*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191259-Missy-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Serial · Other · #2191259
The second part of my new Missy series.
Sasha and Missy spent the time during the rest of the drive generally getting to know each other and talking about life as a Sprite. It was clear that there was so much that Missy had to learn, and it almost made her head spin to think about it. They'd left the city behind long ago and the road they were on now was lined by forest. At some point, Missy started to see what looked like a large wall behind a long row of huge oak trees, and eventually, the limo made a left turn on to a road that was about a quarter of a mile long. The trees were gone now, and there had indeed been a wall behind them, which she could now see clearly. It was about fifteen feet long with a lot of hi-tech security at regularly intervals on the top of it. She was slightly surprised it didn't have razor wire. Ahead of them was a large double gate, both sides of which seemed to have a booth, which had two security personnel in each one. The four people stepped out of the booths and waited for the car to reach the gate. Missy couldn't see any weapons, but when Sasha spoke to the one that turned out to be the leader, she got a definite sense that these were people not to be messed with.


"Lady Sasha" Said a shaven headed man as Sasha opened the window. "Welcome back".


"Thank you Cal". Sasha replied with a friendly smile. "This is Melissa, she's just turned and will staying here for a while".


The man looked at her and bowed his head slightly before saying. "Welcome my lady".


"Thank you". Missy replied, not making the mistake of asking him to call her Missy".


The man, along with the other three, was way above average height for a man, about six feet seven and although wearing black military type fatigues, it looked as though their build was also above average. It was then that Missy realised that the man wasn't human. Physically he looked just like the billions of other humans on the planet. But this guy and his friends all had one feature that betrayed the fact they weren't human. Their eyes were a dark blue colour. There no pupils, no irises, just the dark blue. Missy remembered that Sasha had told her that there were plenty of supernatural beings that nobody outside of the world she was now in knew about, these men clearly fell into that category.


"Who were those guys"? Missy asked as the gates opened and the car drove through.


"They were Kalish". Sasha said. "I'm assuming you saw their eyes, so you know that they're not human. They're a race of warriors who allied themselves to Sprites millennia ago. I'm not sure what they get out of it. They refuse to be paid, they refuse anything else we offer, they just want to live in little camps in a section of the forest. They're vegetarian by the way, but most of them don't particularly like humans. Again, I'm not sure why. Anyway, they seem happy enough to protect us, not that we need it, so we let them get on it. And here we are".


Melissa gasped in shock as she got out and looked at the house. The drive from the gate had been around half a mile, and Missy considered it entirely justified. It was enormous. It looked a little like a castle, being made from huge stone blocks, in this case what looked like sandstone. The windows in the front ground floor rooms all looked to be at least seven feet tall, and some had stained glass. The windows on the floors above, all seven of them, were mostly normal sized. The front door was a large stone arch, with two huge, heavy wooden doors which led to a set of four steps. They led to a short stone outer hallway with two smaller doors made of wood with windows in them. The car stopped in front of the door and Enzo got out and opened the rear passenger door on Sasha's side.


As Sasha got out she said to Enzo. Thank you Enzo. Be a dear and take my three guests up to my room. I'll be there shortly".


"Yes my lady". Came the reply as Enzo took the cage from the car and closed the door.


Sasha led Melissa up the steps and through the doors into an enormous hallway that had the biggest central staircase that Melissa had ever seen. Made entirely of wood, it dominated the hallway. The main staircase led up about halfway to the first floor, where it then split into two separate staircases that went off to the left and right. The bannisters on each side of the main stairs were ornately carved into figures of slim, beautiful women. The walls were covered in an old style dark green wallpaper, with a floral print in gold leaf. They were decorated with portraits of beautiful, powerful looking women, some of which had shrunken people prostrating themselves at their feet. There were also antique wall tables with decorations made from sliver and gold, including candlestick holders, trays with jugs on them and marble busts, again of beautiful women. There women in maids outfits scurrying about and women in expensive looking clothing, obviously sprites walking up down some of them were laughing and talking. Most of them had a man or woman stood slightly behind them, who Melissa guessed were their slaves. Some of the men and women were shrunk to just a couple of feet in height, and had dog collars around their necks with a leash attached. Melissa felt somewhat overwhelmed by what she was seeing, and for the first time, a little scared.


As sensing it, Sasha smiled and quietly said. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. This is only the first day of your new life. This way, Deborah wants to meet you. Don't be nervous, she's really nice. You don't have to call her 'Your Majesty' or anything".


Sasha led Melissa off to the left and down a long corridor that led to a solid, dark brown wooden door. Sasha knocked twice and waited. A few seconds later, the door opened and a tall, attractive but stern looking black haired woman, who looked to be aged around thirty looked at the two of them. She then opened the door fully and stood to one side to allow Sasha and Melissa to enter.


"Circe", Sasha said as she walked into what turned out to be a small office. "I believe Deborah is expecting us".


"Please, take a seat my ladies". The woman said with the bow of the head that Melissa guessed was something that only slaves did. And she was more polite than Melissa had expected from the way she looked.


The two women sat on a modern two seat sofa as Melissa knocked on a door opposite the first one, waited for a few seconds, and then went into the next room.


"That's Circe". Sasha said. "She's Deborah's slave. Named after a sorceress from ancient Greek mythology. Apparently, she could turn people into wolves, lions and swine. Deborah found it amusing to give Circe the power to turn to humans into pigs. I have to say, their meat is tastier than a normal pig. Especially the bacon". She then slowly licked her lips and smiled. "She can also shrink humans. They've been together a long time, so Circe gets a little more freedom than most other slaves. Lucky her".


Melissa couldn't help but giggle at that.


"Deborah also uses her to punish other slaves and human food who step out of line. They're terrified of her". Sasha continued. "Apparently, she's quite merciless with them".


