*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192191-Stolen-moment
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2192191
This is a very short story of a stolen moment at work =D Lots of fluff and no plot lol
Astrid walked into the walk-in cooler at work. She needed a second to breathe and to get her blushing down. Between Sarah and Kirk, she could barely contain herself, Sarah kept telling her that she should date Kirk. While Kirk was trying to convince her that nothing would ever happen between them.

“Astrid are you in here?” Kirk asked. Astrid sighed quietly to herself before replying

“Yeah, Kirk I am just catching my breath for a second what do you need?”

“I just came in to check on you, you seemed flustered a second ago.”

“Oh I am fine just need a minute then I’ll be right back out.” Astrid had been leaning against a wall with her eyes closed so she hadn’t noticed Kirk moving towards her as they talked.

“you know I don’t think that Sarah is going to let up on the idea of you and I dating”

“I know, But you have made it clear that you aren’t interested and we both know I am focused on other things right now”

“Have I really made you think that?” Kirk asked her. Astrid opened her eyes because she could tell that Kirk was no longer at the door of the cooler but was merely inches away. Looking up into his dark brown eyes, she answered him back

“Yes” it came out in a small voice no louder than a whisper

“Well, that isn’t at all what I wanted,” Kirk said as he put a hand gently on her shoulder. “I was only saying that to keep others from seeing my true feelings,” he told her.

“What do you mean?” Astrid asked feeling slightly confused. Kirk put his other hand on her cheek his thumb brushed her lips ever so slightly sending tingles all over her. She saw the intent in his eye and felt her heart skip a beat.

“I mean I want to kiss you,” he whispered in her ear. Astrid gasped as she felt his lips right below her neck. He slowly moved a crossed her cheek towards her lips, kissing her softly.

“Kirk, Sarah will come looking for us,” Astrid said trying to push Kirk away.

“No, she won’t I said we needed to check the dates on some stuff in here,” Kirk said, and then pressed his lips to hers before she could say anything more. Astrid felt like fire was rushing thru her veins. She snaked her arms around his waist pulling him closer to her. The kiss was simple and intoxicating. Astrid couldn’t help but to stand on her tip toes and coax another kiss out of him. This kiss was longer than the last full of passion, driving Astrid to breathlessness. She rested her head on his shoulder reveling in the joy she had just experienced, Taking note of the sweet smell in the air. Kirk kissed her on the forehead, and then once more on the lips before saying “lets’ get back to work beautiful, there will be more time for kissing later on.” And with that, he walked off leaving Astrid to catch her breath once more.

© Copyright 2019 Melody Cadence Clark (choirgeekgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192191-Stolen-moment