*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192258-the-light-of-the-10-kingdoms
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Fantasy · #2192258
an army of monster march across the world to take the 10 kingdoms of man.
The light of the ten kingdoms.


'Was I sorry? was I sorry the king was dead? The fuck I was! The fucker deserved it, I know I can be a bit of a cunt but not even I could do what he did. He started a fucking war, over a stupid half horse whore. He'd killed hundreds, thousands of people, him and those fucking Centaurs. The mad fuck deserves to spend the rest of eternity dead, being fucked by the underworld's nastiest. He started this war, he started this war when he got into bed with them damn fucking Centaurs. we should have done something the moment he invited them into our kingdom, when he gave them our land, when they started raping our women, killing our kin, we all saw what was to come, we could all see he was a few bats short of a belfry. So King Henry and his whole house are no more. we killed the lot of them, killed them all dead.'

© Copyright 2019 thunderback (thunderback at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192258-the-light-of-the-10-kingdoms