Melissa was about to comment when the door opened and Circe reappeared. "My Lady Deborah will see you now". She said.


The two women stood and Sasha led an increasingly nervous Melissa into a much larger office. To the right, was a large antique desk, sat behind which was an incredibly beautiful, brown haired woman aged around forty. She had an air of nobility and elegance about her as she sat upright, and smiled in a friendly manner as she watched Melissa and Sasha approach. She stood and walked around to the front of the desk as they got closer and stood with her hands clasped in front of her.


"Deborah, this Melissa Turner". Sasha said formally. "Melissa, this is Deborah Fitzhugh, Queen of the Sprites".


"The newest member of our family" Deborah said in an upper class English accent as she reached out and placed a hand on Melissa's shoulders then leant forward and gave her peck on each cheek. "Welcome my dear. I imagine this must be a very confusing and overwhelming time for you".


"You could say that". Melissa replied nervously. "This morning I was just an ordinary student, and then I found out that I'm not even human, and I have these...powers".


Deborah nodded. "We've all been through it young one. I promise you, you will adjust. How did you do with you Carl"?


"She didn't even hesitate". Sasha said. "She even asked me to make him bigger and swallowed him straight down".


"Good girl". Deborah said, sounding impressed. "Did you enjoy him"?


Melissa gave an embarrassed smile and replied. "Yes. It made me feel...powerful. I can't feel him moving anymore though. I assume his body has gone now, but I can feel...something moving through me. And I've got this tingling feeling".


"That's his lifeforce, and his consciousness". Deborah replied. "You'll probably feel it drifting around your body for the next few days. Don't worry, he was born for this, I'm sure he's perfectly happy inside you. And yes, you've finished digesting his body. It always happens quickly with the Key. That's what we call our first one. They unlock our powers, make us who we truly are. Ironically though, despite the fact they're basically food, you'll find you'll get quite hungry in another hour or so. When you do, you can either have another human, or something else. We don't eat humans for every meal, though they do suit our nutritional needs better than other foods. And there's no need to be embarrassed with us. We've all done it. And with us, your sisters, you are free to be yourself. Within reason of course. You have much to learn, and respectfully, you need a new a wardrobe. Something more befitting your new station. Sasha can take you into the city tomorrow and help you with that. In the meantime, Sasha will show you to your room and you can relax and hopefully, start to get used to your new life. I'm sorry this has been a brief introduction, but I'm afraid I'm expecting visitors. But we will talk more later, get to know each other better. Sasha, would you show this young lady to her room please? Oh, and Melissa, feel free to have a look around the house. You're free to go where you wish. And once again, welcome to the family".


"Thank you" Melissa replied. She then turned and followed Sasha out of the office.


Sasha led her up the stairs to the second floor. After a short walk, they came to a door and stopped.


"You need to put your hand on the door knob". Sasha said. "The doors to our rooms are locked by magic. Only you and, when you have one, your slave, will be able to unlock it. Saves having a key".


Melissa put her hand on the door knob and felt a slight itch and heard a click. She turned it and pushed the door open. She gasped in amazement as she walked in a saw what looked more like an apartment than a room, it was that big. It was square, and about 25 metres. The walls were painted in an off white colour and it had a dark blue carpet that looked new. There was an armchair and matching two seat sofa in the middle of the room which faced the biggest television she'd ever seen. It was actually built into the wall and was approximately five feet high by nine feet wide. Towards the far left corner was a large double bed that also looked new, with a nightstand on either side. In the centre of the wall to her left, opposite the giant tv, was a door, that led into a large modern bathroom. In the left corner, by the door to the room, was a small kitchen, which again was of modern design".


"What do you think"? Sasha asked with a grin.


"This is incredible". Melissa replied. "Is this really mine"?


"Yes, it is". Sasha said. "As I said earlier, eventually, you'll have an apartment in the city. If you want one that is. But when you come here, this is your place".


"Wow, that's pretty awesome". Melissa said as she continued to look around. "I feel like I won the lottery or something".


"I guess you could say you won the genetic lottery". Sasha laughed. "Oh, I nearly forgot, here". She held up her right hand and the box that she'd put Tina in appeared. "She was your friend. I figured you might like to take her".


"Was my friend". Michelle said, staring at the box. "I don't feel like her friend now. I don't really feel anything for her".


"Well as I said earlier". Sasha grinned. "Your Sprite nature is becoming increasingly assertive. You're not human anymore, so you don't see them as you once did, as equals. Because they're not our equals, they're a lower form of life. Much lower. They're basically like animals to us".


Melissa smiled and took the box over to a desk that was against the wall near the tv. She opened it and tipped it so that Tina came sliding out and fell about four inches onto the desk. She shrieked as hit the top of the desk and then lost her balance and tumbled over. Melissa stood watching as Tina slowly got to her feet and looked around, clearly terrified. When she finally saw Melissa staring down at her, she gasped and took several steps back.


"Missy"? She said nervously as she looked around the giant world she found herself in.


"Melissa", Melissa corrected. "My name is Melissa now. Not Missy".


"Missy, help me. Please, I'm scared". Tina said.


Melissa let out an irritated sigh and sat down in the expensive executive style chair in front of the desk. "Of course you're scared. You've been shrunken to three inches in height, you've been trapped in a wooden box for two hours, and now you're standing on a giant desk in a strange room. And my name, is MELISSA".


Tina clearly wasn't listening. She was apparently too scared. Then again, she'd always been quite self absorbed, and had a tendency to switch off whenever someone tried to talk to her. Especially when it was someone she disagreed with. After looking around the room, she looked at up Melissa.


"What's happening? Why am I here? Missy I..."


