*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189983-Aarons-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Entertainment · #2189983
Introduction to Aaron's Story
         Once upon a time, war erupted between the Kingdom of Scythia and the Republic of Rado Besh. But our story begins a decade before this war when Aaron was young.

         Aaron was the fourth child in a family of five. His mother had died when he was three delivering his younger sister. His father was a real-estate agent and travelled through Scythia and Rado Besh scouting out Real Estate projects and low-income housing schemes which he sold to farmers in South Scythia. Aaron was Scythian and often wondered about life in the capital of Scythia. Aaron was living in the village along the western shore of Scythia.

         Aaron's village was home to twenty persons only. It had only one bistro and Aaron would go inside for juice with his father when he could. The school was in a village East of his village but he hated having to walk twenty minutes to school each day. School was 6 days a week. On the week-end, he had to go to the Aralian Temple to pray to the gods. His favourite was Igria; the god of war and Justice. This god had a very strict way of life and most of its followers would join the military. He would also get bullied by a large boy in school twice his senior. He was called Jacob. Jacob was tall and very fat. Aaron always thought that he looked like a pink pimple that oozed out gunk if exploded. So Aaron would never fight Jacob back. He also thought that Igria would love him if he showed patience.

         Scythia was quite a religious country and was dominated by preists who would kidnap children to fulfill their own plots; meaning that the children would be used for rituals and customs. One custom involved the stretching of the arms to demonstrate the power of the Great Lord. The Great Lord was the main god but Aaron secretly hated him. He preferred Igria but Igria had submitted to the Great Lord in the Holy Wars. Aaron had never been to the Republic of Rado Besh. The only thing he knew about Rado Besh was from his father who had told him that it was filled with Secular Faschists who would eat the lungs of Scythians thinking it gave them super-human strength.

         

         

         



© Copyright 2019 Sammy Najeeb (sammy85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2189983-Aarons-Story