*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191460-Detachable-Penis--Home
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2191460
A guy and his sister find a device to detatch his penis.
Intro

Maddie pulled the biggest box from underneath their mom's bed. In the box were numerous photo's, althought quite blurry, that seemed to have a fleshy dildo in odd situations. Mike looked on while Maddie pushed the pictures aside, and immediatley went for a strange looking device.

"This is it!" Maddie said.
Her voice was even higher pitched than usual because of her excitement.

Mike looked at the device.
"So it detaches body parts, but you can still feel them?"

They had had a talk about this before and she had finally changed his mind, and her excitement made him unable to go back on his word.

"Please! now you can finally show it to me without it being weird!" Maddie yelped. As curious siblings, they had shown their genitals to eachother before, even touching eachother. But whenever things got too intense, Mike would always chicken out. He claimed it was because it weirded him out that he saw his sister's face.

///
Day 1
Mike's penis came off easily, much to Maddie's excitement. At this moment he regretted the promise he made to his sister on her birthday. She was so happy, and it was always hard for him to say no to his sister, even when she was asking for something so vulgar.
"Oh my god!" she gasped, while her brothers cock's weight fell into her hands. Her face was red with excitement, and she immediately held it closer to her.

"So now i can take it and play with it and you won't get uncomfortable?" The excitement in her voice was so present that Mike was afraid that their mom would hear what they were doing.
"Yep" Mike said. He was quite worried, and even more so now that he experienced the weird sensation of his sister holding his cock and balls, while still feeling her hands.

His dick laid in her hands, the head slightly hung over her knuckles, as she was holding it quite tight, while his balls dangled underneath.
His little sister was enamoured with his cock, and her hands would run up and down the shaft and balls while she talked. "Okay. so you get it back after my shower! Okay?"

Mike was stunned, and the whole thing went over fast.
Before he knew it, he saw his sister walk into the bathroom, with his dick and balls in her hands and the door shut and locked in front of his face.
Mike sat on the bed in his room, and waited curiously for what was to come. He knew his sister was a bit wilder than he was, and wasn't sure what to expect.

///
Maddie placed her brother's cock gently in the cold sink while she undressed. She never took her eyes off it. This was the first time she could really look at it, and at any penis for that matter.
It laid flat, on it's back, in the sink and the balls sat underneath it, pushed up against the beginning of the shaft.

She turned on the shower, and walked back over to the sink. She picked up the cock at the middle part of the shaft, which caused the balls and cockhead to dangle softly over her hands.

She brought it closer to her face, the head being only an inch away from her lips and nose, and smelled it. She hesitated, but as this might be her only chance, she pressed the cock against her lips, and tasted it. The cock hardened in her hands and nudged her lips.

She moved under the shower, still with her brother's cock pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth and slowly slid it over her tongue into her mouth. When the head had reach the middle of her mouth she closed her lips around it.

She sucked it softly, savouring the taste and feeling the cock up and down with her hands.
She lowered her hands, holding the cock, half inside her mouth, with only her lips and teeth.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Honey are you almost done?! i need to use the shower as well!!!" her mother yelled.
"Coming mom!" she answered.

She had jumped at the hard knocking. She came back to her senses and noticed that she had dropped her brother's dick and it was now laying on the shower floor on it's back, wet.
One of her brother's testicles was pinned between the side of her foot and the tiles in the shower.

She quickly took her foot off, and looked down at her older brother's penis. She had never felt so empowered. she lightly brushed over it again, pressing her foot down slightly on the shaft. The head and balls shifted a bit in response to her weight. She was so fascinated.

She turned off the shower, quickly dried off, and scooped up the cock from the bathroom floor. She wrapped it in her towel when she was finished and let her mom in the bathroom.
Her brother was waiting for her, with a flustered look in his face. He enjoyed it far more than he had expected. He didn't say much, but it was clear to Maddie that he had enjoyed her mouth very much.

///
Day 2

After dinner, Mike went upstairs to his room. He had been thinking about what happened yesterday all day. He wasn't sure what he felt, whether she had sucked on his dick, put it inside her, or just touched it, but it felt warm, wet and wonderful.
Before he could masturbate or even touch himself, his bedroom door opened. It was his little sister. She came inside and hopped on his bed.
"I really liked playing with your thing yesterday!" she said, waiting for a response.

"Yeah, it felt funny" Mike answered.
Maddie didn't get the answer she wanted so she said "I want to do it again!".
Mike was quite lusty, and the memory of the sensation he felt yesterday was quite fresh, so he agreed to let his sister remove his dick a second time.
Just as excited as the first time, Maddie skipped out of his room, and quickly shut the bathroom door, taking his cock and balls with her.

///
The shower door closed behind her and she plopped down her brother's cock in the sink again. This time she took her time. She poked the testicles with her index finger, moving them about in the sack.
Mike, in the room next to it, felt the little jabs and was waiting impatiently until she would do something pleasurable again, after all, this still was quite a weird sensation.

