*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190903-The-Shepherd-and-the-Indian--emperor
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #2190903
This story help you for decision making in your daily life. This story about a king.
*******The king Realized The Truth****""
Indian Emperor Samudra Gupta Was a popular king.But once a time came,when his mind was overcrowded with too many worries. One day he proceeded towards the forest, to get freedom from all the worries. He was raiding on his favorite horse in the forest. All of a sudden he heard the melodious voice of a flute.The voice of the flute was so sweet, that his mind was compelled to listen to it.He turned his horse in the direction of the voice of the flute. After traveling to a small distance, he saw a Shepherd, sitting happily under the shade of a tree ,near a beautiful waterfall. The Shepherd was plying and dancing with the musical tunes of the flute, cheerfully. His sheep were sitting near him.The samrat said to the youth, " you are so much pleased that it seems as if you have attained the kingdom ".The youth laughed in reply and said." Brother, " please pray to god,that I should not get any kingdom to rule, because, I emperor, even now,but after attaining the kingdom, can any person remain the emperor ". The emperor was surprised at his talk. The youth realized that the emperor was not able to understand the death of his philosophy. Thereafter he said to the emperor," Lord, a person does not became emperor with wealth, but with freedom, and I don't have anything else beyond freedom. I have the mind to remember almighty god. I have a pure heart to chant the holy names of god.The moon showers the amount of shine upon me as on the emperor, and I get to smell the fragrance of the blossoming flowers in the same way,as the emperor, then,O brother, tell me,what do the emperor has that I do not ?
After listening to his wise talks, the emperor said, " O dear young man . You are write . But I requested you that when you go back to your village then tell to everyone that samrat Samudra Gupta has also realized the truth as stated by you"
Moral:- Freedom is the most valuable in our life our life.
© Copyright 2019 Freeluncer Himesh Ahir (himaahir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190903-The-Shepherd-and-the-Indian--emperor