*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190346-Chapter-Three-continued
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #2190346
Theodora dominates Adrienne and they finally, somewhat, define their relationship.
         "Would mind removing your clothes for me?" Theodora asked sweetly, "Or at least your shirt and bra?"
         Adrienne smiled and pulled off her shirt and tossed it onto the bed, then unhooked her bra and tossed it with her shirt and blushed at her nudity, trying to hide behind her hair. Theodora lifted Adrienne's chin, making her look up into her eyes.
         "You are absolutely stunning, Adrienne," Theodora smiled, "Don't you dare hide." Theodora grabbed a longer piece of rope and walked behind Adrienne, finding the bite of the rope to place against the middle of Adrienne's back. "I'm making a harness," Theodora explained as she slowly turned Adrienne around to rope the strands underneath her breasts and pulled the ends through the bite, "Harnesses can be used in suspension, but can also be used as leverage when you're getting a bit frisky with a dildo and want to go a bit deeper. Could you lift your arms please?"
         Adrienne did as she was told and lifted her arms, as Theodora turned her and pulled the rope over the tops of her breasts to pull the ends through the bite again. Theodora pushed Adrienne's arms back down to her sides and pulled the strands over her shoulder, and turned her back around to pull the ends over the rope across the tops of her breasts, then underneath the one under, pulling back up crossing over both, pulling the ends through the loop at her back. Adrienne bit her lip as she felt every ridge of the rope against her skin, its soft, caress feeling like gentle tender kisses against the tops and undersides of her breasts, making them plump with desire and need. Theodora turned her back around pulling the rope across her chest, diagonal to her neck, laying across her collarbone, and pulled the strands under her arm to pull back to do the same on the other side, finally cinching the rope with an overhand knot. Adrienne looked down and saw a pentagram on her chest and it took her aback how amazing her breasts looked all wrapped up in the rope.
         "How does that feel, Ms. Thorne?" Theodora asked, playing with the few feet of excess rope left over after tying the harness. Adrienne knew that she didn't have to say a word for Theodora to know that she was extremely turned on. Her breasts were absolutely laden with desire. Her nipples were erect and hard as diamonds. Her breath was loud in her own ears, she knew that Theodora could hear it. She looked toward Theodora and bit her lip with a small nod, at which Theodora grinned and stepped behind Adrienne once more, pulling her arms behind her, laying her wrists together and bound them with the excess rope, so her arms were immobilized.
         Theodora walked around Adrienne like a predator stalking its prey, taking in how pretty she look bound. She gripped one of the lines of the star that crisscrossed over Adrienne's chest and used it to gently pull Adrienne closer to her and leaned forward so close that she could feel Adrienne's breath against her lips. She could feel that breath trembling. She could feel Adrienne's heart hammering against her knuckles as she held her close by her grip on the harness and she felt herself slowly becoming aroused at her captive's arousal.
         Adrienne looked up into her eyes, her gaze lingering there for a moment before sinking to her lips as she bit her own. Theodora gently brought her knee up between Adrienne's thighs as she held her by the harness, never taking her tawny gems off of Adrienne's steel blue pools as she slowly pushed circles against Adrienne's core with her knee. The blonde let out a soft, involuntary mewl and leaned forward to kiss Theodora, who stayed just out of arms reach, or lip's reach rather.
         "Please, Theodora," Adrienne practically whined, "please."
         "Wow," Theodora smiled, pushing Adrienne onto the bed on her tummy, "a little rope against you're skin and you're already begging."
         Adrienne tried to turn onto her back so she could look at Theodora, but the woman stood between her legs that were dangling off the bed, her crotch against Adrienne's ass. Theodora leaned over Adrienne on her hands, so close that that her lips brushed Adrienne's ear.
         "Are you okay, Adrienne?" she whispered seriously, only continuing when she felt Adrienne nod. "Do you trust me?"
         "Yes," Adrienne said softly, yet affirmatively, pushing her ass back against Theodora's hips eagerly, making her smile as she pushed up off of her hands and ran them down Adrienne's bare back until she reached the waistband of her shorts, curling her fingers under, but looked toward the back of Adrienne's pretty blonde head.
         "May I take these, please?" she asked gently.
         "Y-yes," Adrienne stammered softly, "please do."
         Theodora reached underneath Adrienne and undid the button and zipper and pulled them down, revealing a pair of pretty, pink, lace panties. As she pulled Adrienne's shorts down and pulled her legs out of them, she noticed that she still had her shoes on and removed them, she wanted to watch those pretty, little, pedicured toes curl when she brought her to climax. Her hands slowly and gently continued their journey over the baby pink fabric that encased Adrienne's luscious ass her nails digging gently into it as she gave her cheeks a gentle, yet teasing squeeze, making Adrienne squirm a bit. Theodora smiled at Adrienne's pleasurable torture and knelt behind her as her hands continued down to her smooth, lightly tanned thighs kissing gently over the fabric of her panties then down those soft, oh-so-spreadable legs, as she ran her fingertips over them as light as a breath, watching her get goosebumps wherever Theodora's fingers touched.
