*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190240-Crush-is-like-a-Tornado
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kelly
Rated: E · Draft · Emotional · #2190240
Crush is like a Tornado which makes my life full of debris.
I had a lot of crushes in my life. Even though I am only 24 years old, I had crushes on about 15 men or boys. I am from China, a place where poppy love is forbidden. The "forbidden" does not mean there is a law or ordinance which bans poppy love. But people have the common notion that students, who study in elementary schools, middle schools, high schools should not develop romantic relationships. Teachers know that. Parents know that.
The first time I had crush on a boy in my elementary school was a boy whose academic performance was really good. I was in fifth grade. He was in sixth grade. And he knew nothing about me. I had blurred impression how I knew him, how I suddenly had a crush on him, how I knew his name, etc. But I was in Chinese education system at that time. I would never, never, never confess my feeling to him. Since I would never confess to any man I had crush on, I was safe at that time. Not like now.
Let's call him C. C is my classmate. We had a class together. When I saw him at the first glance, he was sitting at the desk and doing nothing. His right hand supported his cheek. His face was covered with heavy mustache. His mustache was so heavy that half of his face was covered. And he wears glasses. My friend who is not in my department asked him if this classroom is for Prof. E's class. He said yes. I thought he was not that cold.
I remember I sat next to him or next to the empty seat which was next to him. And I talked to my friends about something does not matter at all. I was experiencing something tremendously terrible but I did not realize that. The most terrible result was ahead. I did not pay attention to the random chatting. Then, on the class, we introduced ourselves. His introduction was brief, in my memory. I forgot his name immediately. But mine was shorter because I was experiencing horrible. After saying my name and my grade, I said that's it. Everyone in the classroom laughed.

© Copyright 2019 Kelly (kellyfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190240-Crush-is-like-a-Tornado