He then felt 2 warm hands pick up his cock again. Shortly after he felt something warm and wet engulf his cock head. The contrast from the cold sink to the mouth of his sister was divine. While the head of his detatched cock was sucked gently, he felt his sister's small hands feel up and down his member, eventually he felt one hand grip his dick, pushing it deeper into either her mouth or vagina, while the other hand closer around his dangling balls. She squeezed.

Maddie sat on the toilet, naked, completely devouring her brother's genitals, she had clenched her right hand around his shaft, shoving his dick deep into her mouth. Meanwhile her left hand was squeezing his balls, harder than she should, but she was caught up in the moment.

Then suddenly she pulled the cock out of her mouth, and held it in front of her, examining it up and down, before walking over to the shower with it. She turned on the shower, still staring at the spit covered, slightly red cock.
She stuck out her arm, and dropped the cock in the middle of the shower and watched it flop down on the ground. The warm water pooled around it and she got in the shower with it.

She hovered her foot above her brother's helpless genitals and slowly brought it down. Seeing the weight of her foot flatten the cock, and the balls spread apart by her heel made her mouth drop open with excitement. She felt so empowered and horny.

Her right hand was already between her legs, as she brought more weight onto her brother's cock. She used her left arm top keep her balance while she stepped on his dick over and over. The hornier she got, the rougher she was with his cock. After a few minutes of gently trampling, she started to rub the cock back and forth, which caused the balls to flop from one side to the other in the soapy pool of water. She felt herself getting close to orgasm and this only made her increase in intensity until she was basically kicking his cock and balls around the floor of the shower. She came quickly from the sight of the soapy, wet cock being pinned underneath her feet and took a moment to gather her thoughts.

When she calmed herself, she noticed something other than soap around her feet. She quickly put one and two together and figured out he must have orgasmed from her feet rubbing up and down his cock. She was scared she had been too rough, but this made her feel even more powerful, arrogant even, knowing that he came to her feet.

///
Day 3
Mike had been receiving teasing messages from Maggie all day, mostly taking the piss out of him for cumming while he didn't know what she did to his cock and balls.
Maggie gave him a suggestion:
"Leave your cock in my bed a whole night, i want to try some things :) you get it back in the morning!".
Mike thought about it, however, his curiousity and horny teenage mind typed for him:
"Sure, but don't be so rough again :)".

///

Later that same day, Mike heard a knock on his door.
"Come in!"

His mother stepped into the room, which quickly dampened his excitement. She went on and on about how he had broken 2 glasses the day before, and now put his bike against her car, scratching it.
After she left, Maggie came into room.
"I'm getting ready for bed"

It was quite clear what she wanted, but Mike rudely dismissed her. However, Maggie did not accept this and reminded him that he not only promised her, but that Mike had also knocked over their moms' Saxophone, and that she would tell on him.

The last thing Mike wanted was another heated lecture from his mother, so he gave his little sister what she wanted. His cock and balls came off, and fell into the hands of his little sister, who at this point, only stared at the member and had no regard for her brother. She turned around, with her brother's cock in hand, and slammed the door behind her.

///
Mike woke up on a saturday by the feeling of his cockhead being pulled. He immediately remembered that his little sister still had his detatched cock in her posession, so he got up quickly and went downstairs.

His sister maddie sat on the couch in a baggy black t shirt and a white panty. she was laid back on the couch, with her feet on the table, with the TV remote in one hand, and Mike's semi erect penis in the other. She was passively sucking on his cockhead that stuck out of her fist, that she had clenched around his shaft. her eyes panned over to Mike when he entered the room, and mike felt a wet warm tongue flap against his head a few times.

"Can i have it back?"
His sister looked at him oddly
"Doesn't this feel good?"

Maddie looked at mike and slid the half erect penis deeper into her mouth. Mike felt her warm mouth all around his dick and felt his knees weaken slightly.

"Okay then, but when mom wakes up you have to give it back"
Maddie didn't respond, and instead started squeezing the now erect cock while she watched tv. Mike watched on from the dining room table as she put his dick flat on her stomach, with the head resting between her legs, and started to absent mindedly play with his balls.

Maddie was hypnotized by the fleshy egg shaped testicles in his sack and mike could feel her trying to pin them between her fingers. she then suddenly lifted up his cock bij the head and lowered his sack onto her mouth, sucking his testicles into her mouth. Mike recognized this feeling realized that this was not the first time.

She let his dick flop down on her chest, and continued to watch tv and suck on Mikes balls. Except the sucking turned into squeezing, and then suddenly into chewing.
"Ow! not so hard!"
Mike felt his testicles shoot out from between her molars every couple seconds. She looked over at Mike, with the ballsack still firmly in her mouth
"Sorry bro, they're just so delicious."

Mike was feeling uneasy with his testicles wedged between his sisters teeth and jumped up, shouting at Maddie.
Both of them freezed when they heard the hallway door open. Maddie quickly shoved her brothers cock under her shirt.
"Keep it down Mike!"

While Mike apologized, Maddie quickly ran upstairs with his still erect severed cock under her shirt.

To be continued
© Copyright 2019 FunFetish (funfetish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191460-Detachable-Penis--Home