Theodora wanted nothing more than to pull those blush colored panties aside and sink her long, slender fingers between Adrienne's sopping wet folds, but she refrained as she stood from kneeling behind Adrienne. She wanted to arouse her even more before she did anything.
         "Adrienne, Kitten?" Theodora practically purred herself as she walked to a chest that sat in the corner opposite her vanity, "Do you know what a flogger is, Little One?"
         "N-no," Adrienne heard Theodora walk away, so didn't think that she could see her squeezing her thighs together, squeezing the lips between them, feeling them slide easily against each other due to her arousal, letting out a moan a bit louder than she intended to, not wanting Theodora to hear, but knew she had. Theodora grabbed a flogger from her chest and chuckled under her breath as she saw Adrienne squeeze her thighs together, then go to separate them as she heard Theodora turn on her heel to return to her.
         "Keep them together, Pet," Theodora commanded, "and arch your back a bit, please."
         Adrienne did as she was told and put her legs back together and arched her back to push her ass out, groaning as the fabric of her panties slid across her soaked, engorged labia. She tried not to struggle in her bonds because her arms and wrists were beginning to tire, but she was so aroused that it was hard not to move. Adrienne heard the click of Theodora's heels come to an abrupt halt behind her and she bit her lip in anticipation.
         "A flogger is an implement that can be used for both pain and pleasure," Theodora explained gently as she toiled with the handle of the flogger, "Used gently, it can feel absolutely amazing, like a lover's caress. Used harshly, it can deliver a wicked bite. Would you like to see it?"
         "Yes, please," Adrienne said with a nod, curious to learn about the tools of Theodora's trade. Theodora came around the bed to stand in front of Adrienne and show her the beautiful woven leather handle, and soft, red leather tendrils that hung about a foot and a half from it. Adrienne could tell it had been handmade from the slight imperfections in the weaving of the handle, but that's what made it beautiful was someone's time and talent and passion pushed into such a beautiful tool. Adrienne looked up at Theodora as much as the rope would allow and batted her long gorgeous lashes at her, looking absolutely fuckable.
         "Are you going to use that on me?" she asked sweetly.
         "Would you like me to use it on you, Little One?" Theodora smiled as she whipped the flogger up and let the tendrils fall gently against her palm, gripping them in her hand.
         "Yes, please," Adrienne nodded, intrigued.
         Theodora bent over to come eye level with Adrienne and gripped her chin and whispered, "I will be gentle at first and work my way up to a little bit harder. Please tell me if it becomes too uncomfortable."
         "Yes ma'am," Adrienne nodded in understanding.
         "Also, if you'd like to continue exploring BDSM after this, I would like very much if you called me Mistress," Theodora explained, "It's proper etiquette to call your domme Mistress, Miss, even Ma'am is acceptable sometimes, but I prefer Mistress over anything."
         "Yes, Mistress," Adrienne replied with a sweet smile, making Theodora beam with pride.
         "Very good, Kitten," she smiled, "I will reward you later for your compliance."
         Theodora stood up straight and walked back to the other side of the bed behind Adrienne. She gently draped the soft leather over Adrienne's shoulders and gently pulled it down her back. Adrienne found that that bundle of leather straps were much heavier than she had originally expected, but it was a comforting weight. It was almost had the affect of a weighted blanket, and Adrienne was enjoy the gentle caress of the straps against her back. Theodora slowed the pull to a crawl as the tendrils began to drag over the curve of her ass and began to fall one by one until there were none left. Then Theodora gently pushed the handle against Adrienne's vulva, causing her to let out a sexy little yelp of surprise. The tendrils rested, dormant against the backs of her legs, then Theodora slowly began to pull the handle up the crevice of her panties, keeping it tight, yet gentle against her ass as she dragged it up toward her spine. Adrienne shivered as the tendrils began to climb up her thighs and brush heavily against her swollen lips, making her mewl softly and arch her back.
         Theodora smiled at Adrienne's reaction to the flogger, knowing she was loving how it made her feel. She pulled it back and Adrienne whimpered, craving to feel that comforting weight against her skin again. Theodora thought for a moment. She was originally just going to slap Adrienne's ass and thighs with those leather straps, but thought that Adrienne might like to have that weight run over her desire-laden breasts. She gripped Adrienne's wrists and pulled her up to standing and turned her around to sit on the bed and moved to stand between her legs, dropping her arms to let the leather locks hang between her legs against her core, pulling them up over her panties again, pushing the handle gently against her tummy and up between her breasts as the strands slithered over her taut, toned tummy. Theodora stepped back just far enough to pull the tendrils up to drag them over Adrienne's engorged breasts and erect nipples.