Melissa slammed her right hand down on to the desk, just inches away from Tina's tiny form. Tina screamed in fear and jumped to her left. She was visibly trembling, her breathing was quick and shallow and she looked terrified, especially when Melissa leant down until her face was only six inches above Tina, and she angrily glared down at her shrunken former friend. Then, through gritted teeth, she quietly said;


"I've told you three times now. My name...is Melissa. Not Missy. Melissa. Missy was human, but she doesn't exist anymore. I am Melissa, I am a Sprite. A higher form of life to you. And I swear, if you call me Missy just one more time". She concentrated and a scalpel appeared in her right hand, causing Tina to gasp in shock. "I will dissect you alive. Is that clear"?


Tina slowly nodded as she stared at the enormous blade in Melissa's hand.


"So, what...is my name"? Melissa asked.


Tina continued to stare at the scalpel, and it gave Melissa an immense sense of power and amusement to see the tiny Tina in such obvious fear. Tina's lips came together as she tried to speak, but no sound came out. She tried a second time and again, she couldn't say anything. On her third attempt, she managed to say;


"M..M...Melissa".



Melissa gave Tina an evil grin. "You see? You can do it, when you concentrate".


"Why...why are you doing this" Tina asked, with tears rolling down her face. "Why are you being so mean? This isn't you. You...You're my friend".


Melissa snorted as she sat back in the chair. "Friend"? She sneered. "Missy, the human, was your friend. But as I said, Missy doesn't exist anymore. She never really did. This is who I really am. And I could never be friends with a human".


"NO"! Tina shouted indignantly. "I know you. I've known you for three years. This is NOT you". She caught sight of Sasha just behind Melissa's right shoulder and pointed an accusatory finger at her. "It was HER! She did this. She did something to you".


Melissa briefly looked at Sasha and smiled. Then she turned her attention back to Tina. "What was I doing when you came into our room earlier? Do you remember? I was swallowing a shrunken man whole".


Tina's eyes briefly moved down and to the left as she thought. "Oh my God". She said after several seconds. "Oh my God, yes. You...you were swallowing him. And he was...he was smiling. As though he wanted you to..."


"He did want me to swallow him. He enjoyed it. And so did I. I was born human, but I am a Sprite, an immortal being with powers you can't even begin to imagine. Or understand. THAT is who I am Tina. That man was the key that unlocked my true self. His name was Carl, and he begged me to consume him. Sasha didn't do anything to me. She merely offered me a way to become who I was meant to be. The funny thing is, I was a little shocked at first, but hearing Carl beg me to do it, hearing him tell me he was mine, I realised that I wanted him. And I enjoyed every second of it. It was such a rush, such a feeling of power, having him my mouth. Gulping him down. Feeling him slowly slide down my throat. And then feeling him inside my stomach, wriggling around and knowing that his body and his life, were mine. It really turned me on. His body is gone now, but I can feel his lifeforce moving through my body. He's feeding me, making me even stronger. You think you know me, little girl? Would Missy have done that to a guy? Would she sit here, like this, and take pleasure from seeing you so terrified? Would she"?


Tina slowly shook her head as the tears began to flow again. "No". She replied in a soft, defeated manner. "No she wouldn't. You're...not Missy, not anymore. You're not my friend. You're a monster. A vicious, evil monster. And I HATE you".


Melissa threw her head back and laughed loudly. "I'm not a monster. I'm just obeying my nature. If it's any consolation, Missy really did love you as her friend. In fact, you were her best friend. But I'm Melissa now. And when I look I down at you, I don't see a friend. I see a pathetic, terrified little human, that I can do whatever I want with".


The fear on Tina's face was joined by panic and concern. "What...what are you going to do with me"? She asked.


Melissa slowly licked her lips. "Well, I'm told that, despite consuming Carl, I'm going to get hungry soon. So I'm going to eat you. Before that though, you have a simple choice. You can either do exactly as I tell you, in which case I will allow you the mercy of a quick, painless death before I eat you. Or you can refuse to disobey, and die screaming in agony as I slowly eat you alive from the feet up. It's up to you. And please, don't beg me not to eat you, it'll only piss me off".


"Please...don't hurt me. I don't like pain, I can't take it. I'll...do whatever you want. I promise. Just don't hurt me".


Melissa licked her lips again and leant forward once more. "That's a good little girl. From now on, you will address me as, "My lady". You will obey my commands instantly and without question. Failure to do so will result in your being punished. Now, you look as though you'd like to be my dildo. Would you like to be my dildo, little girl"?


Tina wept as she slowly nodded her head. Melissa raised her right and looked at her sternly. "Yes...my lady. I would like to be your dildo". Then she gasped as she suddenly grew to nine inches.



"Take your clothes off". Melissa commanded.


Tina looked at her in shock for a couple of seconds, then said. "Yes, my lady". She began to undress, starting with her t-shirt, then her bra. She kicked off her sneakers and removed her ankle socks, then she took off her jeans an panties. She had her head lowered in shame as she stood before Michelle and Sasha totally naked. Michelle then stood up and quickly removed her clothes. She stood with her hands on her hips as she looked down at her tiny captive.


"Look at me, slave". She commanded.


Tina slowly raised her head and gasped as she stared at Michelle's naked body. She was surprised to find that she was a little jealous of her former friend. Melissa's body was slim and athletic. Her musculature was typically female and she had large breasts and a flat, hard stomach with a visible six pack. And the only hair on her body, was that above her eyes and on her head. Tina felt somewhat ashamed at being seen naked, because she was slightly overweight. Not obese, but she had a pot belly and her breasts were quite small. Though she did shave her legs and keep her pubic hair trimmed as neatly as she could.


"Mm", Melissa said softly as she once again licked her lips. "You'll fill me up nicely, once I've made you bigger. In more ways than one. In fact, I'll do that now". She let out a loud giggle and concentrated once again. Tina gasped as she slowly grew to eight inches.


