*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190838-Breaking-news-Reporter-Stuck
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2190838
A young reporter finds herself in a tight spot while getting a flower.
Twenty-five year old news reporter Sally Thompson was out walking one afternoon when she spotted a tree trunk with a rather small hole in the middle of it and went over to have a closer look at it.

The young woman was 5'4,144 pounds,had short light curly blond hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a pink sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Upon seeing Sally at first,most people would just dismiss her as another ditzy young blond with no interest in real journalism but would quickly be proven wrong as Sally had studied it for years and always tried to report on real people and issues while most of her colleagues did more exploitive and outlandish stories.

The young woman looked inside the hole in the tree trunk and spotted a rather mysterious looking red rose and decided to enter the tree trunk to retrieve it despite her concerns about whether she would fit given the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure.

Sally,who was actually do a story on tree trunks and heard never heard of anyone getting in one placed her bag beside the tree trunk then stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle due to her breasts,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,backside and legs sticking out,giving passers-by an absolutely wonderful view of her lower half.

The young blond then had the flower,which took some effort to pull out and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her backside and said, "I must look so ridiculous right now,I hope no one sees me like this," as she took a few quick pictures of the tree trunk then tried to back of it but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

"You have got to be kidding me,maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big breakfast wasn't my smartest idea ever," said Sally as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Sally said, "This is absolutely ridiculous,let go of me,you stupid tree trunk,I'm not some teenager," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young woman then said, "Oh,it's just no use,I'm officially stuck," and couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk and thought about calling her girlfriend Chloe or her best friend Katie but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and called out, "Help,could someone please help me,I'm stuck,help," but no one was nearby to hear her voice as she realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Sally spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her behind but was disappointed to hear a dog barking and said, "Oh,you're just a dog,you're absolutely no help,please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

The young blond began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that,you naughty dog," as but still the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman 's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least,it can't possibly get any worse," said Sally as her main rival Anna suddenly arrived and drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

"Me and my big mouth," said the young woman as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Sally had now been stuck for more than an hour and was beginning to think she might be stuck there forever before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her then a voice ask, "Excuse me miss,are you the famous reporter Sally Thompson, also are you stuck in there and need some help?"

The absolutely humiliated young blond confirmed her identity and explained the entire situation before saying, "it's always nice to meet a fan,could you please pull me out so we can talk face to face."

The stranger,a teenage schoolgirl named Sinead replied, "Of course,I can,don't worry,I'll soon have you out," as she then grabbed onto the reporter's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

The teenager said, "It's no good,you just won't budge,I absolutely love your choice of underwear,I'm wearing the same pair although yours definitely seem a bit smaller than mine," as the two began laughing.

The young woman then asked, "Sinead,could you please grab my phone out of her bag and call my girlfriend Chloe and my best friend Katie," as the teenager then quickly did as she was told.

The two women quickly arrived along with Katie's boyfriend Chris and their other friend Kristen as everyone began laughing when they Sally's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk.

The absolutely humiliated young woman then explained the entire situation and said, "If you all pull together,I'll definitely budge,Chloe, please grab onto my hips because I'm so tired of being stuck here."

Her girlfriend then grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry honey,we'll soon have you out but brace yourself because this is probably going to really hurt," as Katie pulled Chloe's waist while Chris pulled Katie's legs, Kristen pulled his belt and Sinead pulled the hem of Kristen's short light blue dress with white polka dots.

"All right everyone,Heave," said Chloe as the epic tug of war with the tree trunk over her girlfriend began.
"OW,Ouch,OH,OW,that really hurts," said Sally as she still wouldn't budge a single inch.
"Heave," said her girlfriend as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW,this is ridiculous,I think I'm going to be pulled in two," said the young woman as the tree trunk still refused to let her leave.
"Come on everyone,we can actually do this,really put your backs into it,heave," said Chloe as everyone pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength as the dog began pulling at the hem of Sinead's skirt as poor Sally was streched to her absolute limit until finally,a POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last,sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the dog looked on.
"Thank goodness for that,I'm finally free,I thought I might be stuck in there forever," said Sally as she hugged and kissed her girlfriend before hugging everyone else including the dog,who licked her face before thanking everyone else for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem,nice panties by the way,especially the smiley face,very cute," joked a laughing Katie.

Sally then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before taking everyone for something to eat and buying the dog a large bone to say thank you for rescuing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The next day,the young woman arrived to the news station and noticed that everyone she passed seem to be laughing about something and asked her co-reporter Laura, "What's everyone laughing about?"

Laura replied, "You," and showed her an online news story with the headline , "Local Reporter's Tree Trunk Trouble," with pictures of her barely-covered behind sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk and another one of everyone pulling on her.

Sally felt really embarrassed but began laughing and said, "I do look really funny," as she then went to her dress room to get ready.

© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190838-Breaking-news-Reporter-Stuck