         Adrienne's breath hitched in her throat and her lashes fluttered as the leather wisps pulled over her chest. Theodora pulled back and, as gently as she could, brought the flogger down against Adrienne's ample breasts that were constricted by the rope, making them a bit more sensitive, eliciting a loud moan from Adrienne's soft, pink lips. She looked up at Theodora desperately, and Theodora could see how aroused she was just from her gaze. Theodora slapped the tendrils gently against Adrienne's other breast, eliciting the same response with just a bit more intensity.
         Adrienne stood without a word and stepped forward and leaned forward, wanting to kiss Theodora, but Theodora pushed the handle of the flogger into the center of the pentagram on Adrienne's chest, keeping her mere inches from her lips, making her whimper. Theodora looked at Adrienne provocatively and grinned.
         "Bend over the bed, Kitten," Theodora commanded slapping the heavy strands against her palms as she waited impatiently for Adrienne to comply.
         Adrienne pouted, but did as she was told and bent over the bed, presenting her ass a bit better by arching her back. Theodora smiled and bit her lip. 'What a good little slut,' Theodora thought to herself as she stared at Adrienne's ass, and noticed a small wet spot forming between her legs, making the light pink of her panties a bit darker. She gently slapped the locks against Adrienne's ass in an underhand motion, but then gently pushed her legs apart with foot and in the same motion, slapped the soft leather against her panties and made her squirm. She enjoyed Adrienne's reaction so much she decided to do it again, but a bit harder this time, but not enough to hurt. Adrienne arched her back and tried to close her legs.
         "Att, att, att," Theodora warned, "Keep those legs spread, Pretty Girl."
         Adrienne spread her legs, letting Theodora bring the flogger up between them again and run those friendly, soft little straps against her crotch, making her squirm. Theodora brought her arm back and slapped again a bit harder this time, still not enough to hurt, but enough to make Adrienne arch her back hard and moan out as she struggled against her restraints.
         "Adrienne," Theodora purred, "Are you still doing okay, Kitten?"
         "Y-Yes," Adrienne moaned, "I mean yes Mistress. I'm still okay."
         "Very good girl. Thank you."
         "I'm so wet," Adrienne whimpered in a whisper, "my breasts ache."
         "I know, Little One," Theodora's lips curled into a wicked little grin on her face as she reveled in the girl's torture, "Mistress will reward you soon enough; just a little bit more torture. I promise it'll be worth the wait."
         "Yes, M-mistress," Adrienne stammered as Theodora gently let the tendrils lap between her legs, making those pretty blue eyes roll back involuntarily, and those pretty white teeth take that bottom lip captive to keep from moaning too loudly.
         Theodora thought she loved the way Adrienne said her name before, she absolutely craved the way she called her Mistress. Her voice was desire-laden and raspy, and pitched a bit lower than earlier, the fact that she was mostly naked and bound probably wasn't making it any less sexy either. Theodora felt her own self becoming aroused as she flogged the little blonde over her bed. She was having trouble not giving into her own desire. She longed to just pull those pretty blush-colored panties to the side and sink her fingers into that pink wetness between those tawny thighs and coax her to climax. She set the flogger on Adrienne's lower back so that the strands hung against the wet part of her panties.
         "Excuse me for just a moment, Kitten," Theodora said, "I'm a bit parched. Also, if that flogger falls, you will be punished. Understood?"
         "Yes," Adrienne breathed as though she was relieved to have a gap in her torture. Theodora furrowed her brow and walked over to the side of the bed where she could easily reach Adrienne's head and pulled it up by her hair to make her look at her. Adrienne gasped, but Theodora could tell that it wasn't in pain.
         "Yes, what, Little One?" Theodora growled against her ear as she leaned down.
         "Yes, Mistress," Adrienne groaned through gritted teeth as Theodora held her by her hair.
         "Good girl," Theodora patted Adrienne's cheek and let go of her hair, dropping her head against the bed, "I'll be back in a few minutes. When I return, the fun will intensify."
         Theodora left the room and when she knew she was out of earshot she released a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Sure, she'd gotten a bit arouse when she'd played with certain girls, but never to the point where she had to make an excuse to leave the room. She did actually go to the kitchen to get a sip of wine to get her wits about her and calm down a bit, staring at the fridge for a minute as she did so. She looked then to the freezer and got a huge grin on her face as her wicked little brain formed an idea. She poured a glass of water for Adrienne, then opened the cabinet to grab a bowl and filled it with ice cubes and waltz back into the bedroom. She saw Adrienne exactly as she'd left her with the flogger on her ass and smiled, setting the bowl of ice on the side table, removed the flogger and grabbing the girl by her bound wrists, pulled her into a sitting position.
         "I thought you might be thirsty, Little One," Theodora smiled sweetly as she held the glass to Adrienne's lips.
         "Thank you, Mistress," Adrienne said as she finished swallowing her water gratefully.
