*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192876-Elly-and-Deirdre
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2192876
The Fourth day: Doggy day
Elly
The first thing I saw when I awoke, was Deirdres' face. I pulled myself carefully up on my elbow, to get a better view. I didn't want to wake her; I wanted to "observe" her. She breathed deeply and her breasts followed the motion of her breathing. Maybe I was mad, but I fell more and more in love with her. I thought about what we were going to do that day, and I couldn't help smiling. I hoped she would like it, but I wasn't sure about that.
I couldn't help it, but I had to kiss her. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled and returned the kiss. She stretched herself and purred, just like a cat. My fingers were attracted to her nipples I licked them and then I encircled and pinched them a bit. Immediately, there was a soft moan and she kissed me more intensily. I could feel her hand caressing my pussy, while she kept on kissing me.
"Your pussy feels so smooth," she said with a hoarse voice and she laughed "Hear me! Maybe, Riley was right. Maybe I should shave all my pubic hair."
"Don't do it", I told her "I like your pussy as it is."
She hesitated "And if I let you shave it?" I swallowed "I don't know. Let me think about it." But I suddenly got hoarse myself and I knew I would love to do it.
"First I wan't to feel your pussy like it is, before you let me shave it.
The following thirty minutes were filled with making love to each other.
Her eyes pierced mine "And, do you want to shave my pussy?"
"Yes," I sighed "Lets take a shower!"
She turned over and came lying on top of me, her face in her hands and her elbows on both sides of my face "I'm loving you more and more ... I don't want to leave you..."
All this started as a bit of a game. Deirdre had defied me with her selfies and then I really knew what I wanted. I wanted to have her naked and a bit humiliated, and tease her a bit. But now it was all out of control. Yes I had her naked and yes I had her a bit humiliated - especially yesterday - but she got me humiliated to. And I teased her a bit, but the teasing went to far and now ....
I was looking at her and I couldn't help myself. I started caressing her and kissing her, at first gently, but more and more greedily. She had to push to get free.
 "My, my, keep a bit for the rest of the week" she laughed and laid on her side her head on her arm.
"I'm sorry," I mumbled, "but I ..."
"Don't be sorry, never be sorry! ...." She smiled with her eyes, gave me a little kiss on the lips and got out of bed.
"Lets take a shower!" She stretched and went to the bathroom. I sighed and followed her. The roles were slowly turning. I had a feeling Deirdre was taking the lead and I felt I was losing control of the situation. And I wasn't sure if I liked it ...
But when I got at the shower she had an innocent smile as she invited me in. She handed me a sponge and soap to wash her. And when I had finished she scrubbed me. It felt great and as she let the water wash down the soap of my body with the shower head, she made sure to give my pussy some extra attention. I was getting hot and we hadn't had breakfast yet. And then she kissed me and handed me the Gilette Venus.
"Be careful," she whispered with a smile, "it's sharp..."
My hands trembled as I took the razor blade and the shaving foam. They even trembled more as I put on the foam on her triangle just above her pussy.
"Are you sure?" I whispered hoarsely, "I don't know if I can do it without hurting you."
"Yes, you can," she was still smiling, "I've got faith in you."
I brought up the razor and very carefully, I started to shave her triangle. It took a while, but eventually all her pubic hair was gone.
"You have to wash away the soap," she said handing over the shower head. As I started to rince the soap away, she started moaning. She took my hand with the shower head and brought it closer to her vagina. Making little squeals she lifted her head, and then suddenly she sobbed and nothing ...
"Not now, ... it's still to early ... First, we need a breakfast."
She was far away and it was like she didn't notice me anymore. But then she looked down, took my face between her hands and kissed me.
"You're so sweet!"
And then she caressed her now bald privates "Mmmm .... they feel really smooth. I have to talk to Riley sometimes."
I followed her downstairs. Yes, she was leading now.
Deirdre
As I went downstairs I could feel how Elly was following me. I knew that I had taken the leading part. Oh, I knew I would still do the things she wanted me to do. But only if I wanted them too.
In the night I had been thinking about this whole situation. I had fallen in love with Elly, and I felt an eagerness I never felt before. But on the other hand I was not going to do everything she wanted me to do. I liked to discover everything about my femininity and I was sure she wanted the same. But the last days would be mine, and maybe there was a bit more humiliation in for her. But I needed to see what this day, Doggy Day would bring.
Having finished breakfast, I asked her "And Elly, what have you got in store for me, today?"
She returned from whatever heaven she was in and looked at me.
"Oh yes, wait a minute. I have to get some things, and I have to get dressed!"
"Do you really have to get dressed? I love you the way you are, you know?"
"Yes I know, but I'm sorry. I really have to!"
She went up the stairs and I followed her wiggling bare bottom with my eyes. God, what a great sight.
When she came back, she had put on a short and a t-shirt. And she had something in her hands.