It was at that point that Sasha made her excuses and left, saying it was time for Billy, the supremacist she'd caught to say goodbye to his daughter. As she walked out and closed the door, she could be heard to say to herself; "God, I just love redheads. Oh, by the way, the room is completely soundproof. So you can make as much noise as you like".


Melissa smiled and sighed happily. "Alone at last". She said. "One thing before we begin. You do not speak, unless to say. "Yes my lady. There will be no begging, no insults and definitely no refusals. Anything other than those first three words, and you get punished. Is that clear"?


Tina nodded and quietly said. "Yes my lady".


Melissa reached down with right hand and felt Tina jump as she gently wrapped her fingers around the shrunken girl's body. She then began to panic and started struggling, desperately trying to break free of Melissa's grip, but it was a futile gesture. Melissa laughed loudly and squeezed her captive until she screamed in pain.


"Now, I know you're not trying to escape". Melissa said cheerfully. "So I guess you're doing that because you're really excited about being my sex toy. Am I right"?


Tina stopped struggling. There was a long pause and then Tina said. "Yes my lady. I'm so excited".


Melissa laughed again and relaxed her grip. "Liar". She said.


Melissa reached the bed and turned her over, opening her hand as she did so. Tina screamed in terror as she plummeted from Melissa's shoulder height onto the bed. She landed with a bounce and then stared up at Melissa. The fear she was feeling was obvious, and Melissa grinned as she felt a rush of power that was already becoming familiar. Tina crawled backwards as quickly as she could as Melissa slowly lifted her left leg and placed her knee on the bed, and then did the same with her right leg. She knelt there with her shrunken captive between her knees and grinned down evilly at her. She moved around and Tina screamed and curled up into ball, terrified of being crushed by one of the giant Melissa's legs. Melissa lay back and stretched out her legs, as she propped herself up on her elbows. Tina sobbed as she remained curled up in a ball. Melissa stared at her for several seconds, enjoying the plight of her former friend, then she said;


"On your feet, bitch. NOW"!


Tina continued to sob, but uncurled herself and slowly got to her feet and turned to face her. Her eyes were red from the tears, but her expression had turned from one of fear, to one of hate.


"Go on, say it. I let you have it for free".


There was a long pause, then Tina screamed. "I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU EVIL BITCH. I HOPE YOU DIE, SCREAMING IN AGONY. EAT ME NOW, YOU SLUT. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON ME YOU SICK BITCH. I HOPE I MAKE YOU SICK. YOU JUST PRETENDED TO BE MY FRIEND SO YOU COULD BETRAY ME. YOU BETRAYED ME".


Melissa threw her head back and laughed so loudly and so hard that the bed shook, almost knocking Tina off her feet. "Wow, I wasn't expecting that". She said with a chuckle. "First of all, I guess I have betrayed you but, y'know what, who cares? I didn't pretend to be your friend. I was human until this morning, and I genuinely was your friend. I really did care for you. But as I've already said, I'm not human anymore, and my feelings are different now. Also, I'm immortal, so I can't die. And I won't choke, because I'll chew you into really small pieces before I swallow. And I really doubt you'll make me sick. Oh yes, and I don't care that you hate me, as long as you give me pleasure. Make no mistake little girl, if I don't enjoy you as a toy, YOU will be the one who dies screaming in agony. And so will your family. Now, get to work. Play with me".


Tina hesitated. Then she moved closer to Melissa's pussy and the look of hatred changed to one of disgust. She reached out with both hands and slowly started to rub it.


"No". Melissa said. "Use your body. Your hands are too small. Rub yourself against my slit".


Tina pressed herself against Melissa's slit and gently began to move up and down. Melissa sighed and let out a soft sigh.


"Mm, that feels good". She said softly. "Don't you dare stop".


Melissa started to feel increasingly aroused. Thanks to Tina rubbing her body against her pussy, Melissa had a pleasant tingling in her crotch. She groaned softly and couldn't help but chuckle as she looked down and saw that Tina was covered in the lubricating fluids from her pussy. After several minutes, she ordered Tina to stop, then reached down with her right hand and pulled her labia open with the fore and middle fingers.


"Get your head and shoulders inside me". She said breathlessly.


Tina stood there and looked up at Melissa in disbelief. "What are you, deaf"? Melissa asked angrily. "Don't worry, you won't suffocate, or be hurt. Now get the fuck in there you little bitch".


Slowly, Tina got down on her hands and knees and moved forward. Melissa lay back with her head on the her pillows as she felt Tina's hair on the lips of her pussy. She hesitated, then she felt Tina's head slide inside her, quickly followed by her shoulders. The walls of her pussy stretched to accommodate them, and Melissa gripped them with her muscles and pulled them in further. She groaned as she sucked Tina's upper body inside her, at which point, Tina started to panic. As Melissa slowly sucked more of her eight inch tall body into her pussy, Tina began to struggle wildly, which sent an intense wave of pleasure through Melissa's body. She closed her eyes and groaned loudly, then laughed. "That's it you dumb slut". She whispered breathlessly. "Struggle". Eventually, only Tina's feet were left outside, and Melissa started rubbing her clit as she took pleasure from Tina's futile attempts to escape from her pussy. It seemed that in her panic, Tina was completely unaware of the effect her struggling was having on Melissa. Instead of stopping, her wriggling and writhing intensified. Tina even remained oblivious when Melissa had a minor orgasm over her. Melissa had never felt pleasure like it. She had almost the whole of a full grown human's body inside her, and it was the most intense experience she had ever known. She slowly started moving her hips up and down and squeezing Tina's body with the muscles in her pussy, which actually caused Tina's panic to grow, thereby ensuring she struggled even harder. "Ooh, you wonderful little bitch". Melissa whispered. "You wonderful, dumb, little bitch. I almost feel sorry that I'm going to eat you". Over the next ten minutes, Melissa came twice more, rubbing her clit even harder each time until eventually she started to feel the beginning of a really strong one. Melissa was in ecstasy as Tina continued to wriggle inside her and Melissa rubbed he clit as hard as she could, she was suddenly hit by the strongest orgasm she'd ever had. Melissa felt her vaginal muscles contract around Tina's body, squeezing her hard, to the point that Tina could no longer move. At the same time, she threw her head back and let out a long, loud howl of undiluted pleasure. It seemed to last forever before eventually subsided. Melissa collapsed on the bed, panting heavily. After a few minutes, she let out a loud, triumphant, exhilarated whoop and laughed. "Best sex ever". She said out loud. "I think I'm gonna love my new life".


