*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191645-Lilith-Channel-Surfing-Queen-Fiona
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2191645
A Pixie accidentally gets tortured by Queen Fiona
Lilith walked through her temple hearing her favorite sound to wake up to, the slapping of her sweaty soles against the temple tile mixed with the sound of slaves choking on the cheesy stench of her feet before being crushed under them like a piece of cereal left on the floor. The sound of a crack and pop with every step left her with a sinister grin and left a trail of splattered red dots behind her. Lilith made her way to her throne and sat down, the universal TV sat in front of her. She rang a little bell which called a mob of inch tall slaves to climb all over her body and begin licking her clean. Some got lucky and only had to lick the salty bitter sweat off her soft toned stomach or her silky smooth thighs, but others had to lick up the swamp that was the goddess’ arm pits or between the hellish valley of her ass cheeks. If any of the slaves stopped for too long no matter the reason they would be punished usually by becoming a quick snack for the goddess or if they are between a more vile area the slave will shrink to even smaller so more loyal followers can lick them up.
Lilith relaxed popping a few of the slackers into her mouth like popcorn only the crunch was twice as loud, which for some reason motivated the other followers to lick faster. She chuckled a bit to herself as she swallowed the now red paste with a loud gulp for all to hear, except for those between her pale moons. She flipped on the tv and started surfing through the channels, the first few looked fine but she felt she rather missed her moment to have any fun. That is until she stumbled onto a channel with a castle at dusk, candles lit through out the halls adding this warm soft glow to everything. She heard servants chit chatting with one another as they cleaned up what seemed to be a large dinner, they spoke of how the king was out bonding with his children and the Queen said she wanted to be left alone for the night. This Queen made Lilith rather curious as she moved the frame to see who was running the castle. It was actually someone she recognized…well another version of that person. She had smooth green skin, short red hair and curves in all the right places, it was Queen Fiona an ogre who some how came to power. The logistics of it all was unknown to Lilith nor did she really care. She remembered dealing with the Ogre’s kingdom of Far Far Away, most of them stood with their king and queen not wanting to follow the goddess. So Lilith trapped the kingdom in a little glass jar and ate them one by one. She shivers with delight as she thinks about the divine sweet taste of the ogres. The shivering made a few of her cleaners fall, any who didn’t climb up right away became another handful of popcorn for Lilith to enjoy as she thought of how to play in the Queen’s castle.
Lilith had the TV look through every room before finding a butler putting some jars of powder away in a closet near Fiona’s room. She could see a few jars labeled “magic dust” above him, and with a little influence Lilith sent them toppling over the edge. The butler coughed as he was covered in the powder, his body bubbled and morphed. Lilith’s eyes lit up as the man began to shrink and sprout wings, the man had turned into a pixie. He zipped around in the closet like an excited humming bird, but he was actually terrified. He stopped as he heard Fiona singing down the hall, the queen said not to bother her tonight but she was also probably the most knowledgable on magic in the castle. He swallowed with a worried gulp before flying down the hall as fast as he could, with pixies being even smaller than fairies he was basically moving at the speed of someone drunkenly stumbling. The pixie butler flew into Fiona’s room in a panic, he stopped suddenly as he saw a hot tub filled with bubbling mud surrounded by jars with trapped Fairies pounding on the glass to be let out, their bodies emanating an even softer glow than the candles. He was about to turn and fly out of the room when a wave of hot onion breath washed over him as he heard “One more will do”. Fiona trapped the glowing nat that was her pixie butler and placed the tiny jar near the edge of the hot tub. The Butler looked up in aww from his jar as the queen stood bare naked in front of him, he started to glow a soft red as he blushed. Fiona slowly lowered herself into the warm mud with a relaxed ahhh. Lilith sat a bit annoyed that the butler was getting off so easy.
Lilith watched in slight annoyance for something to happen or at least to influence something to go wrong for the pixie butler. As she waited she picked up a slave from her thigh and morphed him into a stick of gum, he would feel his bones be pulverized over and over as she chewed him. Finally after thirty minutes of watching a pixie perv on a skyscraper sized ogre relaxing in mud something interesting happens. Suddenly it sounds like someone used a mini jackhammer on the bottom of the hot tub as Fiona lets out a relaxed sigh, two handfuls of bubbles surface around her. As they all pop a shell seeps into all the jars, the smell was a mix of burnt coffee beans and decomposing broccoli. The normal sized fairies started to cough and fall to their knees, the pixie butler had it worse. The holes in the top of his jar were extra tiny so he could not escape but it also stopped air from escaping but anything was allowed in. The horrid cloud of noxious gas filled his jar as he breathed in the last bit of clean air. It became a torture chamber as his eyes watered and his nose wished for death, he fell to his knees just barely stopping himself from losing his lunch. Fiona was even chuckling a bit at the fairies misery, not even thinking how the pixie was dealing with the stench. Lilith’s grin grew as she noticed something, the vibration from Fiona’s ass blast moved the butler’s jar closer to the edge, she got a sinister idea. Lilith focused as best she could and caused a knock at Fiona’s door, the queen looked up confused and got out to see who it was. As the queen got out Lilith flicked the jar into the tub, most of the fairies were still gagging not noticing the helpless pixie fall in. 