"Look what I found on the internet. An earset and a tail" She was really excited.
"Oh, you are going to make me a dog?" I asked and looking closer "How do I fix the tail?"
She opened her hand "Well, we have to put this in ... eh ... eh ... well in your little hole" she ended in a whisper.
I stared at the tail and then I stared at her and then I stared at the tail again and back at her. I was speechless. Oh no, I was never going to do this. Was she crazy? Where did she get the idea? Had she really thought about this? I was furious...
I looked back at her and I was going to give her my opinion of her perverted thoughts, when I saw her eyes. They looked like sad puppy eyes. You know when a puppy comes to greet you and he's done something wrong. You look in those eyes and you melt.
That was how I reacted: I melted. But it still took me some time before I asked her "Mmmmm, and are you going to put this in my butt hole?" Believe me, the moment I asked her I started panicking. But Elly clearly cheered up.
"Yes I would love to, with a little help from you off course. I'll be really careful, even more careful then with the shave! ... I've bought some lube too."
I couldn't refuse anymore, well maybe I could. But as I wanted to discover everything, I had to do this. ... Anyway, there was something waiting for Elly. She could count on that.
But at that moment she looked as happy as a kiddy on Christmas Eve. She gave me the earset and we went to the garden. I don't know why, but I knew I could use some fresh air.
There was one question I had to ask "Why did you have to put on clothes?"
"Well you can't expect the owner of a dog to walk around naked, do you?"
We were off in a RPG then. With a sigh I laid down on the ground, on my belly. OMG ... how could I let this happen? She took the tail and put some lube on the plug and tried to put it in ... in... I still have difficuties saying it. It didn't work. I was relieved. She surely was going to stop now. But she didnt.
"You'll have to get on all four and stick up your ass a bit" She looked innocent and I looked frustated and humiliated, I guess. But I stuck up my ass.
"A bit higher please? Yes, that's it. Now sit still." As if I was going somewhere! I could feel the lube on my butt hole, but the moment she put the plug in..
"Awww, ooooooh, it hurts!"
"Wait a minute." Suddenly I could feel something in my butthole.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm putting my finger in"
I rolled my eyes "Why for godsake?"
"I have to stretch it a bit!"  
I groaned "What's happening now!?"
"I'm using a bit of spit! That should make it work for sure they told me."
"Who are they?"
"Some women on the internet. They had tried it themselves and it works when you use a bit of spit they told me!"
You probably think this is funny, but at that moment I didn't see the humour of it and I could have killed my niece, even if I loved her. I felt  some more saliva and then she smeared it on and around my butthole.
But when she tried to bring it in, it worked. Very slowly she screwed it in. I know it sounds ridiculous but it worked. I still remember feeling humiliated, but also  excited. In the beginning I couldn't feel anything, but when she pushed it deeper, it didn't hurt anymore, it felt marvellous.
I sighed relieved "Oehhuuuh, this feels fantastic...!"
She smiled at me "I'm glad you like it. I was afraid you wouldn't... And now you're my little puppy."
"I didn't like it in the beginning and I wanted to stop, but you just went on. I admit, I love it. Give me a kiss!"
She kissed me and then she grinned "Puppy's don't kiss, puppy's only lick!" She had a devil in her eyes. She didn't know yet, but she was going to regret this.
Elly
I wanted her to lick my feet so I told her "Puppy's don't kiss, puppy's only lick!" That was a mistake. She looked astonished for a minute and then she jumped on me.
"Puppy's jump on their little bosses!" she shouted as she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me on the grass. And then she started licking my face. When I tried to stop her, she took my arms and pushed them above my head on the grass. I could feel my t-shirt being pulled up while she still licked my face. There was nothing I could do. Before I knew my t-shirt was gone and thrown somewhere on the grass. My bra shared the same fate. Nibbling my nipples made me complete helpless and I started moaning. I didn't feel how she unzipped my shorts. One moment I could still see her face and the next moment her butt was above my face. I could see her little hole with the tail coming out and believe me: I'll never forget that sight. She blocked my arms with her legs  and then lifted my legs and got rid of my remaining clothes. She kept my legs under her arms. I squirmed, but she held me down effortless. After what seemed an eternity, I stopped squirming. She had won. We looked like wrestlers, me with my back on the ground and my ass sticking in the air. She looked at me and grinned.
"I think it's time for a little stretching and I don't mean your leg muscles, but certain muscles I got to know a few minutes ago!"
I tried to resist, but I couldn't get disembarrassed. (If there ever was a word that suited an occasion: this was the word and this was the occasion). And then her finger went inside and after a few seconds she took it out again. I gasped.
"Oooooooooooh .... " And "Ooooooooh" again when Deirdre put her finger in again.
"This were two fingers. Did you like it? I'm gonna try three fingers."