         "Of course, Kitten," Theodora stroked under Adrienne's chin like her pet name. She reached over to set the glass on the side table and grabbed the bowl of ice, taking out a single cube to rub it against Adrienne's lips watching it begin to melt almost instantly, running down Adrienne's chin. She smiled as she ran the ice cube against the tendon in Adrienne's neck, making her gasp at the cool sensation she felt there. The ice melted in rivulets down her neck to the hollow at the base of her throat and into the ropes that crisscrossed her chest. Adrienne looked Theodora in the eyes, beautiful and breathless, and Theodora smiled wickedly as she took a new cube between her teeth and set the bowl down on the nightstand. She knelt between Adrienne's legs and used the cube between her teeth to rub against Adrienne's already erect nipples.
         Adrienne let out a loud groan as the sensitive flesh began to pique even more from the cold. Theodora moved from one nipple to the other, making sure they were both nice and hard before she grabbed another ice cube and pulled Adrienne's soaked panties aside and pushed the ice cube right between her engorged lips to melt against her clit. Adrienne moaned and whimpered as her swollen bud was cursed by the icy cold cube between her lips. Theodora pulled her panties back into place making Adrienne groan, knowing Theodora wasn't about to put her fingers or anything else for that matter inside her just yet. Theodora walked back to her little dark chest of wonders as Adrienne squirmed, trying to slide the piece of ice in her folds down off of her frozen clit. She returned with more rope and Adrienne began to wonder just how much more she could bind her.
         "On you tummy, Little One," she commanded sternly.
         Adrienne responded as quickly as possible and rolled onto her tummy, the ice falling into the cradle of her panties as she stood to lay on her stomach. Theodora gripped one leg and bent her heel toward her butt and bound it to her wrists, and then did the other the same way, hogtying her. Theodora had made sure to tie her legs so that they were spread and she couldn't close them. It was then, that Adrienne knew she was in some delicious trouble and she grew even wetter with excitement, and maybe just a touch of fear, but mostly excitement.
         "Is this okay, Adrienne?" Theodora asked as she finished tying her up.
{indent]"Yes Mistress," Adrienne replied, biting her lip to keep from moaning.
         "Great," Theodora said as she grabbed a pocket knife from her nightstand drawer. She saw Adrienne's eyes widen and she began to squirm, "Adrienne, I'm not going to hurt you. On my own life, I would never intentionally hurt you. I was just going to cut your panties and maybe run the back of the blade against your neck, but I'd never cut you...well, unless you wanted me to."
         Adrienne calmed noticeably and stopped struggling against her restraints as Theodora assured her that she meant no harm. Theodora came over and ran the back of the blade against the prominent tendon in Adrienne's neck just like she had the ice cube a few minutes prior, then over her shoulders and down her spine, using the tip a little just add a little sensation to the drag down to her panties that she then sliced and pulled off.
         "I'll buy you new ones, Kitten, don't worry."
         "I have plenty, Mistress," she giggled, "I won't miss just one."
         "I'm going to touch you now, Adrienne," Theodora explained, "I'm going to rub your clitoris. Is that okay with you?"
         Adrienne nodded to which Theodora told her to use her words, "Yes, Mistress. I'd like that very much."
         "Thank you," Theodora smiled softly as she sat on the bed next to Adrienne as she lay on her tummy, hogtied, "I think you deserve it after being such a good girl for me."
         Theodora reached between Adrienne's drenched thighs and slide a single manicured finger up Adrienne's slit, but not quite between them yet, still teasing just a bit before touching her. Adrienne groaned softly and, with as much as the ropes would allow, tried to move her mons against Theodora's finger. Theodora removed her hand and gave Adrienne's ass a light smack.
         "Now, now, there Kitten," Theodora scolded, "Did I give you permission to move?"
         "N-no Mistress," Adrienne said genuinely apologetic, "I'm sorry."
         "It's quite alright, Little One," Theodora smiled as the sweet girl relaxed her hips, "You're doing very well and you're learning very quickly. We just need to work out a few kinks is all. Hehe. Kinks."
         Adrienne chuckled at the little joke and took a deep breath to relax as Theodora slid her arm back between Adrienne's legs, and rubbed her slit again. Adrienne's sex was as bare as a baby's bottom and Theodora wondered why. She didn't mind it, she preferred her to be trimmed but she didn't have to be completely bald.
         "Is there a reason you shave here, Kitten?" Theodora asked, curious.
         "Well, Jaxon preferred it that way," Adrienne explained.
         "So Jaxon's even more of a sick fuck than I thought, huh?"
         "Well, I was doing it already before we even met, but yeah he probably is."
         "I have no rules as to how your little bush is kept, but I prefer if I'm eating that I'm not flossing at the same time. If you'd like to continue to keep it this way, that is your choice, but I wouldn't mind a little scruff either."
         "Thank you, Mistress," Adrienne breathed out as Theodora finally slid her fingers into Adrienne's folds and found her swollen little bud with her fingertip, making Adrienne let out a loud moan.
