*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192873-Elly-and-Deirdre
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2192873
The Third day: Serving day{
Elly
When I woke up, my niece was still sound asleep. Good, because I had a few phone calls to make and I needed to lay out a few things. Afterwards I went to take a shower and got in my underwear. When I returned to the bedroom, Deirdre was allready awake. She still looked hot.
"Time to wash yourself!"
"And I need a toilet to!"
I uncuffed her and she went to the bathroom. I was wearing a summerdress when she came back.
"Do I have to be naked again?" she asked with her eyes begging like a puppy.
"Well, not completely and not the whole day," I answered. That seemed to comfort her a bit.
"But now, you still have to eat naked!" I added with a smile.
While we were eating, she didn't seem to notice that she was naked. I guessed she got used to it--but as I found out later she wasn't, at least not completely.
"Let's take a look at your outfit for today. Your serving outfit, that's to say!" She was eager to follow me and look at it. I had found a beautiful white apron to cover her crotch and a maids' cap, also white. And to top it off - what's in a name - I had her black high heels taken from her bag. She looked really disappointed and believe it or not, I felt pity for her. But this was serving day, so she was dressed as a maid ... in a nightclub, that is...
"So, and if your wandering what you will have to do, let's start the training." I got a big book. "Put this on your head and walk up and down the livingroom. You have to keep the book on your head without touching it."
So she started walking with the book on her head, while I got the camera. Seeing her walk was great, but the most fun I had was when she dropped the book and bend over to pick it up. At first she didn't notice I took pictures, but afterwards she got through her knees to pick up the book. I still could take a few beautiful snapshots. It got better and better and I decided to level it up again: I gave her a tray. Well, she obviously wasn't used to this. Within a minute the tray and the book felt on the floor. And Deirdre also felt, but  on all four to pick up the book and tray. My god, this was the moment for some great pictures.
I think she did it on purpose, because she didn't have anymore problems holding them up after, but she used both hands to hold the tray then. Smart niece, isn't she?
And when I put some cups on the tray, she didn't have any problems, so training was finished early.
"You're a good student, I hope it works out like this, this afternoon."
"Oh, so I can have a bit of rest?"
"I didn't say that. Right now, I think it's time to serve me a bit!"
Deirdre
What did she mean by serving her a bit? My feet were killing me, I had been walking around for an hour and a half on high heels, so I took them off.
"Don't forget you'll have to wear them this afternoon," Elly told me. I was wandering what was going to happen this afternoon. But I didn't bother to ask, she wouldn't answer anyway.
I dropped my shoes near the door and was coming back in the room, and there was Elly lying on the couch. She had pulled up her dress, so that I could see her panties, a black thong. I knew exactly what she wanted, and she knew that I knew. She lifted her eyebrows and I could see she wanted me to come over. I hesitated as I looked at her, but I couldn't resist, so I went over.
"Take off my panties," she whispered, "But do it slowly."
So I carefully put my fingers under the waistband of her thong and slowly pulled it down. I still can't believe I did that with my niece. What a pervert she was - and me as well. She heaved a sigh and that made me wanna touch her even more. I caressed her tighs and calves with my fingers while I was taking off her lingerie. Her legs were ... fantastic, perfect. When I touched her feet, she gave a little whoop, so she was very ticklish. I had to remember.
And there I was: sitting naked between her legs, her mystery right in front of my eyes, open to see. And Elly waiting 'till I would explore her secrets. And then she took my hand and put it on her abdomen. I knew what she wanted, but I was afraid of touching her. But she pushed my hand against her body, ...I had to touch her. I got up and went lying beside her to caress her vagina. She started moaning, took my hand to guide it and I followed. Everything went quiet and I was really starting to enjoy it. She sat up and pulled her dress over her head. We were both naked, except for her bra. I kept on caressing her clitoris, while she started to stroke her breasts. We both breathed heavily and she started moaning. I put my other hand on her bottom and her tighs and her bottom again. I started to massage her thighs and she started to moan louder and louder. And then I touched her little hole and she reacted with a furious panting and pulled me even harder against her. Until I put my finger in her vagina, and then two, and then three... She started screaming and crying and she pulled me tighter to her. I got in pain of the force she used ... and then she let go ....
She was lying next to me, almost naked, heavely breathing, her hair a mess, but she was so beautiful ... I got the camera and took a picture without her knowing it. Then I put it back again, while she was coming to her senses. She opened her eyes and looking at me she smiled ...
"Lay down a bit with me, won't you?"
So I layed down next to her, and touched her face. And I couldn't help myself, but I kissed her. Not just a kiss like someone would kiss her niece, but I used my tongue and my whole body to kiss her. And then we both fell in a emptiness ...
When we woke, it was half past one ...
"Quick," Elly cried out, "My friends are here in half an hour!"
"Your what?"
"My friends! And you've got to serve them! That's serving day!"
"But you can't do that! I'm naked!"
"No you're not," she said with a devious smile, "You've got an apron, and your heels and a cap. You can use the tray to cover your boobs! And I've pictures of you. So what's the problem?"