And she did. My eyes were growing bigger "Ooooooooh ..... aaauuuuw ....... mmmmmm .... more...."
And all of a sudden, the fingers were gone. She leaned forward.
"I am still a puppy" she said and she started licking my pussy. I made the same noises as just before but without the "aaauuuuw". She went on licking, sitting down on my face so my moaning became a muffled groaning.
"If you want me to go on, you'll have to work also," she said.
"Hmm?" I gave her a surprised muffle.
"Start licking my pussy!"
So I started licking and moaning and licking .... And Deirdre did the same ... And I came while still "working".
"Keep ... on ...  working!" she faltered. And then a long cry ...
We both collapsed, she fell beside me and looked at me.
"OMG... If you had told me on my birthday party, I would be lying here naked, with a tail, I would have called emergency. Ooooooh.... !"
I smiled and answered "You're still tailed: we have to be careful with the plug when we take it out."
"Oooh, let it sit for a while. I haven't finished yet, but give me some time."
We laid there for what seemed like hours, just silent, looking at each other, smiling, giving little kisses, caressing, ...
And then she pulled herself up and crawled to my feet .
"I'm still a puppy, yes?" I nodded, she took my left foot and started to lick the sole. I started laughing; my feet were ticklish as was the rest of my body. But she didn't stop licking my feet and I couldn't reach her. She was doing exactly what I wanted, and I got aroused, but I couldn't stop laughing.
And then she turned to my toes, first licking them - which made me still laugh - and then sucking them - which made me groan with pleasure. I wanted this to go on forever. And then she went up to my calves and my thighs. Everything she licked completely like she was having an icecream. She forced her head between my legs and with the tip of her tongue, she teased my clit. And then she turned me on my belly.
"Stick your butt up! Higher!" She was holding the threads now and I sticked up my ass up as high as she wanted. "Keep your head down!"
She used her tongue on my buttcheeks and then she used her fingers to open my butthole. And then I gasped ... she used her tongue in ... in ... I still can't believe that she did this there and then .... Even more: I liked it, I kept still not to disturb her. She laid down next to me, face to face and started to kiss me ... using her tongue.
"You like your own taste?" she smiled with a wicked sparkle in her eyes.
We laid there for hours, enjoying the sun naked, kissing each other now and then and sometimes she would take up her role again and tickle me while she was licking my feet.
Deirdre
I loved licking her; to feel her with my tongue and to taste every bit of her... But she had to work as I did. I took her head in my hands and put her face between my legs.
"I want to feel your tongue where there used to be hair this morning, and lower!"
I could feel her tongue, and it felt good. I wanted to taste her tongue and so I kissed her and we loved it. She loved to be tickled. You could tell by her reaction when I reached for her feet. She pulled back, she looked scared, but each time she gave in. And I loved kissing and licking her feet, sucking her toes and caressing my fingernails on her soles. She squeeled but she never run away. And the day passed.
It was half past six when we decided to have dinner, but first I had to get rid of the tail.
"Careful!" said Elly as I tried to pull it out, "I'll help you. Get on all four again." Once again, I was posing on knees and hands. Slowly she started to pull it out, but it did hurt and she sensed it. You can say what you want, I've got a sweet niece.
"You have to bowel a bit!" she said.
"Seriously!?" I couldn't believe it.
"Yes, like when you're ...."
"Yeah, yeah, .... I get the picture!" Humiliated again! Well, I went along with her this morning, so I had to go the whole way. There I was, on all four, naked, with Elly pulling at my tail and looking at my ass - and you can be sure she liked it - and going to the toilet. All in her beautifull garden. Finally we got it out. The relieve was as big as the fun this morning. I tried to stand up and walk to the living room, but the first moments I was waggling a bit. Take my advice: if you ever use a butt plug, don't keep it in for the whole day. At least not the first time. Slowly it went better, but it took me another half hour before I could sit down decently. OMG!
We had ourself a quiet little diner.
After dinner Elly smiled "We'd better go to bed early, because tomorrow, you're in for some heavy stuff!"
"And what's tomorrow going to bring?" I didn't panick. I had a little plan of my own.
"Dungeon day!" and she let her eyes roll like a madman.
I dropped my head on the table, a bit to hard because I hurt myself. She started laughing.
"Can I first take a shower? I feel allready exhausted." She nodded
"And don't tail me, I need some time to get my bottom in shape again!"
When I came upstairs, I first went to the bedroom. I had seen a bag under the bed and I wanted to see what was inside. I opened it and .... my god .... What was she planning? Well anyway, seeing the contence of the bag my plan settled. I took a few things I needed in a few hours and I hid them where I could easily get them.
Then I had a refreshing shower. I would need the energy. Elly was in for a surprise: the next days would be mine. I smiled.
To be continued

© Copyright 2019 Elckerlyc (elckerlyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192876-Elly-and-Deirdre