*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190710-About-Moon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2190710
Moon's is always in the background of a movie called life, where the cast are douchs.
  About Moon

By: Peachess Venturi



To Zack. I love you



























*An anonymous number wants to text you*


They say that you were born on the forth of a July, where freedom was hardly a savior, that you were conceived in a cave with wolves panting as hard as your mother. It was a hard labor with a father absent, and fireworks bursting with recognition of a new life, and a full moon wavering in the sky, hence the name you were given

Moon: Hm, some rumors those are. I don't say that I was born, rather that I spawned in this horrid place. By the way, who is this?

Cami: My name is Cami, I go to your school. You know that they call you Moonboy behind your back right? I remember the first day you came to this school. The teacher was about to say your real name when you interrupted her and said, "I'd rather just be called Moon, and nothing else will qualify."

Moon: Oh right, I know who you are. That's kind of funny though, considering that I'm not a boy.

Cami: You're a girl? But you don't look like a--

Moon: I'm not a girl or a boy.

Cami: How is that possible? You have to be something...

Moon: No I don't. I'm just me

Cami: So you have no gender?

Moon: Yes Ma'am.

Cami: Ew, don't call me that. You're making me sound like a teacher or something.
Moon: I can call you mine if you want.

Cami: I'm straight...

Moon: Oh, well that's a shame...You're very beautiful. I like your eyes best, that bright green with a hazel swirl. Very pretty. And I guess I just like your face in general. It's nice, and your freckles are cute, how there is just a splash of them across the bridge of your nose. I like that a lot.

Cami: I told you, I like boys.

Moon: Everyone's straight until they find the right person.

Cami: I'm not quite sure that's how it works...Anyway, stop hitting on me!

Moon: Will do ma'am.

Cami: I told you to--Ugh...Never mind. You know, it's kind of crazy, all those rumors about you. Some people claim that you're a secretly a kidnapper and have a two year old girl in your basement. I guess that's because you always walk with a little girl to school every morning. And some claim that she's your daughter or something.

Moon: That's my sister...

Cami: Oh. Well that's nice. People also say this because they don't ever see your parents. They think that you got kicked out because you're gay, and that you took your sister with you. Or that you're a criminal, and you guys are on the run.

Moon: People are weird...Why can't they just leave me alone?

Cami: I guess it's because of the way you are.

Moon: What is that supposed to mean?

Cami: Don't take it so seriously. You're Moon, the mystery, the one who's always in the shadows. Words are your foe, as you don't let them pass your corridor. No one has ever really heard you speak at all, nor has word dared to sputter from your lips.

Moon: You know, you're pretty dramatic when it comes to words.

Cami: And what is that supposed to mean?

Moon: Don't take it so seriously stranger. You're one of a kind, the girl who uses words to her advantage, drags the truth and turns it into hideous lies for others to gorge on as they please, to eat until their bellies are full of false.

Cami: And you say I'm the one with too much words...

Moon: Indeed you are ma'am.

Cami: Will you shut it?

Moon: Will you stop talking to me?

Cami: Why should I?

Moon: Because I don't want to be bothered by word eaters.

Cami: If you think that I'm the one starting the rumors, then you've lost your mind.

Moon: Sweetie, let me tell ya something. My mind ran away a long time ago. Took all his things and left, didn't even have time to pack. He's a runaway.

Cami: Like you?

Moon: What do you mean like me?

Cami: Are you a runaway?

Moon: What's it to you?

Cami: I want to know your full story Moon. What you have to tell. I don't want to listen to silly rumors anymore. I want the truth.

Moon: No one ever wants the truth. Lies are tastier.

Cami: Well I want the truth...

Moon: Go away. You don't even know me.

Cami: Can I get to know you?

Moon: Why bother?

Cami: Because I like you.

Moon: Thought you liked boys' sweetheart.

Cami: I don't like you like that. I thought you could use a friend.

Moon: What's that?

Cami: Quit messing around! Are we friends or not?

Moon: Er...Sure.          

Cami: Yay! I could hug you!

Moon: Um...Please don't...

Cami: Don't worry, I wouldn't. Now tell me Moon, what's your story?

Moon: Same as everyone else's.

Cami: I doubt that.

Moon: And why do you?

Cami: Because you Moon, are special. You're a somebody just like everybody else on this planet.