         "Jackpot," Theodora smiled as she gently began to work the engorged nub with her finger in slowly lazy circles, feeling Adrienne's muscles begin to tighten as she tried to close her legs. Adrienne's breath hitched in her throat when Theodora stopped abruptly, but then picked up her lazy little circles again. She could feel Adrienne's wetness begin to leak down toward her clit, soaking Theodora's already wet finger, making her smile as she dragged her finger through Adrienne's slick folds to play around her soft, gushing entrance.
         Theodora loved the little sounds that her teasing elicited from her captive's gorgeous lips, so she simply ran the tip of her finger around Adrienne's begging opening. Adrienne whimpered, trying desperately to keep from squirming.
         "Please, Mistress," Adrienne finally blurted out her plea.
         "Tell me what you want, Princess," Theodora purred, using yet another nickname for Adrienne that she loved, "Tell me what you need."
         "I want," Adrienne breathed heavily, trying to form her words, "No, I need you. I crave you inside of me. Please."
         "Such a good girl," Theodora purred as she slowly sunk her fingers into her Adrienne's waiting hole, making her groan with pleasure as her juices gushed around Theodora's long, slender digits. Adrienne let out a long, guttural moan and her legs began to shake almost instantly. "You better not cum until I say you can."
         "Mistress, please," Adrienne whimpered and squirmed, "Please, I'm so fucking close."
         "I don't know," Theodora chuckled as she pushed her thumb against Adrienne's clit as she gently fingered her tight little tunnel, "I kinda like when you beg, Little One."
         "I don't think I can hold it back, Theodora," Adrienne bucked against her restraints, trying desperately to hold back her orgasm.
         "Cum for me, Adrienne," Theodora growled softly as she sped up the movement of her fingers, making Adrienne let out a long carnal scream as she climaxed. Her walls gripping Theodora's fingers hard, not wanting to let them out. Her legs trembled and her tight little pussy spasmed as Theodora slowly pulled her fingers out. Adrienne let out desperate little yelps with every inch of loss until Theodora's digits were completely free of her constricting little hole. Adrienne squirmed needing to be held, to be touched, to be comforted.
         Theodora worked deftly, but not necessarily swiftly. She took her time untying Adrienne. Sometimes untying could me even more satisfying for the captive than the binding had been, and even more intimate usually. She unbound Adrienne's ankles first, knowing the way she'd bound them that she couldn't leave Adrienne in that position for too long before her hips would begin to get sore, especially with the way she struggled in them. As she gently pulled the rope off, she massaged where it had been, and Adrienne's joints. Being tied into one position for any length of time made the joints stiff and Theodora helped to smooth out the process of regaining mobility through massage. She kneaded Adrienne's ankles and her knees and then moved her hands along Adrienne's smooth, silky thighs to squeeze her child-bearing hips, knowing that they would probably hold the most pain.
         Adrienne's breathing was finally beginning to slow as Theodora reached up to unbind her wrists, gently rubbing them with her thumbs and placing soft kisses on her the pulse she found in each one. She moved from Adrienne's wrists up her forearms to her elbows then gently up her arm to her shoulders where she knew Adrienne would be the most stiff being bound with her arms behind her back for so long. She pulled Adrienne's trapezius muscles and pushed her palms against her shoulder blades to release some of the tension that the rope had caused to gather there, working out a few knots that she found as well.
         Finally, Theodora began to undo the harness. This part would probably be the most pleasurable since the harness hadn't held any joints immobile. The harness's remove would be all intimacy and tender aftercare for Adrienne and Theodora couldn't wait to grant her that. She slowly worked the harness off of Adrienne, dragging the rope slowly across her hypersensitive skin, causing goosebumps to form in the rope's wake. Though not a joint, Theodora took advantage of unbinding the harness to caress and massage Adrienne's breasts, using one hand to gently roll a pretty pink nipple between her fingers as she used the other to finish setting Adrienne free. The blonde let out soft little moans as the rope dragged deliciously across her skin, only intensifying her orgasm as the rope ran over the tops of her breasts. Theodora let the rope slide between her finger and Adrienne's nipple and she pulled it slowly between them, causing slight friction to erect Adrienne's teat until the end of the rope vanished and flesh met flesh again. Theodora tossed the rope onto the floor and pulled Adrienne into her arms and stroked her back, placing soft kissing on her face as she rubbed Adrienne's hair, her breath finally getting to be somewhat normal.
         "There, there, Kitten," Theodora spoke softly against Adrienne's ear to sooth her breathing as she gently rocked her in her arms, rubbing her back and hips, "Did you enjoy that, Adrienne?"
         Though Adrienne's breath had seemingly returned to normal, she couldn't seem to find her words, but she nodded affirmatively against Theodora's chest and looked up into the dark-haired beauty's eyes as if searching for something. Her gaze slowly dropped from those hazel gems to those beautiful dark lips and she pushed her soft pink ones hard against them. This time she didn't pull back, she didn't run, she didn't want to. She slid he hand into Theodora's hair, holding her head captive so she couldn't break the kiss and kissed her harder, slipping her tongue between her lips. Theodora followed suit and pushed her tongue against Adrienne's, who softly suckled on the tip of it before pulling back for a bit of air.
