*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191947-A-Battle-of-Custody
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #2191947
This happens to be a sad story, but with a twist ending...
It had turned out to be a very challenging day for the little boy; His parents, after just 9-1/2 years of marriage, are getting a divorce. Throughout the past hour, the couple have been arguing back and forth over which things in life the soon-to-be-divorced couple had owned.
Then the little boy was called into the courtroom; The judge then asked the boy something that had to do with which parent would have custody of. He proceeded and asked the boy, "Do you want to live with your mother?" "No, she beats me!" the boy answered. Then the judge asked, "Do you want to live with your father?" and the boy replied, "Naw, he beats me, too!" Then the judge got a little impatient and asked, "Well, who do you want to live with?!"
The boy smiled and proclaimed, "The New England Patriots, they don't beat anybody!!" Then the judge and his parents fainted.
See, I told you that there was going to be a twist ending, and...Oh, boy!!
© Copyright 2019 Jenn Webster (jennw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191947-A-Battle-of-Custody