denim mini skirt and a dark blue short sleeved shirt and a boy with a shaven head, who was wearing jeans and long sleeved black t-shirt. They both appeared to be about eighteen and they were all clearly terrified, as was the older woman, especially when Sasha got in the car. They were clearly a family. The older man was slightly different. He was clearly scared, but Missy could also see anger and hatred in his eyes when he looked at Sasha. Sasha pulled the door shut as Enzo got in the car.



"Ok, off we go Enzo. Back to the house". She said.


"Yes, my lady". Came the reply.



"Where are we going"? Missy asked.



"Charteris". Sasha Replied.



"That huge place outside the city? Oh my God. I've always wondered what it was like in there".


"It's the home of the Queen of our people. Don't worry, she's actually pretty awesome, not particularly grand. No, 'Your Majesty' or anything. Just Deborah. You'll be staying there for a few days, until you have proper control of your powers, then you'll get an apartment in the city, if you want one. You'll also get a couple of credit cards with no limits on them. Having been around for so long, we've amassed an incredibly large fortune, spread through several different banks, investments and other places. We all get a share. Your life is, literally, going to change for the better.


"I'm sure it is. So I get my own place, and credit cards? That's awesome". Missy replied.


"You'll also be taught how to behave in a more ladylike manner. So, no guzzling beer, or whisky from the bottle. You'll learn how to walk, sit, stand, behave and even speak when in the company of the others".


"I'm not a baby". Melissa replied with a slightly resentful laugh. "I know how to behave myself".


"Yes, but as I told you, Sprites are ladies. We have class, elegance. There are ways of doing things, and you need to learn them, just as the rest of us have".


"Wait, ladies"?


Sasha nodded. "Sprites are entirely female. As I said, we can't have children of our own, so we don't really need males".


Melissa thought for a few seconds, then said. "Ok, so, clearly I have a lot to learn. She looked at the cage on the top of the drinks cabinet. "Who are they"?


Sasha raised her quizzically then looked toward the cage. "Oh, them. Well, the older one is Billy. Billy is...was...the leader of a white supremacist group. We met in a café recently and he got very abusive with me. The, 'N' word was used, wasn't it Billy? That was very naughty. Billy has now found out what a Sprite is. Next to Billy is Darlene, his little slut of a wife. Then we have their twins, Bessy and Billy Junior. I've promised that he's going to die screaming in agony, but not before he's watched me destroy his family. Speaking of which, Mommy, take your clothes off".


"NO, FUCK OFF"! The woman screamed indignantly.


"Now, Darlene. Is that anyway to speak to the woman who has the power to do anything she wants to your whole family? Hmm? The woman who shrank you and put you in that cage? Take...your...fucking...Clothes...off. Because if I do it, there'll be broken bones, lots of blood and more pain than you've ever known. Then I'll do the same to your twins".


The woman glared at Sasha, before taking off her sneakers, then slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. She then took off her bra, followed by her jeans and panties and stood there naked. Sasha smiled triumphantly.

"See how easy that was"? She asked. "Now, because you obeyed, I'm going to take away your sense of pain. That way it'll be nice and painless when I eat you alive".


A look of sheer horror appeared on the faces of all of the shrunken family, especially Darlene's. "Eat me? No, No you can't eat me. I'm a human being for God's it'd be murder, cannibalism".


"I shrank you, and put you in that cage" Sasha replied with a roll of her eyes. How many humans do you know that can do that. What does that tell you? That I'm not human. So it isn't murder, or cannibalism. It's the only natural predator of the human race, consuming one of her prey".


The woman quickly became hysterical, especially when she vanished from the cage and found herself being held in Sasha's left hand. She was crying and beating on Sasha's huge index finger in vain effort to escape her grasp, as she desperately begged Sasha not to eat her. Sasha laughed as she held the struggling woman up to her face. Missy could tell that there wasn't an ounce of pity in Sasha's eyes, but she was clearly enjoying the power she held over the struggling shrunken woman. Then something happened that surprised Missy. The eventually calmed down and stopped screaming and hitting Sasha's index finger, probably through fatigue. Sasha stopped laughed and cocked her head to the right as she looked at her captive.


"I'll tell you what". She said softly. "There is nothing you can do. This is inevitable. But since you're not the one who thought it'd be a good idea to lay the hate on a powerful supernatural being, I'll show you some mercy. Would you like that"?


The woman slowly nodded her head.


"I'll let you die before I eat you, and you the horror of it. All you have to do, is say please".


The woman looked up at Sasha in sheer terror. Twice she tried to speak. Finally though, she managed to let out a soft. "Please".


"Good girl". Sasha brought her right hand behind the her left and took hold of the sides of the woman's head with her thumb and forefinger. The woman let a loud shriek. "Shhh". Sasha said softly. "It's alright. It'll be quick. I promise". She then quickly turned the woman's head to slightly past her left shoulder.


Missy was surprised to hear a barely perceptible crack, as Sasha snapped the woman's neck, which she thought would also have severed her spinal cord. The woman's arms immediately went limp and her eyes glazed over. Sasha had kept her promise. Sasha looked into the cage and smiled. The boy and girl were even more hysterical now. When they realized Sasha was watching them, they ran to the front of the cage and dropped out of sight, below the level of top of the tray the cage was built on to. Sasha leant forward, smiling evilly at the man.


