*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189515-Just-another-love-story
by Starx
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Friendship · #2189515
Abigail meets the love of her life but there's one thing that changes everything.
          Abigail is just another 17 year old girl in high school. She's one of those shy girls at school, but wait until she's with her friends. With her friends she becomes this funny, silly and slightly confident girl who is loved by friends. She has never really had a boyfriend, but she always wanted one, because she felt too lonely, all her friends had boyfriends or girlfriends and then there was Abigail.
          So this one day Abigail decided to download some dating app because why not, you never know what could happen but what she never expected was to actually find someone who she would like or even fall in love with. She met this guy Zachary, Zach for short.
They talked for multiple hours,even days, she has never met anyone like him, it was hard to describe him, he just was...perfect, because he knew what to say in every situation, he knew how to make her laugh on her sad days, soon enough he knew everything about her.
She thought she knew everything about him too, but she was wrong.
          Even after they talked for months ,for hours in one day, he still didn't tell her this one secret, It was sad that he didn't realize how much she loved him and how much she cared about him. Days went on and on until they met, their feelings for eachother were so strong, but it's like fire because once it goes out it's hard to kindle.
But what Zach had done wrong is that he had waited too long to tell his secret, It broke Abigails' heart that he could not trust her earlier with that.
Zach was transgender, he was scared to tell her about it because he thought she will leave him for someone better, for someone who would be able to give her what he could not. I know what you are thinking, she will stay and still love him and this story will have a happy ending, everything has happy ending right? Yeah you are absolutely right, she will love him but she left him, she made her biggest mistake because she has never loved anyone like she loved him, and she still loves him until this day, but she can't face him, she feels guilty for what she did. She wanted to come back to him but she couldn't. Her love towards him never disappeared.
Wow! What a short love story right?
© Copyright 2019 Starx (itskitijax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189515-Just-another-love-story