*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192093-ThAtMeMe
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #2192093
this is something i got off a generator... enjoy
Anthony Boi had always loved meme meme land with its modern, melted meme cotage. It was a place where he felt memefied.

He was a meme, dank, dank juce drinker with thicc brain and skinyy legg. His friends saw him as a modern, melted meme. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved an unlucky kim john un. That's the sort of man he was.

Anthony walked over to the window and reflected on his dank surroundings. The raining tacos teased like memeing doge.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of mashel meme. mashel was a lanky dank with thicc brain and fluffy legg.

Anthony gulped. He was not prepared for mashel.

As Anthony stepped outside and mashel came closer, he could see the violet glint in her eye.

mashel glared with all the wrath of 3491 mank silent skank. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want memes."

Anthony looked back, even more oof and still fingering the oof-tastic phone. "mashel, dat boi," he replied.

They looked at each other with gabe feelings, like two tight, testy that boi building a wall at a very thot holiday, which had sNoOp DoG music playing in the background and two lol uncles robloxing to the beat.

Anthony regarded mashel's thicc brain and fluffy legg. "I feel the same way!" revealed Anthony with a delighted grin.

mashel looked know da way, her emotions blushing like a scrawny, sore sword of memes.

Then mashel came inside for a nice drink of dank juce.
© Copyright 2019 Wingman (thatboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192093-ThAtMeMe