 Lilith leaned back in her throne as she was sweating as if she ran a twenty mile marathon, it was hard to influence other universes but hopefully it would be worth it plus it gave the slaves more work to do. The butler was panicking as his jar was slowly sinking into the mud, he tried to call for help but his squeaks were quieter than a mouse. Fiona came back since it seemed no one was at the door so she stepped back into the hot tub. Fiona’s royal green globes loomed over the pixie jar, the butler’s heart stopped as he didn’t know which to worry about now drowning in mud inside his glass coffin or getting crushed under the unthinkably large green ass. He didn’t have time to decide as Fiona came down in slow motion. He saw what was aiming right at the lid of the jar, the queen’s large wrinkled hole. As it made contact the hole wrapped around the lid of the jar perfectly and dragged it to the bottom of the tub. Fiona let out an aroused gasp as she felt the cool metal lid press against her sensitive back door. The butler didn’t know if he should bless his luck for not drowning or wish for death due to the sulfur filled air he was being forced to breath. All the while Lilith is on the edge of her seat happy as can be that her plan was falling so perfectly into place.
Fiona didn’t investigate the wonderful sensation against her brown eye as she looked at the fairies “Don’t worry girls in two more hours and maybe some more gas you can all go home with a pretty bag of gold”. Lilith felt more excited by Fiona’s words to the point where she grabbed a handful of slaves from her thighs and forced them into her pink canoe as she lightly fingered herself. The pixie sat in pure terror as he heard nothing but muffled chatter and the inner gurgles of his queen. He was worried that if she scooted even a little this whole jar could be forced up her ass. But that was the least of his worries as he heard pressure grow by the glass crackling, Fiona suddenly let out a bubbly fart. Each bubble indented the lid like a monster trying to break through a metal security door. Sadly for the butler Fiona fired the bubbles off like a machine gun, the lid was like cardboard verses tornado winds. As the lid shattered the butler felt like he was being pummeled by a robot professional boxer as each blast hit him like a ton of bricks, the smell was killing him as it could only be described as pure sewage, his ears were ringing as each blast was as loud as a canon going off right next to his ear, and his nose and eyes burned as the toxic air forced itself in. On the last blast the glass jar shattered from the force but instead of the mud filling around the butler it pushed him right against Fiona’s asshole. The butler was beaten and exhausted but he did regain some adrenaline as he felt his arms and legs get stuck between the wrinkles on the horrid hole, not to mention even if Fiona got up her plump cheeks and the mud would hold the pixie in place. During all this Fiona felt so relaxed as the pressure left her body and after her long full out assault she felt something press lovingly against her back door, she was rather confused that not a single bubble escaped but it must be whatever is making her ass feel so good. Lilith continued to finger herself this whole time, the slaves inside her fleshy cave were slammed against the walls some not surviving the full force of the goddess’ fingers. She loved every second of torture Fiona was putting out, even as she sat and relaxed just the idea of a pathetic human sucking air out of an ogre sewage pipe made her gush in ecstasy.
Another hour passed just watching the butler struggle to breath as Fiona relaxed, Lilith finished herself off sending the few surviving slaves spewing out in a hose of her love nectar. Finally Fiona started unscrewing the jars and giving fairies a small bag of gold to fly off with. After sending them all off the queen headed to the shower to wash off but before she did she felt a ping in her stomach. The butler was happy to finally feel and somewhat smell fresh air again even if he was grinded between the plush green globes as Fiona walked to the bathroom. But the happiness was short lived as Fiona plopped her ass on the toilet it dislodged the butler and sent him falling into the pool of cold water below. He swam to the surface as quickly as possible but it didn’t matter even if his wings weren’t still covered in mud the water made them too damp to fly. He tried one last time to scream but it was over. Fiona let out a gentle stream of steaming hot lemonade that warmed up the ocean the pixie was in before the main show began. The butler tried to swim for the rim of the water but it was hopeless. Fiona fired a hwacha of logs into the bowl, he tried to dodge the falling buildings of waste but eventually was hit directly and dragged under water. The weight grew more and more as he was buried. Fiona finally flushed after being relieved, she head out to the hall and called out “Charles can you get me some toilet paper?” She was rather confused to get no answer.
 Lilith turned off the TV and sent the remaining slaves away as she swallowed her gum. She smiled satisfied in her chair wondering what trouble she will cause next time.
© Copyright 2019 Lilith Scarlet (jkpancake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191645-Lilith-Channel-Surfing-Queen-Fiona