"I've got a picture also," I told her, but I wasn't very convincing.
"I know, but I've got a few more."
"Oh, please, don't do this!"
"Honey, you're gonna like it. Besides, these are my four best friends and they promised they wouldn't take pics."
"So they know about me!" I was suffocating, I was angry, I was more; I was mad... But I was also a bit anxious and excited. I wondered what they would do.
"Well, they don't know yet. You'll be a surprise and I hope they'll like it. Anyway, they all modelled for me in college, so they won't be surprised. Allright, put on the apron and the rest and lets set the table."
So, when Elly's friends arrived I was ready.
Elly
Just in time! I was almost taken by surprise (by the good time we had and by the picture Deirdre took).
But when the girls arrived everything was ready. Deirdre was waiting at the door and when they rang, she opened the door. There were lots of oooh's and aaaah's and cute's before they entered. And in the hall they couldn't stop admiring her. Well, to be honest, she was very cute.
So the four entered the room.
"Elly, where did you find her? She beautiful!"
"She's gorgeous! You must keep her!"
"I think I will: she's my niece. You know the one I'm always talking about, Deirdre."
So, this way we finally got to introducing each other
"Oh, you didn't exagerate. She is hot, a knock-out!"
"It's a pity we can't take pictures."
"No, we agreed on that. It's allready difficult for her to do this, so no pictures. But beside that, you can ask her anything!"
Deirdre didn't look to pleased with this. But she carried on.
"Well ladies, can I get you something to drink or to eat?"
"Oh and you trained her very good. Yes, I would like a coffee. Somebody else coffee. Yes, that makes four coffees and a tea."
"Oh, Deirdre," I said, "bring some cake .... We want something to eat."
While Deirdre went to the kitchen to get the coffee, we went at table. We had a lot of talking to do. But they just talked about Deirdre, especially when she walked in with the coffee and the cakes. She put them on the table and stood aside.
April was the first to speak to her.
"Honey, turn around so I can admire your rear!"
So Deirdre turned around and showed her but to April. And the rest watched with keen eyes.
"It's a great view from here. Do you have any pubic hair or did you shave it all?" That was Anne. She had a great body to, and in a beauty contest, she and Deirdre would have been very close.
"Come on, girl, lift up the apron. "
Reluctantly, Deirdre lifted up the apron, so that we all could the triangle she had left.
"I hope you shaved the rest! It would be a waste of beauty!" That was Riley. You couldn't miss; she always said what she was thinking. Suddenly, we went silent, drinking coffee and eating cakes.
"Come on, Deirdre, come and sit next to me. You don't have to be afraid. We're not going to bite." Sunny was being her own, kind self. She was a beauty but in a modest sort of way. She went to the sauna for her health, not to show of. She went to the beach to enjoy the sun, not the boys or girls. She wasn't boring or dull. She had a great sense of humour and she was always a good friend. But in her own strange way.
I needed a drink. So Deirdre went to fetch 2 gins and 4 wodkas. Everybody was admiring her walk on her high heels and with her apron. Me included: I couldn't get enough of her. When she returned, she stumbled and all the drinks went over me, literally. My clothes were soaking wet. Not only the gin and wodka, but she had brought soda, orange juice and a few other bottles. Everybody fell silent and then started trying to help.
Deirdre
Off course, I didn't stumble. When I was in the kitchen making the drinks, I also got a plan. The only thing I had to do was "to stumble" and make sure that all the drinks fell on Elly. And it worked.
So there was Elly, drenched. Standing with her heels in a pool of alcohol and softdrinks. I almost had to laugh. But instead, I started shouting:
"Somebody find a floorcloth in the storage. Elly, give me your clothes: they have to go in the washer immediately or they'll be rued."
As I expected she hesitated, so I asked her; "You're surely not shy for your friends? They've been your models!"
And as I hoped, her friends were going along: "Yeah Elly, be careful! Take them off!" which left Elly with not much choice. Slowly, she started to take of her dress. In the meantime Sunny arrived with a cloth. When she saw Elly, she put her hand to her mouth. She was obviously having pleasure in the situation. She started to clean and Elly handed her dress to me.
"Elly, give me your underwear too before it's rued."
Because the four friends insisted, she gave me her bra and her thong. There were lots of oohs and aahs - "you should show off more often" - "nice boobs, nice rear", and so on ...She looked at me and I was lucky her eyes weren't bullets or I would have died there and then. I went of to put her underwear in the washer.
I heard cries from the livingroom. "No covering, Elly! Come on girls, take her hands! We wanna see everything! Ooooh, what a nice shave! Look at those nipples! What a cute little bottom!"
I peeked around the corner and saw how Elly was teased by her friends. They were holding her hands up and touching her everywhere. Squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples, slapping her derrie, caressing her thighs, .... And Sunny even got a washcloth and started to wash her completely. She was beet red, from trying to cover herself. And she was ashamed. Maybe not of being nude, but certainly of being touched and exposed this way ... And being washed like a little girl.