Melissa lay on the bed for another ten minutes, resting, with her right hand on her stomach, and enjoying both the afterglow and the feel of Tina's body inside her. She hadn't moved for some time, leading Melissa to initially think her vagina had crushed her former friend to death, but then she felt something, a barely perceptible movement. "too bad for you". Melissa said. Eventually, she reached down, grabbed Tina's feet and very slowly pulled her out. She held Tina upside down between her legs and laughed. "Look at you, all covered in my cum. I bet it's really gross for you isn't it. Well look on the bright side, it'll open happen once. Shame really, because that was heaven. I can't believe you struggled for so long. You did the job for me. Still, I promised to give you a quick death, and once you've cleaned up, I will honour that promise. Despite what you may think, I'm not a complete bitch".


Tina sobbed, looking traumatised as Melissa sat up and imagined a hamster cage on the table by the tv. It appeared almost immediately. She then shrank Tina down to four inches and imagined her inside the cage. That done, Melissa imagined a working shower in the cage and some soap, both of which duly appeared. "Clean yourself up, little dildo girl. I'm going to take a shower". She swung her legs over the bed and stood up, then headed into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, she emerged wearing a bath robe and with a towel wrapped around her head. She casually walked over to the cage and looked down into it. Tina was sat against one side of it, dripping wet and hugging her legs. She still looked traumatised, which wasn't surprising considering what she'd just been subjected to.


"Oh, I'm sorry". Melissa said. "I forgot to give you a towel. Here". She imagined a large towel draped around Tina's shoulders, and a pink one appeared. "There, dry yourself off".


Tina didn't move, until she heard a loud rumble that came from Melissa's stomach. Then she looked up, an expression of complete defeat on her tear stained face.


"Looks like your time's up". Melissa said. "Snack time. And I'm going to enjoy every little bit of you".


Tina slowly looked up. "I don't care". She sobbed. "Just get it over with. Please. I can't go through that again. We used to be friends. Do you feel any guilt? Any sorrow for what you've done? For what you're going to do"?


Melissa looked down at her. "No". She replied softly. "I keep telling you Tina, I'm not like you anymore. I'm a higher form of life. To me, a human is a toy, or meat. Depends on what I want. You were only the first one that I used for a toy. You'll only be the first one that I eat. Carl doesn't count, because he was willing. He was born to be food, and didn't know any other life. It's a shame that you walked in when you did. A few minutes later and this may never have happened. I don't regret this, it's what your kind are for. I won't feel sorry when I eat your body. Like I said, the only I'll feel, will be pleasure and satisfaction".


Tina slowly stood up, letting the towel drop from her shoulders as she did so. "I'm ready, Missy. Just please, make it quick".


Melissa let it slide that Tina had called her by her old name as she opened the door to the cage and reached in. Melissa felt nothing but excitement as she placed a thumb on Tina's chest and her fingers on her back. And Tina made no attempt to escape. She'd been completely broken, and it seemed that she had accepted death as the release from the nightmare she'd found herself in. Melissa carefully lifted her out of the cage and sat down. She held Tina up to chest height and looked at her for a few seconds.


"I was wrong". She said to the shrunken girl. "I do feel a little sorry. I'm sorry it had to be you".


Tina gave her a little smile, then Melissa quickly and gently pinched Tina's the sides of her head between her thumb and forefinger and twisted it up and to the left. She heard a snap and felt a crack between the thumb and fingers that she was holding the shrunken girl with. Tina died instantly, her body going completely limp. "I hope my saying that made you feel a little better". Melissa whispered to the now dead Tina, but I'm afraid it was a lie". She took hold of Tina's left arm and was about to pull it off when there was a loud knock at the door. Melissa was about to tell whoever it was to come in, but then she remembered that the room was soundproofed. She stood and walked to the door. On opening it, she was surprised to find Deborah standing there.


"I hope I'm not interrupting". She said with a friendly smile. "Only, I was hoping we could have that chat now".


"Err, yes, of course". Melissa replied as she stood back and opened the door wider. "Please, come in".


Deborah entered the room and walked over to the couch. "How do you like you room"? She asked as she sat down.


Melissa sat down on the couch beside Deborah and looked around. "It's incredible. It's way bigger than anything I've had before".


Deborah smiled and glanced down at the lifeless form in Melissa's hand. "She's not one of ours. Where did you get her"?


"She err...she was my room mate, Tina. She walked in while I was swallowing Carl. So Sasha shrank her".


"I see". Deborah replied. "That was unfortunate. For her. I take it you had your wicked way with her before she ended up like that? You have a rather satisfied expression on your face, dear. It's always a giveaway".


"I did. Though I have to admit, she did all the work. Especially once she was inside me. She panicked and started wriggling and writhing. She wouldn't stop".


Deborah giggled. "I've had them do that a few times. It's such a wonderful experience. All you have to do, is lie back and enjoy it. And the orgasms". Deborah's jaw dropped as she gasped. "So good".


Melissa smiled. "It was the best I've ever had".


"I have to ask. Considering she was a friend when you were human, do you feel anything toward her"?


