*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191896-Miss-Alices-tree-trunk-incident
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2191896
A teacher gets herself stuck in a tight spot while getting a flower and needs to get free.
Three weeks after her rabbit hole incident, twenty-seven year old school teacher Miss Alice Armstrong was on a class trip with her assistant and girlfriend Rebecca, her students, her close friend and another teacher at the school Selina and her students.

The curvaceous young blond, who was wearing a pink sweater with a black leather jacket over the top of it and a newly bought short dark blue skirt with black tights was feeling extremely bored standing beside the school bus when she suddenly spotted an extremely beautiful pink rose in a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk and went over to have a closer look at it.

Alice instantly decided that she wanted it and stuck her hands inside the hole in the tree trunk but the rose was just out of her reach.

The young woman looked at the hole in the tree trunk and decided to enter it and said to herself, "This is going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she then tried to put her concerns about whether she would actually fit to the back of her mind.

She then placed her bag beside the tree trunk and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out.

Alice soon found the pink rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, thank goodness no one can see me like this," as she then tried to back of the tree trunk but was absolutely stunned to discover that she was unable to.

The teacher frowned and said, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that second peice of vanilla cheesecake at lunchtime," as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just wouldn't release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Alice said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her right foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young blond, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk said, "Oh, it's just no use, I think I'm stuck again, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats," as she then thought about calling her girlfriend but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted some unwanted attention and realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Alice spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest when she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a sheep baaing and said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty sheep, I literally just bought it yesterday," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Alice's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny ponies on them for all the world to see.

The teacher said, "This is officially the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking several pictures then ran off again as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Alice said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current situation.

The young blond had now been stuck for more than 45 minutes and wondered if she might actually be stuck in the tree trunk forever when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice, "Alice, oh my god, I can't believe you've actually gotten yourself stuck again, you look absolutely ridiculous," and realised that it belonged to Rebecca, who had arrived with Selina, who struggled not to stare at the ridiculous sight in front of her.

The absolutely humiliated Alice then explained the entire situation before asking, "Could you two please pull me out of here," as her girlfriend grabbed onto her hips while Selina pulled Rebecca's waist and the two pulled and pulled with all their strength for several minutes without any success until they suddenly lost their grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Rebecca said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just won't budge, I think you've wedged yourself in there tighter than the rabbit hole, I don't know how we're going to get you especially since Samantha and Bernadette aren't here right now," as she then noticed a young woman named Sally walking passed with her daughter Amy and ran over to her and asked for help.

The mother and daughter happily agreed to help after seeing the young woman's predicament as Alice wondered if she should just remain stuck because she would never live this down but her girlfriend grabbed onto her hips again and said, "Don't worry, we'll soon have you out of there and promise to never tell anyone about this but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt."

Selina pulled Rebecca's waist while Sally pulled Selina's t-shirt, Amy pulled the hem of her mother's short red dress with white polka dots and even the sheep helped by pulling the hem of the young girl's skirt.

All right everyone, really put your backs into it, we can actually do this, pull," said Rebecca as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

The poor teacher said, "OW, Ouch, OW, this really hurts, I think I'm being yanked in half," as the bird began pulling at the front of her sweater as the tree trunk finally lost the epic tug of war.

Alice was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the sheep looked on.

The young blond said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I've never been so happy to see my lower half," as she hugged and kissed her girlfriend before hugging everyone else including the sheep, who licked her face before thanking everyone for rescuing her.

"It was absolutely no problem, I'm so happy you finally out, nice panties by the way, my daughter has the exact same pair," said a laughing Sally.

Alice then remembered that everyone including the young girl could see her underwear and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation as Sinead and Amy then left again.

The next day, the young woman went on the internet and found a news story about her tree trunk predicament with the headline, "Local teacher's Tree Trunk Trouble," with a picture of everyone pulling on her as her girlfriend joked, "At least, your butt looks absolutely stunning, " as the couple began laughing.


© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191896-Miss-Alices-tree-trunk-incident