*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192085-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-Retold-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2192085
A retelling of the classic Indiana Jones adventure with some alterations.
         Marshall College, Connecticut, 1936. The Supreme Lord of the multiversal empire Eternia strolled down the halls, having disguised himself as a human professor intent on meeting with the famous archaeology professor Henry Jones Jr. or Indiana as he preferred. If his memory was correct on the history of this version of Earth then Indiana would be meeting with Army Intelligence soldiers leading to the search for one of the most sacred relics in existence the Ark of the Covenant.

         As a servant of the Most High he believed it would be best to take the Ark back to his capital and away from the war stricken world and out of the hands of both Hitler, and a corrupt military. But first he needed to be in Professor Jones' trust. Although regrettably he'd have to trick him a few times to keep him from reacquiring the Ark.

         Having been a week since his failed attempt to recover the Golden Idol of the ancient Chachapoyan Temple, thanks to Rene Emile Belloq and the Hovito tribe he convinced to aid him and send Jones running. Getting away from his students and the questionable behavior of some of the female students Jones w trying to convince his trusted friend Marcus Brody to lend him some money for the few artifacts he was able to recover so he could go to Marrakesh and retrieve the idol, the one place Belloq could sell it. But Brody was only interested in getting his friend to meet with the soldiers who came to see him for information.

         This was it, the Elder Lords moment to step in and get involved with events. He followed the two men into the
© Copyright 2019 veritas (lightlord2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192085-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-Retold-Part-1