Melissa's face took on a guilty expression. "Tina asked me the same thing, before I snapped her neck. It's weird, I thought I would have felt a little guilty about this, but I don't. And it was the same with Carl. I was pretty shocked when I first saw him, but then I started to feel excited. And when I was swallowing him, I just felt...enjoyment".


"I knew it". Deborah softly said with a slight smile. "Normally when a Sprite first turns, they feel at least a little guilt, sorrow even. They swallow their key because they feel an overwhelming compulsion to do so. Sometimes though, the change in attitude is instant. You're what we call a 'Highborn' Sprite. You're more powerful than a normal Sprite. There aren't many Highborn's left on Earth. I'm one, Sasha is one. There were another twenty, but now there's you. I bet when you used your powers on that one, it was instinctive wasn't it"?


Melissa nodded.


"Normally, a new Sprite needs training to use her powers properly. Sprites like us just seem to know. And you became immortal the second you began to turn. With normal Sprites, it takes a day or two, though they generally become less susceptible to injuries and illness within minutes. You're already almost fully turned. And in time, you will be one of the most powerful of us". Deborah again looked down at Tina's body, and then gasped. "Oh, I'm sorry. I've interrupted your meal. Please, don't let me stop you".


Melissa held up Tina's limp body and looked at it. She suddenly felt somewhat self conscious.


"She'll be the first you've actually eaten? Well you don't have to be shy with me. I've lost count of the number of humans who've filled my belly. You're among your own kind here Melissa. You can be your true self with us. You could walk through the house while eating someone, and nobody will give you a second look. That kind of thing is normal here. And of course, being a lot stronger than humans, their little bones are no match for our jaws and teeth. In fact, I find they have a very satisfying crunch".


Melissa smiled and took hold of Tina's legs with the fingers of her left hand. She slid her feet and lower legs into her mouth, feeling a sudden sense of excitement at the feel of them on her tongue. Her lips closed around them and she bit down, gently at first, then increasingly harder. There was a loud crunch as the bones shattered just below the knees and her teeth sliced through the skin and then the bones. Melissa closed her eyes when she felt Tina's blood flood on to her tongue. Having only been dead a few minutes, it was still warm and had a coppery and slightly salty taste that Melissa found enjoyable and it heightened her excitement. As Deborah had said, Tina's bones were no match for the strength of Melissa's teeth and jaw, and she did find the crunch, both the sound and the feel quite satisfying. Her flesh was quite soft and had a slight taste of pork. Melissa couldn't help but let out a soft sigh and an, "mm" as she ate her former friend's lower legs. When she finished chewing, she swallowed and found that she quite enjoyed the feel of those mashed up feet and lower legs sliding down her throat. She was slightly surprised when, several seconds later, she felt them land in her stomach. She opened her eyes and gave Deborah a quizzical look.


"Our bodies are more sensitive than those of humans", Deborah explained, as if sensing the unspoken question. "So when you swallow a piece of meat, you'll feel go all the way down, and land in your stomach. It's all about enjoying one's food. Speaking of which, would you mind if I had a bite? She does look rather tasty".



Melissa had already bitten off Tina's upper legs and was slowly chewing them and greatly enjoying the taste, the crunch, and even the feel of them in her mouth. She held up the body toward Deborah, who opened her mouth and slowly took the whole Tina's left arm and shoulder. She bit down and there was a crunch as her teeth severed the skin and bone. She then began chewing and closed her eyes as she also let out a loud, "Mmm". She licked her lips and smiled at Melissa. "Younger ones have such a fresh taste to them" she said between chewing. Both woman giggled as they their respective parts of Tina's body. Melissa felt nothing but enjoyment as she slowly consumed her former room mate. She swallowed her upper legs and then paused to lick her lips. Then she slipped Tina's waist into her mouth and bit down. It surprised her when Tina's insides, her stomach, intestines and other internal organs spilled into her mouth. It was like biting into a jelly filled donut, and Melissa's enjoyment turned to outright pleasure. The taste was incredible and sent an even stronger shiver of excitement through her body. She some of the blood leaked out from between her lips and down to her chin, which she wiped up with the index finger of her left hand and then sucked off. She offered Deborah the arm and shoulder, which Deborah gratefully took, leaving Melissa with just the upper torso and head. She slowly slid the whole upper torso into her mouth and began to chew. This had been Melissa's first taste of a human meal before, and she'd loved ever second of it. Minutes later, only Tina's head was left. She put it between her lips and held it there for a few seconds before sucking it in. She playfully rolled it around her mouth with her tongue, wondering whether to eat it, or swallow it whole. In the end, she decided to eat it. She positioned it under her right wisdom teeth and bit down, gently at first, but gradually increased the pressure until it burst and Tina's brain came out. She was a little disappointed that it didn't have a particularly strong taste, or last very long, but it didn't spoil it. Eventually, she swallowed and then gave a satisfied smile when she felt it join most of the rest of Tina's remains in her stomach. She sighed contentedly and put a hand on her stomach as she slowly licked her lips.


"I really enjoyed that". She said. "She was a good friend, when I was human. But she was an excellent snack".