Moon: Thanks...

Cami: Now tell me, what's your story?

Moon: You go first.

Cami: I don't have one.

Moon: Hypocrite.

Cami: What?!

Moon: "Because you Moon, are special. You're a somebody just like everybody else on this planet."

Cami: ...

Moon: ...

Cami: I hate you.

Moon: Wouldn't be the first.

Cami: Oh shut it. Now tell me!

Moon: What is there to tell?

Cami: Your life. Unless...You don't have one? Is that it Moon? Do you not have a life? Wouldn't be a surprise...

Moon: Fine.

Cami: ?

Moon: You want to know about my life?

Cami: Well duh

Moon: My dad was abusive, so I ran away with my sister, happy now? I'm not some kidnapper, I wasn't born in some cave, and I'm not gay because I like everyone equally! I just like people ok? I don't talk much because there's no need, and I'm called Moon because I want to be called fucking Moon. Why is it so hard for people to accept that? To accept that everyone is normal, no matter what their background is? That everyone goes through things, but you got to pick up your lazy ass feet and continue to walk? How hard is it to accept people's names, pronouns, and sexualities? We're all human. No matter who we are. Straight, ay, bi, pan, whatever, it doesn't fucking matter ok??

Moon: Hey you there?

Moon: Hello?

Moon: Why aren't you answering your phone?

Moon: It's been hours, hello?

Moon: Cami?

Moon: Cam?

Moon: Cameron??

Moon: Come on! It's been a fucking day!


*@Cami_rules wants to follow you!*





*Screen shots attached*

@Cami_rules Haha! Fooled this idiot. Anyone up for pranking peeps?

@Carter.Ambrose OMFG! Dead lmao

@Melissa._.Spikes Bruhhhh

@Cami_rules @Melissa._.Spikes What?

@Melissa._.Spikes Why do that to someone?

It seems like he trusted you

@Cami_rules Mind your own fucking business

@Jacobsin @Melissa._.Spikes I dared her to, whoops

@Kayson-Travis @Jacobsin BAHAHAHAH

































Moon: You posted all of our conversations? Every single goddamn one?


Moon: Why?


Moon: What did I ever do to you?


Moon: I opened up to you, and this is what you do to me?


Moon: Some friend you are...


*An Instagram post has been*



@Moonboy.hates.you.all Goodbye all you fuckers. See you later in hell.

@Gavin.shouts.no Bro?? What's going on??

@Cassidy.-.- Ha look @Cami_rules! He totally fell for it.

Better watch your back or Moonboy'll get you!

@Gavin.shouts.no @Cassidy.-.- Yo, shut the fuck up

@Cassidy.-.- Bruh, what did I ever do to you?

@Gavin.shouts.no

@Gavin.shouts.no ...Bitch do you not see what you just texted? @Cassidy.-.-




*Private conversation with: Gavin!*


Gavin: Moon?

Gavin: It's me Gavin, from pride club
Gavin: Please don't do anything. I know you've been cutting again...Just please don't.

Gavin: Hello?

Gavin: Moon?!

*Gavin! Is calling you*


Gavin: Yo, pick up man!

Gavin: Moon....

Gavin: Are you ok?

Gavin: Everyone's worried about you. No one's seen you in school, and even some straight allies asked about you.

Gavin: Even the ones that hardly talk to us.

Gavin: Not every straight is bad

Gavin: And not every gay is good

Gavin: People can be mean...

Gavin: But I see people, even some from our community, discriminizing being straight, just because some straights are homophobes...

Gavin: It's not right man...
Gavin: Look, if I tell you this, you can't get mad at me. I think I like you...

Moon: Don't even start with that shit again.

Gavin: Thank god Moon! Look, I know you don't want to hear that, especially after Cami did that to you. She's a bitch.

Moon: Tell me about it.

Gavin: Hey, can I come over?

Moon: Why?

Gavin: I want to comfort you.

Moon: It'll just be like Cami.

Gavin: Not a chance.

Moon: I'll pass.

Gavin: Oh...Ok. Goodbye Moon...

Moon: Bye.

Gavin: Can we maybe hang out later at least?

Moon: We'll see.

Gavin: I love you Moon...

Moon: We'll see about that too





















© Copyright 2019 Peachess Venturi (meeprawrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190710-About-Moon