*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191262-Transgender-and-Christianity-WIP-I
Rated: NPL · Review · LGBTQ+ · #2191262
An analysis and response to Focus on the Family's "Transgenderism Series".
*Work In Progress*

The Focus on the Family "Transgenderism Series" is a six part series published online with the stated goal of "...defending the inherent honor, dignity, value and equality of the two sexes as created in God's image - intentionally male and female - each bringing unique and complementary qualities to sexuality and relationships (Citation). This review attempts to evaluate this main goal through a careful analysis of the claims made by the series and supporting justifications offered by the authors. In my opinion, (insert opinion).

*Summary Paragraph*

-Summary of Series
--Detailed Description of parts

*End of Summary Paragraph*

First, here is a quick summary of the series, part by part, to provide some context. The first part, entitled "Male and Female He Created Them: Genesis and God's Design of Two Sexes" focuses on the idea of humanity spreading "God's Image" around the world through procreation. The second part, " 'Transgenderism' Brings Chaos from Order" introduces the idea that Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) rights 'nearly always' overrides religious freedom. The third part, "Transgenderism - Our Position" covers several conclusions centered around their concerns regarding the transgender movement. The fourth part, "What about Intersexuality?" draws a distinction between being transgender and intersex. The fifth part, "Understanding 'Transgenderism'" is a collection of links to other articles that support the goals of Focus on The Family regarding Transgenderism. The sixth and final part, "Resources for Transgenderism and Gender Identity Confusion" is an additional collection of links and contact information for further assistance.

Part 1, "Male and Female He Created Them: Genesis and God's Design of Two Sexes"



© Copyright 2019 Phoenix (phoenixnoelle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191262-Transgender-and-Christianity-WIP-I