Deborah laughed out loud. "I like you". She said. "You're not as timid as the other new Sprites we get here. You'll fit right in. Of course, there are rules that must be followed. I don't know what Sasha has told you, but free humans, for the most part, must be left alone. You can't just take one when you feel like it. Your friend was an exception to that rule. We have a treaty with the governments of the world that we will leave them alone, even help to protect from the more aggressive of the other supernatural beings. In return for that, we're allowed to take six humans every month. Most of us don't bother, we have plenty of willing humans here, but you can if you want. And for one week, every second week in June, we are allowed to do whatever we want with whoever we want. Again, most don't, but there's nothing to stop you. We prefer that humans remain largely unaware of our existence, so you are not to doing that will reveal us. Can you imagine the panic if the truth about us became public knowledge? We have the power to make it so they don't notice us when out among them, I believe you've already experienced that, but they can see us when we don't use that particular power. As per the treaty, as a new Sprite, you must registered with a federal agency known as the 'Bureau of Supernatural Affairs. Naturally, it's a secret organisation. The visitors I had earlier were two of their agents. They will return to speak with you in a few days. One of them is a rather odious little man called, 'Harris'. He makes no secret of the fact that he hates us. Don't let him intimidate you. You're a higher form of life than him, try to act like it. Though it can be difficult. Tomorrow morning, Sasha will take you into the city and help you to pick out some new clothes. There's nothing wrong with denim and t-shirts, but I prefer my sisters to dress, and act like ladies. So you will also be taught to act in more ladylike manner. There are other rules, but most of them are relatively minor. You'll learn them as you go along. Now, you will stay here for another week or two, to allow you to adjust to your new life. After that, if you wish, we'll get you an apartment in the city. I believe there's one next door to Sasha. By the way, Sasha will be your guide during this time. I'm sure you'll become very good friends too, you certainly seem to have developed a bond in the short time you've known each other. Don't let her lead you astray though. She's a lovely young woman, but she can sometimes get a little...overexcited when it comes to humans. Lastly, whenever a new Sprite arrives, it's traditional to hold a feast to welcome her. So, if you wouldn't mind getting dressed, I'll take you to the larder and you can pick out the meat for tonight".



Melissa got up and picked up her clothes bag from the floor. She pulled on a bra, a pale t-shirt and a pair of panties and jeans. After getting dressed, she put on her shoes and followed Deborah out of the door. At the same time, Sasha emerged from her room, which turned out to be next door to Melissa's, with a very satisfied grin on her face. Deborah laughed when she saw her.


"You only ever have that look on your face when you've had a red head". She said with a chuckle. "I assume your white supremacist is now minus a daughter"?


"He is". She replied. And she was incredible. The little bitch was so scared, she promised to be my slave if I agreed not to eat her. So, I let her be my slave, then I ate her anyway. I don't know why I find red heads so tasty, but I just can't resist them. It's almost a shame really. She was an amazing toy. In fact, she was almost as good as my Enzo. Almost".


The three women laughed as they made their way downstairs. Deborah led them down a long corridor and to a door on the left at the far end. She walked through it and led them down another flight of stairs until they reached a basement, where she led them down another, well lit, corridor to a large room. The room had a number of large silver freezers in it, that were a lot like the ones found in a morgue. She led them to a door at the far end that led into a second large room. This one had a number of shelves on each wall, which had cages on them occupied by shrunken humans. In front of the far wall, twelve naked men and women were kneeling, heads bowed, and a tall woman, aged around thirty was stood to one side. Being well dressed, in a black, knee length, figure hugging dress, Melissa assumed she was a Sprite, and she was as beautiful as the other Sprites she had seen so far. He long black hair was neatly tied back into a pony tail. Behind the men and women, stood two female Kalish.


"Ah, Adeline" Deborah said. "I'd like you to meet our new sister. Melissa Turner. Melissa, this is Adeline LeFevre. She's in charge of our willing human food stock. And she's an excellent chef too".


Adeline smiled as she shook Melissa's hand. "Pleased to meet you Melissa. And welcome to the family. Feel free to come to the kitchen whenever you want should you require something, or someone, to eat. I'm usually there".


"Thank you", Melissa replied. "I'll do that".


"Since the feast is in your honour". Adeline said. You get to pick which one of these humans you'd like to have for the main course.


Melissa raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Really? I...I just pick one"?


"Yes", Deborah said. "They were all raised to be food. All they want, is to be served to us on a platter. Isn't that right boys and girls"?


"Yes my lady", they all replied.


Despite finding it strange, Melissa began to walk along the line of people, looking at each one as she did so. She was surprised that none of them seemed even slightly scared, despite knowing what their fate would be. They'd clearly been well fed, because they were all quite plump and they were all clean too, which suggested they'd been pretty well taken care of. Her nervousness disappeared as she reached the end of the line. Now she felt a sense of power, and the excitement returned. She slowly walked back along the line, studying each one in turn, until she reached the point where she'd started. She thought for a few seconds, then walked back to the one who was third in line. She turned to face him and looked down. He made no move while she stood there. Finally, she put the fingers of her right hand under his chin and gently lifted his head. He was a young man, only a couple of years older than Melissa, and when he stared up at her, there was no fear on his face. He looked up at her with obvious adoration, and seemed excited that he might be chosen.



"What's your name"? Melissa asked.


"My name is Martin my lady", the man replied.


"Would you like to be part of my feast tonight Martin"?


The man smiled and looked excitedly at the other men and women, before turning his attention back to Melissa. "Oh, yes please my lady". He replied. "I'm sure you'll find me to be an excellent meal. I've tried to make my meat as tender as possible".


"Good", Melissa said with a smile. "In that case, Deborah, Adeline. I'd like to have Martin".


"Thank you my lady". Martin replied excitedly. "Thank you for the honour".


"You're welcome Martin". Melissa said as she walked back to the other women.


"Take the others back". Adeline ordered the two Kalish guards. "Don't worry boys and girls, your turn will come. Martin, you will come with me to the kitchen, and I will prepare you for tonight".


"Yes my lady". Martin replied as he got to his feet. He looked incredibly proud as he walked past them and followed Adeline out of the door. The rest of the men and women all stood up and filed out of a door in the wall opposite, closely followed by the two guards.


Once they were all out of sight, Melissa broke down in a fit of laughter. "That was so weird". She said. "It was like being in one of those restaurants where you choose which live fish you want to eat. Only with humans. Who want to be eaten".