"Just think", she said. "This wouldn't be happening if you'd just kept your big mouth shut. But you couldn't, could you? Because you think you're better than everyone else. You live in a trailer, for fuck's sake. I live in a three million dollar apartment. I have credit cards with no limit. I have the most expensive clothes, dine in the most expensive restaurants. I have the best and most expensive of everything I want. But best of all, I have power beyond your pathetic imagination. I am immortal, I will be a hot, young woman, forever. I get to do whatever I want, with whomever I want. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. As I told my new sister here a little while ago, humans used to be the property of my kind. You were all our slaves, then we set you free. Most of the time, we leave your kind alone. But we're still allowed a certain number of humans each month to what we want with. Six. Your family make four. Which means that there are two lucky people out there who are going to become five and six. I'll probably be nicer to them than I will be to you. Depends what mood I'm in. Now, you're daughter and son can stay where they are, in fact, I'll put them to sleep, they don't have to watch me eat their mommy. But you, you're going to stand right there, and you're going to watch me enjoy every mouthful of your wife's body. Your going to watch me swallow each of those mouthfuls. And as you think about her chewed remains lying in my stomach, you're going to think about how she'd still be alive, if only you'd kept your mouth shut. And if you look away just once, or make a single sound, I'll give them to my slave, Enzo. He's can be very imaginative when terrorising shrunken people. It really won't be pleasant for them".


Sasha sat back, grinning down at the shrunken man in the cage. She lifted the hand that his now dead wife was being held in and looked at her. She took held of the woman's feet with the fingers of her left hand and released her grip with the other. The woman immediately swung down, with her arms dangling below her. Missy glanced at the man who was clearly becoming increasingly agitated. It was obvious that he desperately wanted to do something, but knew that he couldn't. And it frustrated him.


"Remember now, no looking away". Sasha taunted.


Sasha tipped her head back and lifted the woman above it. She opened her mouth wide and slowly lowered the woman's arms head and chest inside. There was a loud crunch as she bit down, severing the upper part of the dead woman's body from the rest of her. Sasha giggled as blood ran out of the wound and on to her face and chest. There were then a series of crunches as Sasha chewed on the woman's upper body. At one point, she licked her lips and let out a soft 'mmm'.


"One of the things about being a Sprite". She said as she continued to chew, is that our jaws and teeth are stronger than those of humans. So we can eat bone as easily as we can eat their flesh. And this bitch is soo tasty".


Missy couldn't help but smile as she watched Sasha continue to eat her meal. And she was clearly enjoying it. With every passing minute, Missy found that she less and less compassion. Early in the morning, she would have been the same as the three in the cage. Now though, it seemed completely normal to her. She even found that she wanted to ask for a bite, but she couldn't because at least some of Carl was still in her stomach. Even though it had been barely an hour since she'd swallowed him, he was no longer moving. She was surprised though, to feel in her mind that he was still, just, alive and at least semi-conscious. Somehow, she knew that his being the one who triggered her change into a full sprite meant his body would be digested a lot quicker than normal. She guessed that it would only be about another fifteen minutes now before her body had completely digested Carl's. What she had already digested was already in her system and she had a rather pleasant tingling sensation throughout her whole body as a result. She now felt even stronger than she did when she'd left her dorm building. Physically, she was now about twice as strong as the average human male, and her powers were growing stronger too.


Meanwhile, Sasha had just finished eating the woman's lower torso, which she swallowed with a large gulp. All that was left over her now, was her waist and her legs, which she greedily crammed into her mouth. Missy open the door to the drinks cabinet, below the cage, and took out a single wine glass and a very expensive looking bottle of French red wine. She half filled the glass and handed it to Sasha, who then raised the glass in a gesture of thanks as she continued to chew on what was left of the woman. Eventually, she swallowed and gave the man a satisfied smile a she took a sip of the wine, which she then swilled around her mouth. The outside of her mouth and chest were covered in the woman's blood, which completely disappeared when Sasha waved her hand over them.


Sasha sighed happily as she stared at the clearly rage filled man in the cage. "Thank you for your wife". She said in clearly taunting tone. "She really was delicious". She then cocked her to left as she continued to stare at him. "Aww, what's up Billy? Have you never seen anyone get eaten before? No, of course you haven't. I imagine it would be distressing for a human, having to watch another human eaten by a supernatural being. Even worse when it's your wife being eaten. Look on the bright side though, at least I allowed her to die first. And now". She slapped her belly. "She's in here. Chewed up. Waiting for my body to turn her into all those lovely proteins and nutrients that I need. And because I'm not human, my digestive system is different. Every part of her gets used, there's no waste. So none of her will be coming out. Oh, and just so you know, I'm going to eat your daughter for breakfast. I have a real thing for redheads, so I'll it will give me special pleasure to let you watch me enjoy her flesh".


The man was breathing heavily now. He was clearly angry, but trying hard not to say anything. But Sasha wasn't finished taunting him. "Tonight, you get to watch me use your son for a dildo. He's going to make a wonderful sex toy. I'll make him about eight or nine inches tall, and then fuck his little body until I'm completely satisfied". Sasha laughed. "Ooh, look at you. You're just dying to scream and shout at me aren't you little man? I bet you're dreaming up a thousand ways to kill me too. Wouldn't work though, I'm immortal. Also, I'm stronger faster and far more agile than you. You're helpless. And you're here because, as I said, you couldn't keep your mouth shut. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with you. Rest assured though, it will be unpleasant, and very painful".


Sasha smiled evilly as she sat back and continued to stare at the man until eventually looked down and then turned his back on her. She turned to Missy.


"We'll be at the house in about an hour. So, tell me, did you have a boyfriend, or significant other, in your old life"?


Melissa shook her head. "No boyfriend. I was single. Besides, they're...err...not my type".


Sasha's smile softened. "I see. You prefer ladies. Well, you're definitely among the right people now. We're nothing but ladies".


© Copyright 2019 Mad Dog (gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189284-Missy