*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190555-sample-email-note
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Sample · Internet/Web · #2190555
This is a sample email note for a fictitious pat treat product.
EMAIL LIFT NOTE

A PDF of the sample email note, sales page, and order device can be downloaded from www.jimscornerplace.com

Subject: Now--A Treat Both You And Your Pet Can Love
Preheader: Free 6 flavor sampler & coupon for your first box

Are You Satisfied With Your Pet Treats?

Imagine you are a new pet owner or an existing pet owner looking for a new treat for your pet.
Maybe you aren't happy with the ingredients or your pet isn't as excited about her treats.

Get A Free Trial Of Puptastic Naturals On Us

We're so sure you will be pleased providing our treats to your pet and your pet will enjoy receiving our treats, we are making a special offer.
We will send our 6-flavor Puptastic Natural sampler at no cost to you. Included in our offer is a coupon for 20% off a box of the treat flavor of your choice.

Choose Your Flavor

Review the ingredients in each flavor to see the premium products used and see the texture and aroma.
Let your pet show you which flavor she prefers.
When you have chosen a flavor, use the coupon to purchase your first box of Puptastic Naturals.

Introducing Puptastic Naturals

They are made with locally grown and produced ingredients.
Contain no artificial ingredients.
And they are blended to appeal to your pet's sense of smell, they smell good!, but also to her sense of texture and taste.

Our Guarantee To You

Here is how sure we are you will be completely satisfied with Puptastic Naturals treats.
If you or your pet are not satisfied with your experience with Puptastic Naturals for any reason, or for no reason at all, contact us at www.puptasticnaturals.com and we will refund the purchase price of your box of Puptastic Naturals.

Link to Sales Page

Click Here To Learn The Full Story Of Puptastic Natural Pet Treats And Get
Your Free 6-Flavor Sampler And Coupon For Your First Box Of Pet Treats.
© Copyright 2019 jeshimp (jeshimp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190555-sample-email-note