"I'd never thought of it that way", Deborah replied with a grin. "But I guess it must seem strange if you've never done it before. Still, you did very well. Most new sprites get a little upset at seeing that. You didn't even hesitate. Then again, having watched you enjoy eating...Tina...was it? I didn't think you'd have a problem with this".


"She's definitely Highborn" Sasha commented. "Wait. You ate that chubby little bitch already? Did you save any of her for me"?


"Did you save any of your red head for me"? Melissa asked.


"Touche" Sasha replied with a grin. "I'm planning on having some fun with Billy Jr later. Would you care to join me? Two hot women using his son for a sex toy would be far worse for daddy to watch than one".


"I don't have any other plans for the evening. After dinner anyway. And after the fun I had with Tina, I know I can look forward to something special".


"Did she wriggle"? Sasha asked. "She looked like a wriggler".


Melissa giggled. "Oh, she wriggled. She did nothing but wriggle once she was inside me. All I had to do, was lie there and enjoy it. And oh...my...God...what a rush. It was awesome".


"I know, right"? Sasha replied with a grin. "Wait until you choose a slave. They are soo much better".


"I might let you do that tomorrow. After you've done your clothes shopping". Deborah interrupted. "You seem be adjusting very quickly to your change. We'll see what happens tomorrow. In the meantime, you'll need an evening dress for the meal tonight. A new Sprite joining us is a special occasion. It should be more of a formal affair. Sasha, would you take Melissa to meet Laura? I'm sure she'll have something suitable".


"Of course". Deborah said. "Something in a dark or royal blue perhaps. I think it would suit you. This way".


The women went back to the ground floor, and Sasha led Melissa half way down another corridor, this time to a door on the right. Sasha knocked loudly and then opened the door. The two women went into a room that was full of clothes racks that had some very expensive looking dresses on them. Sat at a desk in the middle of the room, was a blond haired woman who looked to be the same age as Melissa. After Sasha introduced them, she then went on to explain to Laura what was needed. Laura looked Melissa up and down thoughtfully, before saying;


"Dark blue or Royal blue you say"? Laura smiled. "I have a dress that came in yesterday, I think it would fit you perfectly. She disappeared through a doorway into another room, and returned five minutes later carrying a large white box. She laid it on the desk and removed the top cover from it, before opening out the thin paper that was covering the dress.


Melissa gasped when she looked down at it. "Oh, that's beautiful". She said softly. "Can I try it on"?


"Of course". Laura replied. "There's a changing room right over there".


Melissa carefully took the dress out of the box, using both hands and walked over to the changing room. She went in and closed the curtain then hanged the royal blue dress on a hook by its hanger and began to get undressed. She put on the dress, which was ankle length, with a slit on the left side up to near the top of her thigh. Melissa looked at herself in the mirror for a minute or so, the dress was a perfect fit and showed off her figure perfectly. Melissa had never seen a dress so beautiful, let alone worn one. She felt a great sense of pride and confidence. She also felt pretty sexy too. She smiled to her reflection before walking out and showing the dress off to Sasha and Laura.



"What do you think"? She asked, putting her hands on her hips and making model poses.



"Mmm, look at you". Sasha replied with a seductive lick of her lips. "You look so beautiful, I could just eat you up".



Laura looked her up and down and then said. "That dress was definitely made for you. It fits you perfectly".


"I don't know how you do it". Sasha said to Laura. "I mean, you just look at a woman, and you get her size right every time".


Laura shrugged. "Just a gift I guess. Anyway, Melissa, you may as well keep the dress after the feast. It would never look as good on anyone else. Consider it a welcome gift".


"Thank you". Melissa said, turning to look into the full length mirror attached to the wall behind. "It looks really expensive, are you sure you want to give it away"?


"Of course". Laura replied. "Like I said, it wouldn't look quite as good as anyone else. And if it stays here, it'll just spend most of the time on a hanger. I'll go get you a clothes carrier for it".


Laura walked back to her desk and opened one of the drawers. She pulled out a folded up carrier and walked back, handing it to Melissa. Melissa smiled as she took it and headed back into the changing room. She took one last look at herself in the mirror before taking the dress off and putting her own clothes back on. She put the dress on a hanger and then carefully placed in the carrier, before leaving the changing room.


"Thanks again for the dress. It's fantastic". Melissa said to Laura.


"No problem". Laura replied. "Sasha says she's taking you shopping for a new wardrobe tomorrow. I can come with you if you want. Between the two of us, we can get you something pretty awesome".


"That'd be great, thanks. I'm looking forward to it, but it feels weird to think I'm gonna be spending money that someone I've only just met has given me".


"That's how we work here. The money we have belongs to all of us. And Sprites have been around a lot longer than any other sentient beings on Earth. We have a lot of money, and we share".


Melissa thanked Laura again for the dress, then she and Sasha left and started heading back up stairs.


"What a day it's been". Melissa said. "I wake up human, then find out I'm not actually human, but a being with...Godlike powers, and now, here I am, in a huge mansion. It's only three pm and I've picked a guy that I'm going to eat tonight, and I've already put two other people in my stomach, one of whom I used for a sex toy first. And yet, it seems more normal than it does odd".


"Well, when you put it that way". Sasha said with a grin. "I suppose it can feel strange. You're lucky though. Being Highborn, you're naturally equipped to deal with it. A lot of new Sprites find it difficult to adjust. Of course, the more you're exposed to it, the easier it gets. And I have a fun way of exposing you to it. I suddenly feel the need to make Billy Jr's life more miserable. Would you care to join me"?


"I thought we were doing that later tonight"?


"We are, but dinner isn't till eight. I thought we could have a little fun for a few hours, and then give you a quick tour of the house".


"Sounds good to me". Melissa said with a grin and a lick of her lips.

© Copyright 2019 Mad Dog (gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191259-Missy-2