         "I'll say you rather enjoyed it, huh, Little One?" Theodora chuckled softly as their eyes met. Adrienne simply nodded again and Theodora kissed those lips again and Adrienne held her face in her hands. The woman's touch was so soft, so gentle that Theodora almost wanted to cry. Adrienne might have been lusting before but this, this wasn't lust. This girl cared for her. In the entire three years that she had been with Christina had that woman ever caressed her the way Adrienne was right now. She pulled back to look into Adrienne's eyes again, making Adrienne whimper when the kiss broke, her breath catching almost as if she needed Theodora's lips on hers to breathe properly. Adrienne looked up at Theodora and smiled.
         "You made me feel absolutely beautiful, Theodora," she said with a stray tear escaping her eye.
         "Whatever do you mean, sweet girl?" Theodora asked looking puzzled.
         "I was always just a piece of ass to Jaxon," Adrienne explained, "I was never anything more to him. I was never his equal, but with you, what just happened. Even though you were domming me, I felt like your equal, or on a pedestal even. I felt like a princess."
         "Well, that's because you are a princess," Theodora chuckled as she tapped Adrienne's nose, "And you are my equal. You always will be. I will always treat you like the princess that you are as long as you treat me with the same respect. You're a human being, Adrienne. You deserve the same love and care that everyone needs, and I am so sorry that you have never been provided that in your entire romantic life with Jaxon. I am proud to be the one to be the first to give it to you though. So thank you for that opportunity. The pleasure was all mine."
         "I beg to differ," Adrienne replied to the last statement, making them both giggle as Theodora held her in her arms.
         "How about we rinse off and get ready for bed?" Theodora suggested.
         "But what about you?" Adrienne asked.
         "What about me, Princess?"
         "I would like to return the favor. I would like to please you too."
         "You may do so in the morning if you so wish, but for now, let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed. You must be exhausted."
         Adrienne nodded and let Theodora help her to her feet and walk with her to the bathroom to start a shower. Theodora stepped out of her stilettos and began to slide her jeans down her legs and undress. Adrienne watched shamelessly, biting her lip, until Theodora looked up at her and saw her watching her.
         "You don't mind if I join you, do you?" she asked as she peeled her tank top off, "I'd like to be here to make sure you don't fall. Plus, I'd like to perform a little more aftercare, especially with this being your first time experiencing something like this. You need to be taken care of."
         "Of course I don't mind if you join me," Adrienne said as she came over to push Theodora's hair over her shoulder and helped her out of her bra, gently sliding it down her shoulders as she placed her lips to her shoulder blade since she was a touch shorter than Theodora. Theodora turned to look at Adrienne and looked down at her and smiled, grabbing Adrienne's waist and pulling the blonde close to her. Their naked bodies pressed together as Adrienne looked up at her, gripping her shoulders. Theodora looked into those baby blue eyes and realized for the first time that the blue in them changed. Sometimes her eyes were a steel blue, almost grey, other times they were a cornflower blue, and on one occasion since they'd met she'd seen them almost a sea foam green. These eyes that had held so much pain before, now held something much more jovial, much more content.
         Adrienne stood up on her tiptoes and took Theodora's face gently in her hands and pulled her down to kiss her lips sweetly, slowly sliding her arms up around Theodora's long, graceful neck. Theodora's arms wrapped tight around Adrienne's waist, pulling and holding her close as their kiss deepened. Adrienne felt a smile curl upon her lips as Theodora pushed her tongue between them, and she pulled back to breathe and smiled up at Theodora, letting her arms slide from Theodora's neck and stroked her thumbs across those beautiful high cheekbones and smiled softly.
         "I love the way you hold me, Theodora," Adrienne whispered as Theodora gently placed her forehead against hers, "I just feel so safe when I'm in your arms."
         "I will protect you to the best of my ability, Little One," she said as Adrienne lay her head against her chest. She kissed the top of Adrienne's blonde head and stroked that pretty golden hair. Adrienne took a deep breath and filled her lungs with her scent and kissed the top of her breast as Theodora simply held her for a moment before breaking away to start the shower for them.
         Theodora held Adrienne's hand and helped her get into the shower then followed her in. Adrienne enjoyed the water's warm caress on her sensitive skin as she leaned her head back to wet her hair. Theodora soaped up a loofah and gently ran it over Adrienne's body, lathering her up, eliciting soft little moans from her mouth. Adrienne pulled her hair from the stream of water and looked up into Theodora's eyes as the gorgeous woman washed her gently. She took the time to really study Theodora's body.