When I returned Elly was sitting down naked. Her friends had "talked" her in to staying naked. So now, she was even more naked than I was. I couldn't help smiling: I loved it, seeing her naked and embarrassed.  But I went back to the kitchen to make drinks again. I heard them shouting .
"Bring the drinks to the swimming pool, Deirdre"
I knew they were going to swim, because they had all brought their swimsuits. So I took the drinks to the swimming pool. Surprise, surprise, they were all swimming in the nude.
"Put them over there and jump in!"
And so I did: I took of my apron and cap and heels and jumped in. Oh, this was so good. The cool water on such a warm day and swimming around naked with five other naked girls. I wished it would last forever.
Finally, we got out of the pool, laughing and enjoying the sun. We took our drinks and decided to have dinner at the pool.
We ordered pizza's: three big pizza's would be enough. And Elly had to pay, because she was the host. And then a problem came up: who was going to get the pizza at the door. We were all still naked and we didn't want to dress just to get the pizza. But on the other hand nobody wanted to be seen by the delivery boy. In the end, we decided to go all together. And we would give him a good tip, so he wouldn't forget us. When the bell rang, we all ran to the side of the house to call him there. It was a her! When she saw us, she started to giggle and kept her hand in front of her eyes. We all started laughing.
"Have you never seen a naked girl?" She was dared to look and she did. We paid her and gave her a huge tip. And Anne even gave her a kiss on the cheek. She looked red, but we never knew if she was ashamed or excited.
We ate our pizzas and stayed a bit longer at the pool. But eventually the girls had to go back home and they got dressed again. We all had a great afternoon and evening, especially me. I never thought I would have enjoyed being naked in front of strangers. But I did. It even had excited me and it made me think. This was something else than being with Elly alone. Could it be I was a lesbian?
Elly
When the friends were gone, Deirdre smiled at me. She had a triumphant smirk on her face.
"Sunny said we should do this more. I wonder who would serve the drinks then."
She looked at me and started to laugh.
"You were funny trying to cover yourself, while they wouldn't let you. A tomato couldn't have been redder than your face."
She laughed again.
"You saw that? Oh, my god .... You didn't stumble, you did it on purpose. I knew it! They loved it, seeing me naked." I smiled. "You know, in the beginning I felt embarrassed. I tried to cover up, but they wouldn't let me. And when they started to touch me and slapping my behind, I even got a bit mad. Well, not a bit ... But at the same time, I felt strangely attracted to them. I felt like this morning when you were pulling my panties down. I didn't come, but it wouldn't have lasted long. Luckily they wanted to swim, and Sunny said they all should get naked. I felt relieved for not being the only one naked anymore, but they also made me feel hot. I never had this feeling before, not even when they were modelling."
Deirdre listened and she just stayed quiet. It felt good to talk about it.
"I think I saw them today as women just like us, and not as models. But I didn't expect to be aroused."
And then I blurred it out.
"I think I'm a lesbian. It feels strange, but I love the feeling."
I didn't look at Deirdre when I said it. Maybe I felt a bit ashamed to tell this to my younger niece. I never had felt so vulnerable, and it made me warm inside. Tears came in my eyes and I tried to dry them.
After a while I told her how I loved it that morning, but how I felt ashamed to do it with my niece. I was sobbing a bit.
"You know, I felt the same this morning. I loved to make love with you," Deirdre said, "but I felt ashamed, because you're my niece. And this afternoon, I loved seeing you naked, because it made me feel like a winner... But more because I think you're so beautiful. And I think they all thought this way."
I wanted to say something, but she came over and put her finger on my lips.
"I know they are great friends and they're beautiful to. Anne could get any men - or woman - she likes. And Sunny is very beautiful in her own strange way. April and Riley are fantastic models, I'm sure. But you were the most beautiful of all. I can't help it, but since this week, my heart bounces every time I see you. And it bounces even more when you're naked." She added with a smile.
I smiled through my tears, and I looked at her. She opened her legs and came sitting on my lap. She caressed my hair and my breasts. She took my hands and put them on her waist. She took my face between her hands and started kissing me. And I didn't resist. Maybe, this was all wrong, but I never had felt better. And the tears came back to me, tears of happiness I think. She kissed them away.
"We have to do the dishes," she said after an eternity of kissing and caressing.
"So let put them all in the washer and go to bed. It's been an exhausting day."
She took my hand and we went of to the kitchen, both still dressed as on the day we were born. We both smiled when we went upstairs.
"And what are you planning for tomorrow?" Deirdre asked.
I had completely forgotten. "Oh, tomorrow is Doggy's day!" I smiled wickedly. She looked at me with eyes full of questions.
"You'll see tomorrow!"
In bed, she put her arms up to get cuffed again, but the moment I took the handcuffs, I looked at her. She was so charming and helpless, I couldn't do it .
"Not tonight! We've got things to do tonight. And I don't want to miss them for the world!"
I laid the cuffs aside and I pulled myself close to her. She lowered her arms around me.
To be continued

© Copyright 2019 Elckerlyc (elckerlyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192873-Elly-and-Deirdre