*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190872-The-Boy-Who-Wouldnt-Stop-Growing
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2190872
Gonna be updated daily. The growing life of a never ending growing giant boy.
This story will be updated on this page as often as possible. :) Please enjoy the first page of this short story series.

Fate is an interesting concept. Things just happen sometimes. People look for reasons why something happens, and then try to over explain it. Perhaps we always want answers for things. However, sometimes, you just can’t explain it. It’s just fate.

Fate is just something that happens. It’s meant to happen. There’s nothing you can do to change it, it’s inevitable. This is something that the world surrounding a young boy named Tony had to learn.

Tony, was, predictably, just a 9 year old boy with a shy personality. The child never did much outside of school, and wasn’t that impressive outside of schoolwork. He was a nerd who was diagnosed with Autism. And, predictably, he didn’t have the best social skills. He really didn’t have any friends in elementary school, and he truthfully never wanted to.. just always wanted to be a loner. Bullying was a big problem for him always, almost every week a incident would happen. Being beaten up on a constant basis.. always sucked for him.

Tony’s life wasn’t the most pleasant up to this point. He always wondered to himself, did his parents really love him, was his school tired of him always getting himself into trouble? He was a shy quiet boy, so he never asked questions, but he always had thoughts on his mind..

Another typical day was about to end, it was planned to be not too different than any other day. Tony was heading back home from school like any other weekday. Thankfully, it was Friday so, the weekend he could indulge in his favorite pastime, video games.. or so he hoped.

Heading back to his home, Tony went right into his room to play video games until the night came. It was one of the only joys in his life, such it is being a anti social boy. His parents would watch him, and mumble to themselves about wishing their only son was more social. Such is life, it appears.

During the night, Tony was sleeping in his underwear, white briefs as always, when a bright light outside his window startled him and woke him up. The boy was shook, not even wanting to get out of bed.. but still terrified by the sudden light. His voice echoed for himself to call for mother, but nothing came out... he slowly got out of his bed, and approached the window.. Something he couldn’t even fathom was looking at him straight from the window.. his imagination thought about science fiction, was it a UFO with aliens? but.. whatever it was.. a pulsing beam hit Tony right in the chest.. making him immobile for a second. And then.. just like that, the light was gone.

Tony, confused and startled, went back to his bed and tried to go back to sleep, which he was successful after a while. However, his body began to.. slowly stretch and expand while in bed.

What was happening to Tony, and what would he discover when he woke up?
© Copyright 2019 GrowthFan (growthfan25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190872-The-Boy-Who-Wouldnt-Stop-Growing