         The slight slant to her eyes spoke of some sort of Hispanic or Asian decent, making her look exotic and a bit mysterious. She had a small freckle under her left eye and a whisper of a scar under her chin. Her eyes traveled down Theodora's neck, which was spattered with a few tiny freckles, to her shoulders. Three roses were tattooed into each shoulder and sloped down her collarbones toward her bountiful breasts whose brown nipples were erect despite warm water. Lying just underneath her breasts was a yin yang symbol engulfed in a lotus flower adorning almost half of her stomach.
         Adrienne ran her fingers along the outline of the lotus, then looked up at Theodora who smiled softly as the water cascaded down onto their naked bodies. She noticed a mask tattoo of some sort on her right bicep. It looked almost like an Oriental take on the drama theater mask missing it's comedic counterpart, with sharp teeth, adorned with a chain of beads, with smoke pouring from the mouth and eyes. The mask didn't look as sad as it did evil or wicked, but the line work was beautifully executed. Adrienne pulled her arm closer to inspect the mask and found another tattoo on the outside of her forearm. It was some sort of foreign writing. It didn't look like Japanese or Chinese; was it Korean, possibly?
         How had she missed all of these beautiful tattoos? Then again, Adrienne couldn't remember her ever wearing anything that didn't have long or at the very least, three quarter length sleeves. Perhaps it was simply because she'd been so obsessed over not telling her how she felt that she hadn't been able to notice the intricate artwork all over her new mistress's body. Adrienne found herself longing to run her nails, and other things, over every last one of them and bit her lip as she pushed Theodora against the cool shower tiles, wrapping her hand around her neck. Theodora gasped and wrapped her own hand around Adrienne's neck, gently squeezing.
         "You may be my equal, Little One," Theodora said as she gripped Adrienne's wrist and turned her around and pressed her against the tiles, smashing her breasts against the wall, and whispered against her ear, "but remember your place."
         Adrienne wasn't sure why, but she liked when Theodora choked her. She loved that strong grip that dripped power and strength, but there was no malice to it. There was no cruel intent behind it. It was a simple, playful warning to mind her position in their relationship at the moment. Adrienne wondered, though, was this their relationship all their relationship was, or was this just part of it? Theodora slowly loosened her grip and let Adrienne move away from the tiles. She turned around and looked up at her pretty Mistress and cocked her head.
         "What is it, Little One?" Theodora asked as she ran the loofah over her own body to lather it up.
         "I don't want to sound desperate or stupid," Adrienne began.
         "Adrienne," Theodora interrupted, "This lifestyle is brand new to you. I don't expect you to understand a lot of things, and I expect you to have a million questions. Please, say what's on your mind."
         "Is this our relationship?" Adrienne blurted and rubbed her arm as the water pelted down on them.
         "I don't think I follow?" Theodora said confused, looking at Adrienne, giving her her full undivided attention.
         "You dominating me, and fucking me?" Adrienne said, "Is that that extent of our relationship?"
         "Can I be open and honest?" Theodora asked, stepping closer to Adrienne, making her step back, caught between Theodora and the cold tile wall.
         "I'd be insulted if you didn't," Adrienne smiled weakly, awaiting Theodora's response.
         "This relationship is whatever you want it to be," Theodora started, "the whole Domme and sub thing, is all up to you. I've been a Domme for several years now and I'm not somebody who includes it in every single aspect of my life. I can certainly live without it, but I prefer to have it intertwined in some way, if possible. I let it go for Christina, and I could definitely let it go for you. I'm ready and willing to do that if you so wish."
         "No, Theodora," Adrienne said, this time it was her turn to step close to her and make Theodora step back, "I would never ask you to give up something that, I know, makes you so happy. You deserve to be happy, you deserve to have everything you want, and I would never want to be the one to take that from you. I meant did you want to have a more loving, romantic relationship or did you just want me as a sub? To be more blunt, I suppose."
         "Did you just hear what I said?" Theodora asked with a disbelieving chuckle, "I just told you I would give up the lifestyle that I absolutely love and crave just to be with you. Does that not say I want to be in a loving, romantic relationship?"
         Adrienne blushed slightly at her stupidity. That had been the gist of what Theodora had just said, hadn't it? She stepped closer to Theodora again, this time laying her head against the top of those beautiful breasts, hoping Theodora would hold her. Theodora wrapped her arms around Adrienne and did just that, resting her chin on the top of Adrienne's head. Adrienne smiled against Theodora's chest and kissed it gently, and then finished washing up.
         Theodora stepped from the shower first, offering a helping hand to Adrienne who followed close behind. Theodora took one of the soft, plush towels hanging on the rack and wrapped Adrienne in it, who snuggled down into it, and kissed her forehead before wrapping herself in one. She opened the cabinets under the sink to reveal OCD, neatly organized cleaning supplies, extra towels and rags along with a supply of soap, shampoo and conditioners and extra toiletries and such. Theodora grabbed an unopened toothbrush and handed it to Adrienne who gladly accepted it and thanked her vehemently. The two brushed their teeth together and brushed their hair, then headed back to the bedroom together.
