*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191420-Can-We-Pull-ThroughCan-I-Pull-Through
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chris
Rated: ASR · Other · Drama · #2191420
Just don't know what to do anymore.
When will it stop? When can we can we just have a normal life, a norml married life. I get that couples fight especially married ones, but this day to day struggle of being worried weather or not your gonna leave or if i'm going to get mad enough and leave. How am I supposed to be okay with the fact that almost every conversation we have you barley hear anyting i say, like you only here certain parts or details that benifit you and if none of it does then you tend to not even pay attention at all? How am I supposed to be okay with the fact that you are talking an ex, that you left me then went and stayed at his house and fucked him while I was stuck staying at your friends house cause i had no where else to go? Like ya granted you gave up your one ex, but that was legit because of the fact I caught you lying. How am I supposed to be okay with the fact that you want to join the army(not the part I have a issue with) when you dont want to do anything that you need to do to get there? When will this feeling of dying inside go away? When will this feeling of our relationship crumbling to pieces end? When will the struggle to put food in our mouths and the struggle to find a place of our own end? Can you pull through this? Can I pull through this?...................Can we pull through this?
© Copyright 2019 Chris (chrism1120 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191420-Can-We-Pull-ThroughCan-I-Pull-Through