         Theodora lay Adrienne gently on the bed, and unwrapped her towel, laying her bare to the cool air of the room as she grabbed a bottle of lotion from her vanity. She turned back to Adrienne who lay on the bed with her arms at her sides and her legs squeezed together, her breasts, that would normally have sunk into her armpits in this position were pushed up she was had her arms so tight against her sides. Theodora sat on the edge of the bed, still wrapped in her towel as she turned slightly to face Adrienne, smiling down at her sweetly.
         "You look absolutely stunning, Adrienne," Theodora said in a tone as soft as pure silk, making Adrienne blush hard.
         "Thank you, Mistress," she smiled bashfully, "You're very beautiful as well. The moonlight makes your skin practically glow."
         "Thank you, Kitten. You may call me by my name for now, though. I love the way it just rolls off your tongue."
         Theodora squirted a small dollop of lotion onto her palm, then rubbed her hands together before grabbing Adrienne's ankle to pull her foot into her lap, gently massaging the lotion onto her foot with her thumbs. She wrapped her hands around the top of Adrienne's foot to transfer some of the excess lotion to massage into it. Theodora took her time but moved with expertise, almost as though she were a masseuse on the side. Adrienne moaned softly and began to relax as Theodora's hands began to work their way up her calf. Her hands squeezed and rubbed and kneaded as she watched Adrienne slowly turn to putty in her hands as she worked her way up Adrienne's thigh, stopping at the crease of her thigh before applying a bit more lotion to her hands to complete the other leg.
         "Thank you," Adrienne whispered contentedly as her legs lay in Theodora's lap.
         "Oh, I'm far from done, Kitten," she said as she stood and let her towel fall to the floor, leaving her completely naked as she straddled Adrienne's thighs. She began to massage Adrienne's hips and sides, then kneaded her tummy up to her breasts, which she cupped, squeezed, and rolled with her lotioned hands, feeling Adrienne's nipples pique under her palms as she moved up to massage her shoulders. Theodora's hands glided over Adrienne's skin, slowly working up her neck to her face where Theodora used her fingertips to draw patterns from her chin to her hairline, all over Adrienne's face.
         Theodora's feather-light touch felt absolutely amazing, and Adrienne closed her eyes to enjoy it to the fullest extent. Theodora even ran the pads of her thumbs over the cartilage of Adrienne's ear and swept behind them as well to hit that little pressure point their that made women feel so good. Adrienne shivered and arched her back a bit when Theodora's fingers brushed behind her ear, eliciting a small giggle from Theodora's lips.
         "God, that feels so good," Adrienne breathed softly as she bit her lip.
         "It's only about to get better, Princess," Theodora smiled softly at her and kissed her on the lips, letting Adrienne wrap her arms around her neck to deepen it before pulling back to stop straddling her thighs, "Would you mind rolling onto your stomach fro me?"
         Adrienne nodded and let go of Theodora, even though she looked almost pained to do so, and rolled onto her tummy, laying her head on her arms. Theodora squirted a bit of lotion onto the small of Adrienne's back, the cool substance making Adrienne gasp softly as it made contact with her skin. Theodora straddled Adrienne's ass and pushed her hands through the lotion and slowly up Adrienne back, wrapping her hands around Adrienne's shoulders to knead them, working the knots she found there and the back of Adrienne's neck. She slowly worked her way down Adrienne's spine, massaging and rubbing, squeezing and kneading before she gently balled her fists and tapped them quickly up and down Adrienne's back in a soft pounding motion. She could feel Adrienne relax noticeably beneath her and she smiled as she scooted down to Adrienne's thighs, dragging her dark, crimson nails gently down Adrienne's back and over her ass, squeezing those sexy little cheeks, kneading lotion into them. She kissed each tan firm globe before she stood to finish the backs of Adrienne's legs.
         When Theodora finished and checked to see how Adrienne was feeling, she found the pretty blonde snoring on her side of the bed. She chuckled softly, sweeping Adrienne's hair out of her face to kiss her cheek and tuck her in before crawling into Adrienne's side, wrapping her arm almost possessively around Adrienne's waist pulling her back to spoon her from behind. Adrienne rolled over in her sleep, and snuggled deeper into Theodora's arms, their faces mere inches apart. Theodora curled a stray blonde lock behind Adrienne's ear and simply stared at the sleeping beauty in her arms.
         "Who are you?" Theodora asked the sleeping girl as if she had an answer. "Where did you come from?" Her only response was a choked snore and a small string of drool as Adrienne slept soundly. Theodora smiled, "Are you some type of angel sent to save me from my loneliness?" Theodora wasn't one for prayers nor was she really even religious, but she looked out toward the moon that hung in the light-polluted sky of Los Angeles and smiled, "Thank you."

© Copyright 2019 Veronika Baron (kelsprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190346-Chapter-Three-continued